What's new

The Slime Arena

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Slime Arena

Naltaibur dives off to the side, narrowly avoiding Six's pounce even as she completes her spell. Slime coats her liberally, coating the back her legs and butt as she rolls, and she manages to get to her feet relatively gracefully. With magical power coursing through her, she turns to her opponent, arms outstretched.

"Hah! You are quick, rudo, but I am quicker! Now... Ooh, that feels nice," she says, momentarily distracted by the tingly feeling of the slime. "Ahem! As I was saying, now, co-hic-come at me!" she batted her hands together, waiting to catch the sleek demon.

Grapple!
Body 16 + 28 = 44
Grapple Expert +12

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Six's pounce fails miserably, managing to stop herself from hitting the arena wall, and wheeling herself around. Even worse, this strange substance was digging into her scars, and causing a strange heating sensation... she had to end this, quickly, and with no other good strategy at the present, she crouches and attacks again with a feral growl!

Sudden Strike again, beings it worked so well last time ^^;

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Round start:
Naltaibur: HP 41/41 PP 47/47 EP 40/44 Resistance 10 lvl 3 buff for 28 body ongoing Six: HP 49/49 PP: 43/43 EP: 44/44 resistance 13

Rolls:
Initiative: nal 13 Six 14
Six: sudden strike stealth 3+58-10=51 vs 8+28=36
attack: 1+30-10=21 vs 33 miss!

Nal: Initiate grapple: 8+44+12=64 vs 44

Slime: Nal 3 Six 2

Round end
Naltaibur: HP 41/41 PP 47/47 EP 39/44 Resistance 7 lvl 3 buff for 28 body ongoing Grappling
Six: HP 49/49 PP: 43/43 EP: 44/44 resistance 11 grappling

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The masked doctor ducks low, nearly pecking the ground like a bird pecking at seed. Her opponent sailed overhead; Naltaibur quickly scrambled back up after she passed, and caught her before she could slip her grasp, hugging tight around her midsection.

"Now, hrngh - I'll show you what it means to be a luchador!" Naltaibur bent back hard, releasing Six as she felt her feet leave the ground.

Attack, and release grapple.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Six gave a surprisenly high squeak as the creature gripped at her. Even still, she wasn't giving up, and even as she was gripped she spun her tail around, lashing it at lightning speeds at her opponent with a hiss.

Six, use your tail whi-, er tail attack!

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Round start
Naltaibur: HP 41/41 PP 47/47 EP 39/44 Resistance 7 lvl 3 buff for 28 body ongoing Grappling
Six: HP 49/49 PP: 43/43 EP: 44/44 resistance 11 grappling

Rolls
initiative: Nal 18 six 13

Nal: Release grapple: not resisted, free action
Attack: 13+44=57 vs 54 Hit!
Damage 4+11=15-8=7

Six: attack with tail: 11+30-3=38 vs 33 Hit!
Damage: 4+8+8+4=24-5=19

Slime: Nal 2 Six 3

Round end
Naltaibur: HP 22/41 PP 47/47 EP 38/44 Resistance 5 lvl 3 buff for 28 body ongoing Clothing at 13/25
Six: HP 42/49 PP: 43/43 EP: 44/44 resistance 8

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The demon's tail had crashed into her gut good the few moments she'd held onto her, and Naltaibur had to pause a moment before she could stand. Though she managed to pull herself up, she only did so while clutching her ribs.

"Good shot, rudo! I thought to go easy on you, but I should have known you would not fall easily!"

Her hands flew apart, back into her grappling stance. She winced under her goo-spattered mask, but her voice was as clear as ever. "Honor demands I not lose!" ¡Olé!"

Slime kicking up behind her as she rushed forward... slightly to Six's left.

Grapple! But with defensive fighting 10.
Body 16 + 28 = 44
Grapple Expert +12
Defensive Fighting -10
Dodge 33 + 10 = 43

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Six smirked a bit. She could sence the growing weakness, and was sure that her opponent hadn't expected the sudden counter attack. Growling a bit, but this time with a dry chuckle added to it, she crouched again, before launching forward again. "THIS ENDS HERE!"

Sudden Strike, don't fail me now please?

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Round start
Naltaibur: HP 22/41 PP 47/47 EP 38/44 Resistance 5 lvl 3 buff for 28 body ongoing Grappling Clothing at 13/25
Six: HP 42/49 PP: 43/43 EP: 44/44 resistance 8 grappling

Rolls
initiative: nal 5 Six 13!

Six: Sudden strike stealth 10+58-10=58 vs 16+44=60
attack 3+30-10=23 vs 33

Nal: Grapple! 19+56-10=65 vs 54 success!

Slime: nal 5 Six 3
Nal is now horny!

Round end
Naltaibur: HP 22/41 PP 47/47 EP 37/44 Resistance 0 lvl 3 buff for 28 body ongoing Grappling Clothing at 13/25 Horny!
Six: HP 42/49 PP: 43/43 EP: 44/44 resistance 5 grappling

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Naltaibur caught the slick Six as she catapulted towards her, taking the tackle head on. She flew backwards and landed messily in the arena's goo, which splashed up, covering her. Her overcoat landed bunched up, and the slime oozed between her bare ass and up to her nethers, sending sparks up through her. A burning heat she had not noticed in the moment of battle overwhelmed her.

Maybe she was going about this the wrong way. If this rudo would not come to the side of JUSTICE by force... perhaps she needed to show her the power of love!

She struggled back up, trying to get a hold on the other girl's tail. "Hrn-nnrrgh... rudo! I know! The side of EVIL has no capacity for love, and I know that love is what you seek! So let me show you... grr... let me show you! Justice's Love!"

While she tried her hardest to hold Six immobile, she worked to free her penises - already erect and tingling from contact with the slime, they had gotten caught in her tunic, which stretched out noticeably.

Shift Nal's clothes, grapple check to stop her from tailwhipping me into Oblivion
Body = 44
Grapple Expert +12

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Six felt the wind knocked out of her as the creature grabbed her tight, giving a whimper as she was slammed downward. Even more worrying, is that her opponent was now switching tactics, if now sanities, as she squirms harder at the grip she found her in. "W-wait, wha?!?" she stammered, now quite worried as her own body was starting to feel the slime's effects, though not to the same degree as her opponent. "L-let go of me!!!"

Flee! Escape! Break Grapple!

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Round start
Naltaibur: HP 22/41 PP 47/47 EP 37/44 Resistance 0 lvl 3 buff for 28 body ongoing Grappling Clothing at 13/25 Horny!
Six: HP 42/49 PP: 43/43 EP: 44/44 resistance 5 grappling

rolls
initiative: Nal 7 Six 13

Six tries to escape grapple!
20+30=50 vs 1+56=57
Six fails!

Naltaibur puts Six into submission hold!
20+56=76 vs 8+30=38

Slime: six 6
Six becomes horny!

Round start
Naltaibur: HP 22/41 PP 47/47 EP 36/44 Resistance 0 lvl 3 buff for 28 body ongoing Grappling Clothing shifted at 13/25 Horny!
Six: HP 42/49 PP: 43/43 EP: 44/44 resistance 0 grappling/in submission hold Horny!

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"NEVER! I must show you the tr-hic-ue meaning of love!"

Naltaibur wrestled her once-foe-now-student to the ground, pinning a shoulder with the hand that had gripped her tail down, forcing Six down into in the goo that covered the arena. At the same time, she managed to pull her tunic away with her other hand, releasing her cocks to bounce free. They were shot through with purple and greens in addition to the ashy gray, and she began scooping slime off the ground and slathering it onto herself, paying special attention to the dick lower to the ground.

"Behold! Within this penis, lie the svelte grace of the night elf, the pulsing strength of an orc, and... the svelte grace of yet another night elf!" The masked woman gestured wildly, apparently very proud of her manhood. "And there's two of them! That means with these, I can show you the love of SIX PEOPLE AT ONCE!"

She leaned down close, and stopped shouting, using an inside voice for the first time since Six had met her.

"Are you ready...?" she asked, giving Six's nether region the same treatment as hers, using her fingers to loosen her up... until she reels back, shouting. "LOVE WAITS NOT FOR READINESS! LOVE IS SPONTANEOUS - YOU MUST JUMP HEADFIRST INTO IT! YOU MUST DIVE, TUMBLE, CARTWHEEL!" She looked down, lined herself up, and without any further warning, pushed forward. "OLÉ!"

Double penetration!

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

The situation was swiftly turning from bad to worse for Six, and even worse, the strange slime finally managed to eat through her natural defenses, if anything causing a strange fire to burn into the halfbreed. A pained whimper came from her as she thrashed, held in a position that she didn't want to show off, revealing her much softer belly area to her assailent, whereas the split between her legs began to dribble with juices from the effect of the slime. She needed what was about to happen, her body screamed, but she didn't need to take it lying down. And thus, she struggled, trying to buck herself free even as her enemy prepared to take rightful conquest.

Grapple Escape, I hope? >,>;

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Round start
Naltaibur: HP 22/41 PP 47/47 EP 36/44 Resistance 0 lvl 3 buff for 28 body ongoing Grappling Clothing shifted at 13/25 Horny!
Six: HP 42/49 PP: 43/43 EP: 44/44 resistance 0 grappling/in submission hold Horny!

rolls
ini: Nal 2 Six 11

Escape attempt: 9+30 vs 6+56 FAIL

Penetration: 18+56 vs 12+30 SUCCESS
Pleasure dealt to Nal: 3+4+4+4+10=17
Pleasure dealt to Six: 2+5+1+5+15=22

Round end
Naltaibur: HP 22/41 PP 22/47 EP 36/44 Resistance 0 lvl 3 buff for 28 body ongoing Grappling Clothing shifted at 13/25 Horny!
Six: HP 42/49 PP: 15/43 EP: 44/44 resistance 0 grappling/in submission hold Horny!

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Nnnh... I think it's a shame you are an enemy of justice, rudo. You feel great!" Naltaibur muttered as she laid on Six, enjoying the feeling of closeness as she ground her hips into her. "Say, what is your name? I ohf don't think I caught it, in between trying to show you the terrible error of your ways and upholding the great pillars of righteousness."

She sensed the demon under her nearing her peak, and pushed herself back up. "Well, I suppose thaaAAAahh- ahem, that can wait. You must live for LOVE, and love lives in the moment! Now, get ready!"

She moved her freed hand over and started to tease Six's clit, stroking in circles around it, barely brushing against it from time to time, while her hips started to pump, slowly. As Six got closer, she would get more aggressive and faster.

She bit her lip, holding in a sigh of pleasure - if she wasn't careful, she might cum first. That wouldn't do! She was doing this for her student, to teach her LOVE. If she came first, she'd have been doing it for herself... that was rape! Rape was a deed of rudos - of the unjust!

Incensed, Naltaibur screamed out "LOVE!", and slammed herself in to the hilt. "Are you almost there!? RemeeeEEember, this is to learn love! So make sure you learn it gungood!"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Six gave a mix of a odd whimper and a short, angry growl. As much as her opponent was spewing the most insane crap she ever head of, she couldn't fight the feelings inside of her. All she ever felt back at her creation point was pain and torment, even when she was abused. Now, however, between the slime and the rods ramming deeper inside with each thrust...

Biting her lip, the creature thrashed, fighting a losing battle to get free even as the human... elf... orc... thing rammed deeper and harder, electing surprisenly soft gasps from the monster even as she tried to hide how her insides were twitching in pleasure, driping copious amounts of a strange, thick greenish fluid from her insides, her warped sexual fluids covering one of her attacker's cocks to dripping.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Round start
Naltaibur: HP 22/41 PP 22/47 EP 36/44 Resistance 0 lvl 3 buff for 28 body ongoing Grappling Clothing shifted at 13/25 Horny!
Six: HP 42/49 PP: 15/43 EP: 44/44 resistance 0 grappling/in submission hold Horny!

Rolls
ini Nal 2 Six 13
Grapple rolls: Six loses
Pleasure dealt:
To Nal: 20+10=30 Orgasm!
To Six: 16+15=31 Orgasm!

Round end
Naltaibur: HP 22/41 PP 47/47 EP 35/44 Resistance 0 lvl 3 buff for 28 body ongoing Grappling Clothing shifted at 13/25 Stunned Orgasmed
Six: HP 42/49 PP: 43/43 EP: 44/44 resistance 0 grappling/in submission hold Stunned Orgasmed

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She had sought to teach this villain - strange, what was she? Now that she looked at her, she wasn't really sure - the meaning of love, and to do so, she had thrown her to the ground, and shoved her lengths deep into the girl's ass and pussy.

Something wasn't right about this.

Naltaibur couldn't quite put her finger - now flicking at the little button above the hole her slimy-green dick plunged was plunging in and out of - on it. Something about it just was...

"A-aAaah-ah yes! THAT'S what I forgot!"

Following her sudden declaration, she removed her hand from Six's shoulder and clit, and scooped her up out of the strange goop-covering of the floor, hugging her tight - one hand circling her shoulders, while the other rounding a waist and arm, resting on the black carapace covering on the small of her back.

"A hug! The warmest expression of love, and FRIENDSHIP! Let that evils that st-hic-stains your soul melt away, and join me, on the side, of JUSTICE!"

A touching moment, perhaps (?). Would have been, at least, were the masked girl not still humping away at the now upright Six.

Naltaibur was suddenly aware of rising feeling in her loins - oh no! It was discourteous to cum without warning! "Rudo! I'm going t-" was as far as she got, before a sudden clamping down on her manhoods send her over the edge, and she shot her seed deep in her student, pulse after pulse sending milky white goo down her shafts, to mix with the demon's green fluids before leaking out to join the arena's slime on the ground. She clutched the girl even closer as she came, a shiver easily perceptible to the other through their closeness.

Eventually, her moment passed, and she fell backwards, still gripping Six, panting.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Six twitched and squirmed, the creature holding her tight managing to keep her from escaping the strange feelings going through her, only to give a slight squeak as she was yanked off the slimey floor, thrashing a bit and squeezing her eyes tight. Subconsiously she bit her lip, not willing to remark as her insides started to twitch and squirm. Something wasn't right, she shouldn't be feeling like...

And then, her body could take no more, and her release hit her, causing her to scream loud and hard, twitching wildly in her assailant's grasp, even as she felt the seed from her pouring inside while her own juices leaked into the ooze coating everything. Her limbs grew stiff, hips the only thing moving as they twitched wildly, before falling partly limp in her attacker's arms, a twitch here and there still showing consiousness as she panted hard.

W-what just happened? she thought to herself. She never felt that before and yet... it felt good. Addictive almost, as if a part of her relished in being abused in such a manor... She shook her head a bit, still disoriented from the climax's aftereffects. Probably another of her creator's tricks, she thought, a bit of venom in her mental voice, allthough she wasn't sure she quite convinced herself...