What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread New version

Starting to think we should just rename this thread the "Stuffie's ears, oh also reputation or something" thread..

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Starting to think we should just rename this thread the "Stuffie's ears, oh also reputation or something" thread..
Every time the "ear f*cking" topic seems to be dropped in favor of some other discussion (GM/Pen-and-Paper RPG before, this time), I go very silent and hope that the new "distracting" topic might take a hold and be dominant.

However, apparently my ears are sooo good, that no matter what side-topic arises, people are still coming back for my ears. This is a high-level of "weird", for sure! :rolleyes:

EDIT: By the way, congrats to your highly positive rep. I remember you facing some challenges and taunts from certain members of the community....not that the amount of rep matters.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This thread would have killed me in seconds if i wouldn't be resistant against common sense. Quite a chapter in my life, damn you all. X3

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

This thread would have killed me in seconds if i wouldn't be resistant against common sense. Quite a chapter in my life, damn you all. X3
The ears on "model #2" are even better. Go for it, you guys!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The ears on "model #2" are even better. Go for it, you guys!
+++ The crew always asks me to contract one when they come back from some extended shore leave.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

9th October 2017 20:49 Well said, you crazy, clit-sucking, eye-patch wearing person who spreads a vagina..... >.>; -Stuffie

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Every time the "ear f*cking" topic seems to be dropped in favor of some other discussion (GM/Pen-and-Paper RPG before, this time), I go very silent and hope that the new "distracting" topic might take a hold and be dominant.
So what you are saying is you want submissive earfucking in the future? Got it.

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can anyone here tell me the story behind stuffiy's ear fucking dilemma? I feel this needs to be written as a book...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

can anyone here tell me the story behind stuffiy's ear fucking dilemma? I feel this needs to be written as a book...
'Lo and behold', the Stuffie proclaimed. 'These are my ears! Partake of them and you shall know pleasure, thus says the Stuffie, your earslut.'
And so we did, and it was good.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Some lesbian wierdo named Zeph eRal repped stuffie with ear sex comments, then when everyone saw how flustered stuffie got, they all started doing it too.

Then again, stuffie asked for no more "silly stuffie" comments. So in the end, it was the silly renemon's fault.......

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Renamon's have rights too! Stop harrasing us only because we have nice ears. :(

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Renamon's have rights too! Stop harrasing us only because we have nice ears. :(
Your writing says no no, but your ears say yes please.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

And yes, still having clean ears. :p

....as sad as it is. Could somebody please restrain that pony dude? He's going nuts....with....uhm, nutting.....inside ears. >.>;;

Apart from that, it is nice to be remembered how this weird and crazy ear-f*cking business started - whether you take Pervy's or Zeph's word for it. And in both stories, obviously -> I <- explicitly asked for all this. :p

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

....as sad as it is. Could somebody please restrain that pony dude? He's going nuts....with....uhm, nutting.....inside ears. >.>;;

Apart from that, it is nice to be remembered how this weird and crazy ear-f*cking business started - whether you take Pervy's or Zeph's word for it. And in both stories, obviously -> I <- explicitly asked for all this. :p
Eh? Just grab him and make him eat the mess he made.
In worst case, he will like it.

You secretly do like it, where is the issue in "I asked for all this"? xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.