What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread New version

You can't be serious...^^ How the hell would that even work? xD

Don't question. Just smile, wave, and back away.

Don't question. Just smile, wave, and back away.

That's what I do all the time, but it's not working, and I can barely hear anything anymore! Help me Spoder! D:

That's what I do all the time, but it's not working, and I can barely hear anything anymore! Help me Spoder! D:

Have you considered a helmet?

Have you considered a helmet?

I have considered any protective gear I could think of! But the world is cruel to us supreme beings, and a protective helmet that both fits a Renamon head and also contains and protects their ears is as regretably non-existant as the proper set of dancing shoes for a spider with certain abilities. :(

*offers Stuffie vibrating helmet*

Fool me once, shame on me.
Fool me twice....especially when you fish for cuddles and snuggles secretly via rep! :p

d7TAdLN.jpg

Or surgery?

Oh, so I should have the doctors shorten/cut off my ears, just because you freaks love cumming into a Renamon's ears that much!?

Regarding ear-pregnancy

You can't be serious...^^ How the hell would that even work? xD

How do you think ideas are created? If you concentrate hard enough, the idea fairly comes and sticks his cock in your ear and blows a big thoughtful load in your head, which grows into a tiny thesis, and matures into a fully formed idea-baby. That brief moment of clarity you get, is actually your brain stretching out back to its normal size after having birthed the idea.

I have considered any protective gear I could think of! But the world is cruel to us supreme beings, and a protective helmet that both fits a Renamon head and also contains and protects their ears is as regretably non-existant as the proper set of dancing shoes for a spider with certain abilities. :(

You could always 3d print something?

Oh yeah, give me some of that taomon booty.
All you have to do is being nice to me until i have enough XP for the Ultimate Level upgrade...;)

All you have to do is being nice to me until i have enough XP for the Ultimate Level upgrade...;)

I thought Digimon only upgrade when in great dramatic peril.

Also, what you're tlling me is that you're totally down for it once you get to that point? Neato.

I thought Digimon only upgrade when in great dramatic peril.
I AM in great dramatic peril. Don't tell me you've missed those ear-creaming psychos so far. O__O

Yes, i could start to kill you all on sight without asking questions. :p

You can try. I'm a Bancho. Only five other Digimon have ever reached this level. And I make six. Don't take me lightly. The power of my burning courage(and semen) will defeat you.

Yes, i could start to kill you all on sight without asking questions. :p

*takes out pokeball* I see this differently :>

Ohhhhh yea, let's do it, I'll hold DB down ~Byz
I like this idea.

Come to me, Renamons, I'll protect you from .. those people that apparently want to turn you into masks, or stuff you in tiny balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back