The Shield Breaker (TentanariX) GM'd by dragoon93041

OP
dragoon93041

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Shield Breaker (TentanariX) GM'd by dragoon93041

Makeda HP= 56 EP = 77 PP = 78 Corruption 235 CL 4

Unfortunately, even with the oil, Makeda wasn't able to break free. It looked like she would for a second, then the arachne grabbed both of Makeda's arms with her own arms. The arms with thin, almost delicate, but were frighteningly strong. "I-I gave you a chance!" Then the creature simply sat on Makeda. Makeda continued to struggle but even she couldn't fight the need for oxygen. She managed to loosen the arachne's grip but she couldn't manage to shove the bulk of the spider-girl off of her in time. Darkness took her.

It was warm. That was Makeda's first thought. It was nice and warm, like being bundled in a warm blanket. Then she felt herself bobbing and her eyes flew open. She was swaddled in web, thick stuff, but she could move her head, if not the rest of her body. She managed to establish that she was fifty feet in the air, resting on a web. The spider girl was no where to be seen.

Rolls
Makeda 12 + 46 + 10 vs 3 + 59 MAKEDA LOSES
Makeda remains in submission hold
Stranglehold!
Makeda 14 + 46 vs 12 + 59 + 4
75-58 = 17
Makeda takes 17 resistance damage!
Makeda attempts to escape submission hold
Makeda 19 + 46 + 10 vs 15 + 59 MAKEDA WINS
Makeda escapes submission hold!
Makeda 20 + 46 vs 10 + 59 ARACHNE WINS
Arachne remains dominant grappler
Stranglehold!
Makeda 8 + 46 vs 12 + 59 - 4
67 - 54 = 13
Makeda takes 13 resistance damage!
Makeda blacks out!

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Makeda felt herself get light headed as the spider woman sat ontop of her and her vision began to swim. The woman's arms were shockingly powerful for being so spindly. And the bulk of the spiders body proved to be too much for even the powerful oni to handle and she felt the air being slowly pressed out of her before she finally subcomed to the warm darkness that inevitably developed her. Sometime later she woke up to the odd sensation of her body bobbing against her wishes. She shortly after found herself wrapped tightly in thick sticky webbing. She also noted she wa several feet up in the air and merely sighed as she realized that even if she could use her oil to get out of the webbing it would likely be a poor idea at this height. So she simply tried to take in as much of her surroundings as possible to try to come up with a plan as she awaited the spiders inevitable return.

OP
dragoon93041

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Makeda felt the web lightly bob and the arachne suddenly came into view. She looked at Makeda, then her face became very red before she shook it and approached her. "I win. So I get to do w-whatever I want to you." She came closer. For something so heavy, she barely caused the web to bend. Her fingers, Makeda saw, were razor sharp. "You have one of those 'things' even though you're a g-girl." She ran her finger along part of Makeda's cocoon and the web parted. She cut through Makeda's clothes to reveal her massive cock. The girl's face once again became beet red and she looked away. "Make it h-hard."

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"..... Color me surprised, 'webs'. You put on a good show... But it seems to me you're still a virgin, or haven't had very visual appealing prey since you've been around...." Makeda said coyly at the arachnes apparent shyness. Her eyebrows arched in amusement at te arachnes statement about her cock, "What's the matter webs? Never seen a herm or futa before? You need to get out more~" she said with a smirk as she cracked her necked and back once the cocoon was split. At the Arachnes instruction her eyebrow arched again and her smirk grew wider, "You can't just pop wood on command, webs. Why don't you give me a little head, and I can take over from there?~" she asked mischievously.

OP
dragoon93041

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"W-webs!?" The arachne stamped a few of her feet, causing Makeda to bob alarmingly. "My name is L-Lydia! And I won so you b-better show some r-respect!" Lydia was fuming. As she shouted, Makeda noticed her mouth was full of fangs. For someone used to sex, they might be able to avoid hurting her but Makeda wasn't too sure about this virgin. Her mouth was full of fangs and her fingers were sharp as knives. Makeda might want to be a little more careful giving advice. "N-now just get h-hard!" She backhanded Makeda's cock.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Makeda was glad her skin was so tough and resilient otherwise the Arachne, Lydia said her name was, might have severed her manhood clean off! "Geez..... Lydia, learn to loosen up. You'll never get laid with an attitude like that. Men don't like high maintenance gals. Especially not when they can castrate them without breaking sweat...." she said under her breath. "You don't have a dick, so where the hell is all the blood from your brain going!? You won't use your mouth and my hands are all wrapped up in this webbing! So either you need to use your cleavage and tittyfuck me or cut at least one arm free. Cuz tents don't raise themselves, honey." She said growing exasperated with sexually inept rapist captor.

Last edited:
OP
dragoon93041

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"M-mouth!? T-t-t-titfuk?" Lydia's eyes were spinning. She turned away. "Wait, Mom said I could do that! Yeah!" She spun a kind of cylinder made of web. "I-I'll use this!" She used the back of her fingers to push Makeda's cock into the makeshift sex toy. The silk that had just come out of Lydia was warm and very smooth. "She grabbed it with her palm, making sure to not cut it with her fingers. She pumped it back and forth. She was unskilled but Makeda wasn't unwilling and the silk was nice and smooth. As it got larger, Lydia's eyes bulged. "T-that thing is way too b-big! It's a m-monster!" She began to fret for a little before calming down.

"I'll just have to use 'that 'hole." She used her spider legs to move Makeda around and lined it up with the hole that spun silk. "D-don't move!" She began to push her body onto Makeda's cock. Despite the spider-girl's inexperience, her body was made for sex and her insides were incredibly tight. In addition, the web that was laying inside covered Makeda's cock with the same silky-smooth feeling of the flesh-sleeve. She only got about half-way in. "I-I knew it, it's too b-big!"

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

GOOD GRIEF! She really ISa bloody virgin! I bet if that merchant and his bodyguard had just flashed their dicks at her Lydia would've fainted right the fuck dead away! Makeda thought to herself as Lydia lined her up to her web-spinning hole. It felt every bit as good as she imagined Lydia's untouched virgin pussy would have. The warm, sticky, stringy web clung to and wrapped up around her thick ribbed member and felt delightful on the aroused member. At hearing Lydia's protest, Makeda would grunt out "T-then... Just start bobbing up and down from t-there then.... G-granted mines probably more impressive than any males you'll find.... No point backing up now. What happened to doing 'that' with me huh? Are y-you a Tarantula or are planning on b-being a B-black widow or b-brown recluse you wh-whole life?" She taunted through her groans and moans.

OP
dragoon93041

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Makeda HP= 56 EP = 77 PP = 78 Corruption 255 CL 4

Lydia tried and failed to maneuver herself correctly. "J-just a second. I can fix this." She grabbed Makeda and moved her so that she was horizontal. Then she backed herself up to Makeda. It took her a few tries to line Makeda up with her hole again, as she tried desperately not to look back. Then Makeda was in again and Lydia shuddered. She Makeda couldn't move so all she could do at the moment was let Lydia stop and start unexpectedly. Finally, FINALLY, Lydia managed to work up some kind of rhythm. She began to shake and grabbed herself with her hands as she began to cum. Her grip on Makeda's cock became extremely tight and when the oni began cumming... Lydia shrieked. She jerked forward, causing Makeda's cocoon to tumble downward. She stopped moments before impact and saw Lydia had managed to catch her with a strand of web.

As Makeda's cock spurted unhappily into the open air, Lydia lowered Makeda to the ground and came down to stand beside her. "Um, uh... no, I need you to p-practice. So... oh, I know! He told me about one of those things!" Lydia run up her webs and pulled down another bundle. She split it open and a desiccated corpse fell out. Lydia didn't seem to notice as she searched the body. Uh oh... Lydia's claws held a obedience collar delicately. "I'll use th-this!"

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As Makeda's cocoon tumbled off the web and she came within inches and seconds of a likely death, she cursed out loud as her dick hung out spraying all over the ground, "FUCK! I'm not the one who needs to practice! I know how to screw, goddammit! YOU'RE THE VIRGIN!" She cried out as Lydia went off to retrieve another cocoon which was revealed to have a mutilated corpse, as Lydia presented the slave collar to her Makeda's eyes bulged open "Listen, Lydia.. I have no intentions of being anyone's slave.... I'll help you learn all you need to know about sex, but let me keep my own will okay? Also..... If it's okay, could you let me go once you've had your fill? I have a daughter back home depending on me...."

OP
dragoon93041

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The spider girl was flustered again. "Uh, er... Mmmm!" She shook her head. "Anyway, is she like you! Does she have a d-d- one of those too. More practice couldn't hurt. And if she's your daughter, she'll listen to you, right??"

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"No.... She's an alraune. And is purely female as far as I know. And if you want to meet her, the only way is to follow me back to my home and see for yourself. Though she is sadly asleep now, she was when I left. I barely managed to keep her from being twisted by those damned aliens. I don't know when she'll awaken. But if she's awake, she may be willing to help you if you treat her right? However, I don't plan on leaving her an orphan. I will help you...... But I am not one to stay at any one place too long. There is still too much I wish to see and places I wish to go. I'll even carry eggs for you if you desire, just please release me once you're done. Please?"

OP
dragoon93041

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Mmmmmm..." Lydia twisted back and forth and turned away. She began to mutter to herself and was apparently trying to figure things out. Makeda couldn't make much other than 'Mother' a few times. "Umm... well... Sorry!" She slapped the collar onto Makeda before she could say anything else. "Okay, uh, what were the lines?" She muttered, then her eyes brightened. "You are never to h-harm me in any way. You are not to attempt to escape in any way! You are to follow my or-orders to your fullest ability! You will always tell me the truth! You will stay within 100 feet of me at all times! You will always tell me when you are thinking of trying to escape or otherwise break the rules I have set forth!" Makeda felt each command like a blow into her mind, setting forth the laws that would govern her life. "You are g-going to take me to your d-daughter! She will be my s-servant as well!" She cut open the cocoon. "W-wait here!" She disappeared for a few minutes, returning with a sack weaved from her web. "Now t-take me to your daughter!"

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Makeda curses inwardly as the pediments collar is snapped around her neck before her mouth shuts quickly before she responds to Lydia's commands, "Yes, Mistress. I will not harm you. I will not attempt to escape. I will always tell you the truth. I will stay near you at all times. I will always tell you when I attempt to break the rules. I will take you to my daughter now." She finished before eating out of the webbed area leading Lydia to Undines temple.

OP
dragoon93041

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lydia made sure that Makeda kept away from urban centers. Since they were on foot, it took much longer to return to the temple. During this time, Makeda got to watch Lydia feed. It wasn't pleasant. Lydia also practiced on Makeda, though she never got very far. Makeda was thankful for her tough skin. Otherwise she'd probably have a lot of cuts right now. By the time they reached the temple, Lydia still seemed no more comfortable than before.

During the hike, Lydia spoke about herself and asked about Makeda. Lydia, it turned out, was a runt of the family and something of an embarrassment due to her awkwardness about sex. It wasn't that Lydia hated it, she just didn't seem to like it as much as the rest of her family did. So she left as soon as she could. The girl wasn't too brave, either. During the night she would keep Makeda close by her and during the day, she always had Makeda scout ahead to check for people before continuing, which slowed their journey immensely.

When they got to the temple, Lydia paused. "Is this it? This is where you left your daughter? It's pretty but why di-" She cut off as a vine snaked down around Makeda's neck and ripped the collar off. Belladonna emerged from the forest. Vines that had been hidden in the ground rose up. Lydia whimpered in surprise and took several steps back. "You ripped it! T-that was m-mine!" Belladonna looked at Makeda questioningly.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Is this it? This is where you left your daughter? It's pretty but why di-" Makeda heard Lydia get cut off as Belladonna's vines snake around her neck and rip the obedience collar off, "Gah! That was embarrassing and close..... Bella! I'm so glad to see you back up and moving about!" Makeda cried out as she was greeted by the alraune. "I guess some humility is good for me every now and then.... Lydia, this is my daughter, Belladonna. I ha intended to bring you here ultimately. Please follow us, and don't put up a fight. There is someone else I would like you to meet. And I can get that collar replaced if you want, later." She said as she hopefully led Lydia into the temple to meet Undine. "Undine. I have a new potential follower for you ,Milady. This is Lydia, the Arachne. Lydia, say hello to Lady Undine." She said as bent her knee kneeling to her matron deity.

OP
dragoon93041

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unfortunately, Lydia wasn't that composed. The moment Makeda looked away she heard a yell and found that Bella was pinned by Lydia. Belladonna didn't have anywhere near the grappling ability that Makeda had and was pretty much stuck. "Y-you broke it you s-stupid WEED!" "Get off me you pest!" Vines connected to Belladonna suddenly sprouted thorns and stuck at Lydia. To both her and Makeda's surprise, they didn't even scratch Lydia. Apparently the girl was a lot more sturdy than she looked. In response, Lydia lifted her bulk. Makeda knew what was coming next. Belladonna was slammed by Lydia's bulk, dazing her. She was quickly webbed up. It was over in less than a minute. Lydia looked at Makeda with a hurt expression. "Y-you're mine and I won't let a-anyone else have you!" She looked ready to fight again.

Makeda heard a voice in her head "Get her in here. I can stop her!" Assuming Makeda did what Undine said, the moment Lydia was fully within the building, Undine struck. A spear of crystal-blue water speared Lydia right between the eyes. Although it looked horrific, Makeda noticed that was no damage. "That should hold her for a while. Makeda, help your daughter and explain to me what happened."

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As soon as Undine managed to stun Lydia, Makeda saw to Belladonna before returning to Undine. Getting down on and one knee and bowed her head in pentenance to her, "I am sorry, Milady. I..... failed. She managed to subdue and eventually placed that obedience collar on me. I challenged her to contest and lost. I tried to talk her into coming, but thankfully she showed interest in Bella, and ordered me to take her to her, which was here in our temple..... For her species, she is..... surprisingly skittish when it comes to.... matters of carnal pleasure. Do you believe we can persuade her to serve you, Mistress?" She said staring intently at Lydia.

OP
dragoon93041

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"I see. Unfortunately, I have very limited control over those who do not agree to be within my service. At the moment, anyways. I will need you to convince her. One way or another. There is a room under the fountain where you can confine her for the moment." Another room had appeared but that wasn't that surprising. The downstairs room was smallish and lit from above by a bright blue crystal. The room could be barred and the door had holes with which one could talk to the prisoner or pass items to them. When Makeda brought her in, she noticed Undine's magic shard was getting smaller. In a few minutes it would be gone, probably taking the enchantment Undine had woven with it.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Makeda simply sighed before answering, "I see. I will see what I can do." She said before taking Lydia to the cell Undine had fashioned for her. When she saw the control crystal Undine had implanted in Lydia's forehead begin to shrink, Makeda figured whatever enchantment Undine had placed on her was likely to wear off. She would wait outside the door for Undine's spell to wear off before speaking to Lydia. "I am sorry for the rather cold welcome, but you tried to attack my daughter. I am a servant of the deity of this temple. I brought my daughter here to be purged of the alien's taint. I had intended to bring you here anyways. I am bonded to her and she has placed me in charge of bringing new disciples/servants to her name and cause. I hope that we can come to some kind of agreement and settle this without any further unneeded violence. About the Obedience Collar, I can take it into town and repair, but only if you agree to not use it on me or Bella. And if you agree to follow my mistress."

Last edited: