The Road is Full of Dangers (Rene;Aust)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Ordinary Days (Rene)

"And elves such as I, who were raised in the forests, were taught to trust no one alien to our home." Lola stated simply. "Of course, long before helping you, I was despised by my... Pure... Sisters."

After explaining how she herself was viewed amongst her people, and not seeming to mind the scorn at all, Lola remained as quiet as Rene. Upon entering her home, Lola giggled at the sight. "Cozy, and warm." she commented. "Where shall I sleep?" she wondered.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rene couldn't help but smile at the complement towards her home. It was cozy. Made the cold winters around here almost tolerable. However, she failed to take into account the rooming arrangements for her guest. Her house was really set up more for a centaur then an elf or any biped for that matter. "Well...I may have some extra blankets kicking around for those colder nights. You might be able to make something temporary out of that. I really won't need one, to be honest. Excuse me for a moment."

Rene excused herself from the room, entering her bed room and closing the door behind her. The girl took a few minutes to removed her heavy plate mail from her upper half before moving the removed the armored skirt she wore around her lower half. Rene breathed a sigh of relief to finally have the heavy equipment off. She then changed into a loose fitting night shirt, which was made of simple cotton and was plain white. She finally removed her headband, leaving her short hair free. She re-entered the main room, joining her guest once more. "Sorry about that. I just needed to get out of that armor."

She moved over to the table, placing a single hand on it before finally speaking up again. "It may not be my place to ask, but...what did you mean earlier? The whole thing about your sisters. You said something about them being pure. You don't seem different from the other elves I see around here." Rene was a little anxious about her line of questioning, not sure if her comments would offend her house guest.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lola nodded Rene off as she left to get comfortable. When she returned, she waved off Rene's concerns with how long she took, before she listened to her question, and then gave a thoughtful hum. "Well... Rene, I can't think of any other way to properly say this, but... The reason I referred to the difference between myself and my sisters being a difference of purity... Is due to the fact that I... Have experienced a human man, and let the succubus magic in the atmosphere bind, even if ever so slightly, to my soul. Any mark of the succubi is permanent, even if I can hold it off with my magic. So... I am forever impure." Lola said with a calm tone.

Lola folded her hands behind her back, smiling at Rene. "However, I don't mind my situation, I'm actually glad I... Have forsaken my ways." she giggled. "Sometimes the succubus magic needs to vent itself though, so... I have a request, which I hope I can fulfill by assisting you..."

"May I have money to purchase a man for a night in a week or so?" she inquired.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A part of her didn't want to believe what Lola was telling her. Her mother had always warned her of those magics and the damage they could do. Just one slip-up and your tainted for the rest of your days. And unlike Lola, Rene didn't have the magic to stave off corruption. Because of that, Rene had always been a tad cautious when it came to certain...parts of her life. Regardless, Lola still didn't seem all that upset over the whole affair. Despite the impurity, she was still living her life, almost like a burden was lifted from her life. A part of Rene wished she could not have to worry about the expectations of others, especially those of her race.

What followed however, was an odd request. Purchase a man? Seemed like an odd thing to ask for a guards woman who barely looked like she could make ends meet herself. Either way, she couldn't keep the elf waiting. "Well...You really gave me quite a bit to think about. I mean, just look at my house. I barely have enough money for food. Plus, do we really have to purchase one? There has to be a mixed community like ours around here that has some human males already there. We can just go there and ask to have one for a night or two. Or maybe we can find a merchant caravan or something. Convince one of those guys to shack up with us for the night. Worst case scenario...we can find a stray human male. I mean, they wander away from their settlements all the time. Get picked up by other girls all the time. Anythings better then buying one. Just rubs me the wrong way is all. How bout we try one of those? It's not like you need one by tomorrow. You said you had a whole week to get one. Mull it over for a bit."

Rene offered her suggestions, not sure if the elf would be offended by her alternatives or not. Rene couldn't be sure if Lola had her heart set on buying a man to fix her...problem or if she was open to other ideas. Either way, the centaur would know soon enough.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lola shrugged, "Whatever works. Actually, whatever is easiest for you is fine too. I'll help you with whatever you need... And all I ask is for a little assistance with my problem every now and then. Do we have a deal?" she inquired, offering her hand to Rene.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rene breathed a sigh of relief, somewhat glad she didn't have to spend any of her money to buy a man for Lola. It just didn't seem very...fitting for a proud warrior like herself to stoop so low. Taking the elf's hand, she gave it a firm shake. "Deal. You can count on me. We'll head out first thing tomorrow. Take a trip to a neighboring village and see what we can find. We'll see where the day takes us from there." Rene beamed with confidence at that point. While she had more or less signed a contract with the elf to help her, Rene now had a goal. She wasn't just drifting through life anymore. Tomorrow was the start of a new chapter of the centaurs life.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Thank you so much, Rene." Lola nodded to the centaur. "Now... My bedding and such?" the elf inquired, looking about curiously.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Oh! Right. Sorry about that. Got so caught up in the discussion that I nearly forgot. Hold on a moment." She returned to her room, and dug into her closet, pulling out several heavy blankets. She laid out a pair on the ground as a base and used a third as the sheets. She also left a spare pillow out so that the girl would have something to put her head on instead of the cold floor. This would have to do as a make shift bed.

She returned to the main room, the elf waiting patiently. "All set. It isn't perfect, but it'll do until I can get you a proper mattress or something."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Right, thank you again. I guess I'll see you in the morning?" Lola inquired, sitting down on the two sheets and making herself comfortable.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Y...yeah. See you then. the centaur let the elf drift off to sleep, making sure her guest was as comfortable as possible. Once she was certain the woman was asleep, the guardswoman spoke to herself, but in a hushed tone. " Well Ma, guess Im going to need your help with this trip. No doubt its going to be dangerous. Think you could keep an eye on me and my friend? knowing she wouldn't get an answer, the centaur sighed before settling down on her bed, wrapping a blanket around her lower half before drafting off to sleep herself

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When Rene would next awake in her bed, the sounds of pleasure would first grace her ear. It was early morning, far too early for anyone to be so sexually excited. Still, despite that, Rene could make out Lola's voice from the room in which the elf was sleeping, whispering about how good she felt.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Morning came far too quickly to the centaur guardswoman, as she saw the first gleam of daylight enter her window. Her ears were also graced with the sounds of...pleasure. No...that couldn't be right. The warrior would rise from her sleeping position, a part of her not wanting the day to begin. She then shook her head to clear her thoughts. Seemed Lola was up long before her, or at least long enough to...entertain herself. Heading to her tiny side room, the centaur would knock on the door. "Lola? You awake? You feeling alright?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rene would be answered by a startled gasp. "Y-yes! I'm fine! Let me get dressed!" she announced. And after half an hour, Lola exited her little room provided for her with a blush on her cheeks. "Sorry... About that." she apologized. "It's a side effect of the curse, you know. All you have to do is stay sober." she said as if envious of Rene.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The confused centaur raised an eyebrow at the startled voice coming from the other side of the door, but she wasn't going to barge in on the poor thing. She just stepped back a bit and waited for the girl to exit, letting her finish getting dressed or whatever she was doing. See, for Rene, getting dressed was a rather simple affair. Not a hassle like the bipeds. The elf emerged from the room a short while later, blushing followed by an apology. Seems there was more to this curse then even she knew. "No worries Lola, I understand. We all have needs. Not gonna stay mad at ya just cause you have to relieve a little stress. But we have bigger fish to fry. We gotta plan our trip, or at the very least figure out where we're going. I'm none too keen on just wandering the wilds for the first human to pop up. That would take weeks. I know there might be a couple neighboring villages that have human men in them. Only problem is, most of them have...wives...so to speak. Asking one to shack up with you might cause some stir. But that's just me. What did you have in mind? Where do you think we should go first?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I know of a place with a brothel in another town." Lola revealed. "If you don't mind, we can just go there."

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rene looked a tiny bit surprised at the elfs request. Seemed she had thought this out before. Or at the very least was well aware of the surrounding towns. Rene meanwhile had hardly left home before or after her mothers death. "Well, then that'll mean I just have to bring a little extra money. My treat." The centaur wasted no time in gathering her supplies for the trip, which included putting on her armor and grabbing her weapon and shield. Once all was said and done, she stepped towards the exit, tossing the door open.

"Well, we got no time to waste! Lets move!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

They set out, with Lola smiling and thanking Rene for her generous offer to pay for her intimacies of lesser pride. They'd travel along the open roads, along the lush green lands that was her home, a happy home for centaurs to roam free, and more towards a more secluded town in the forest. As they neared, Rene would see a lot of shady women moving about, while once they were in town, the brothel's location was rather obvious, a nearly naked man in front of a building, posing for any female attention so that they'd come inside. "Hey-hey! Pretty centaur! How about a drink! Elves are welcome too, come on in you gorgeous ladies!" the man called to the two of them.

Lola looked to Rene without speaking a word, it was clear indication from her expression that this was the location which she sought.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Despite her initial fears of going anywhere outside of her villages border, the opportunity to finally roam free was like fulfilling a child hood dream. Only once did her mother ever bring her out if the village. This was a long time coming. Rene enjoyed the open plains and spaces giving her plenty of chances to run, full gallop, without any cares. But that joy would come to a stop when they reached the town, located in a heavy forest. The shady individuals put the guards woman on edge, her gear held tightly in her hands. But upon finding the brothel, her fears were somewhat put at ease with an overly friendly man trying to coax the girls in.

With Lola looking all too eager to get started, the armored woman approached the man, trying her best not to keep her gaze locked on the mans form. "H...hey. My friend wants to partake in the...services of your establishment. The proud centaur said with a red face and an uneasy tone in her voice

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man nodded at Rene, "Of course! It's our privilege to please such beautiful ladies!" the man said with an attractive smile. "But why just your friend? We can serve you food and drink if company does not please! By all means, we want to comfort you!" he promised.

Lola pat Rene's shoulder, "This place doubles as a restaurant! Don't sweat it, Rene!" the elf tried to comfort her.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"I know! I know! It's just...weird is all. I've never been to a place like this is all. So just chalk it up to me being a little...ignorant. Plus, a warm meal would be heavenly right now, especially if it has something other then bread and veggies. And maybe a nice mead or cider to top it all off." Rene paused for a second, noticing her mouth was watering slightly. "Well, it seems I'm warming up to the idea every second. Lead the way, kind sir."