Not open for further replies.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread New version

Cuddles and a iron club to smash people like that ponyguy? =3

For the belly i'm happy with sushi.
What precisely is your issue with ponyguy, too rough? I can definitly be cuddly. Also, yay, like sushi too. Proper sushi. Not to sound snobby but buying sushi under 10$ ain't worth it.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What precisely is your issue with ponyguy, too rough?
*looking at last rep* He's weird and not cute and smells and has no manners and and and.....he's a big baka!

I can definitly be cuddly.
I was warned several times this might be the biggest trap ULMF has to offer. I think i keep my distance for a while.^^

Also, yay, like sushi too. Proper sushi. Not to sound snobby but buying sushi under 10$ ain't worth it.
I disagree. Sure sushi from a proper restaurant (or whatever they want to call it) might be fresh and more tasty but i don't mind buying it from the supermarket IF the expiry date is running short and i get it for 30% off. :D

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

a matter of vexation for me now is if those ponies' dong are almost the same size as those full grown stallions...and if they are...how did Stuffy bear the ear banging?

hmm...methinks there is a pocket dimension somewhere in that renemon's ears...

I need more data for this hypothesis...stuffy's ears might be a new form of navigation for our ships...the journey into the warp isn't as safe as before...

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Too much?
Sorry, I kinda get carried away when I'm horny. I'll try and be gentler next time.
Perhaps also dinner and movie, before we get to the ear pounding. Any preferences?
>Rapes someone's ears.
>Offers dinner and movie later.

What a gentleman.

*looking at last rep* He's weird and not cute and smells and has no manners and and and.....he's a big baka!
See above, tsundere-chan

I was warned several times this might be the biggest trap ULMF has to offer. I think i keep my distance for a while.^^

Seems legit to me.
I disagree. Sure sushi from a proper restaurant (or whatever they want to call it) might be fresh and more tasty but i don't mind buying it from the supermarket IF the expiry date is running short and i get it for 30% off. :D
Dunno... I would say that sushi with fish is way better if you can see when they take fish-san out of the water and prepare him in front of you. Fresh as it can get, but cold one that waited in the fridge could do in emergency situations xD. But, if we are talking about different insides, then it depends. Chicken works great when warm/hot, vegetables can be warm/cold.
What, sushi is fish only you say? Bullshit, sushi is rice + something.
However, if we are talking about sashimi... I want to be 100% sure, that fish they used was alive no more than 1h prior to serving and if as long, stored properly.
Still, taste of ikizukuri simply can't be beaten by any above.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

>Rapes someone's ears.
>Offers dinner and movie later.

What a gentleman.
^^^^^^ this, exactly. >.>

I need more data for this hypothesis...stuffy's ears might be a new form of navigation for our ships...the journey into the warp isn't as safe as before...
First, they use my ears to get off.
Now one of them is theorizing if my ears could be used for ship navigation.

THEY'RE FOR HEARING, YOU F*CKING MANIACS!! :rolleyes:

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

^^^^^^ this, exactly. >.>

First, they use my ears to get off.
Now one of them is theorizing if my ears could be used for ship navigation.

THEY'RE FOR HEARING, YOU F*CKING MANIACS!! :rolleyes:
Hearing the direction of the psychic screaming caused by souls being sacrificed to the emperor, clearly.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Hearing the direction of the psychic screaming caused by souls being sacrificed to the emperor, clearly.
Can I climb up to your web and hang out there, so people stop r*ping my ears? :eek:
I'll cook a delicious cricket lasagna for you!

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Can I climb up to your web and hang out there, so people stop r*ping my ears? :eek:
Sure. Just mind the gap.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well you wanted cuddly, make up your mind. Or did people warn you of me.. in that case don't trust them, they're all perverts. Whats with all of you Renamon playing so hard to get.

SCREW supermarket sushi, that deep frozen nonsense tastes like someone is flagelating my tongue and not even in a hot way.

..fish-san...
Hah. Gonna tell that one to Smokefish.

Can I climb up to your web and hang out there, so people stop r*ping my ears?
HAH Implying you are safe from perverts on the -web- GTFO.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Sure. Just mind the gap.
Yay! Eternal freedom from ear r*pe! Screw you, a**holes!! :cool:

Ponies and Emperor mentioned in same thread, I HAVE to post this:

-snip-
Wow, even judging me for the pirate clip I posted. In your honour, cap'n.
Me thinks it's time for a new cap'n.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well you wanted cuddly, make up your mind. Or did people warn you of me.. in that case don't trust them, they're all perverts. Whats with all of you Renamon playing so hard to get.
Well i won't tell ya any names. Your rapemobile isn't the kind of cuddles i would love to test. Get cleansed of your numerous sins first. :D

Whats with all of you Renamon playing so hard to get.
We have high standards? Git gud if you want them in your bed. :p

SCREW supermarket sushi, that deep frozen nonsense tastes like someone is flagelating my tongue and not even in a hot way.
I like it, ofc it's not even real sushi but i can get it for a good price. Offering good food to Renamons is one way to get their tails but ears are still exit only. :p

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well i won't tell ya any names. Your rapemobile isn't the kind of cuddles i would love to test. Get cleansed of your numerous sins first. :D
The jig is up, pay your ticket for illegal parking and get that van somewhere else xD
We have high standards? Git gud if you want them in your bed. :p
Hahahaha, Renazoned xD
I like it, ofc it's not even real sushi but i can get it for a good price. Offering good food to Renamons is one way to get their tails but ears are still exit only. :p
Are... are you implying something? :D

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yay! Eternal freedom from ear r*pe! Screw you, a**holes!! :cool:
Yeah, like spooder's going to stop them? They'll be going after his spinnerets soon enough...

Wow, even judging me for the pirate clip I posted. In your honour, cap'n.
Me thinks it's time for a new cap'n.
It was bound t'happn, ya jus ain't cut out fer a life at sea. I hearby release you!

Maybe we can get back to a pillagin now that the crew can focus on they work an not some cheap floozies ears...

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, like spooder's going to stop them? They'll be going after his spinnerets soon enough...

It was bound t'happn, ya jus ain't cut out fer a life at sea. I hearby release you!

Maybe we can get back to a pillagin now that the crew can focus on they work an not some cheap floozies ears...
Pillaging, eh? Late to the party, captain.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

No. No chance whatsoever, cap'n.

Status
Not open for further replies.