The Shield Breaker (TentanariX) GM'd by dragoon93041

OP
dragoon93041

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Shield Breaker (TentanariX) GM'd by dragoon93041

Makeda HP= 56 EP = 77 PP = 78 Corruption 255 CL 4

There was a rather loud thump and the door shuddered. It held firm, though. "L-let me out! I wasn't doing anything wrong! I won, you agreed!" There was another thump and the sound of claws scrabbling to grab hold of something. "I-I'm going to get out and make you and that weed p-pay!" Then the sulking began.

Makeda found that the slot in the door that could be opened had been webbed shut, though the bottom part for the food had not been. Undine reported that the Arachne had webbed the entire room and was searching for some kind of weakness. There wasn't any but the spider girl was persistent. Makeda's daily entreaties were ignored, by and large. Lydia's terms were that she could punish Belladonna and get the slave collar back. Then she would negotiate how Makeda would repay her for the loss of a slave. During this time, Undine was silent.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"No.... You weren't. That is true. Except attacking my daughter. And I did agree.... I just never told you all the details. You placed the collar on me and told me to take you to my daughter. You never asked me anything about where I lived, or about Undine. So you have no one to blame by you for that oversight, Lydia. But I am afraid I cannot let you out without being sure you won't threaten me, Bella or Undine and her temple. She charged me with finding new followers for her for cleansing my daughter. So I was technically already her servant before the two of us met."

When Makeda would return to the cell, she would find the top slot webbed shut, but would use the bottom one to offer the Arachne food. Upon hearing Lydia's requests Makeda would be silent for a few moments before responding, "I could consent to punishing Bella, but you must agree to not permanently harm or damage her. She doesn't have a thick hide like myself. You must also promise to go too far and break her. As for the collar, I can take it to town and have it repaired for cheap. Or if you desire, I can take your eggs as payment. I also already have a slave of my own, equipped with a collar. But I lost her to some giant plant monster in the forest before encountering Undine. I would be willing to let you use her as you wish, if you can help me retrieve her. Do we have an accord?"

OP
dragoon93041

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lydia didn't respond for a few days. Finally... "Alright, I'll agree to that. I'll even agree to s-serve your Spirit. But I want to teach that weed a lesson first. And p-p-practice a little with your thing.." The webs were removed, allowing Makeda to open the door. It was entirely dark inside, however. Lydia had webbed over the light so many times that it had entirely been blocked. "S-send her in."

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Makeda nodded at Lydia's response, "Alright. But remember, she isn't to be seriously or permanently harmed. You break her, I break you. Once you have sated your pride, I'll help you with that other bit, if you wish. I'll go get her." With that Makeda would go find Belladonna and let her know of Lydia's request before showing her to the Arachne's cell. Once the spider woman was satisfied with her dealings with Bella, she would help her daughter to go lie down somewhere in the temple before returning to Lydia. Once she returned, she would disrobe and sit in the corner, trying to make herself comfortable, before turning to Lydia asking "Are you ready? Let me know how you wish to start. You seemed to have trouble working it, even in your spinner hole the last time. But I'll try to help you the best that I can."

Last edited:
OP
dragoon93041

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lydia shrank back at Makeda's words. Not the latter, the former. "T-that's not what you promised! You promised I could punish her! I'm n-not going to let her d-d-decide what I'm going to do to her!" She looked angry, scared, and not a little unstable.