The Snow White Alarune (Nillien)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Snow White Alarune (Nillien)

Grave shook his head, shrugging, "Eh, going back to the ocean is a waste of time. Lead the way, Nillien. And if you could describe that fun place while moving, I'd be really grateful." he told her, agreeing to go to the hot springs with her, where the nutritious soil will likely make her even more horny...

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

It's a warm pool not far off where people have fun alot. I can't stay there all the time, though, because the Honeybees will find me if I do. Still, we can have fun there for a while. Nillien says happily as she starts to move off in the direction of the 'fun place'.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Upon arriving, following Nillien's opening of her petals, the alarune's human portion was greeted with the feeling of steam warming her skin, and as her tentacle roots dug into the ground hungrily, the nutrients in the ground were still ever sweet, and proliferous. And, as usual, there were plenty of people in the waters, usually seperated enough to give one only a little feeling of privacy, asides from the other's eyes being readily available to look at your naked skin. And, also as usual, there were humans and monster's alike, the humans being either molested, or simply flirted with by the monster inhabitants of the water...

Grave seemed to take in the scene for a moment, looking out from Nillien's petals. "Well... Looks nice." A slight hint of irony appeared in his voice. "Anyway... I think I'll give my clothes a quick wash, if you don't mind... Oh, and how long do you want to stay here?" he asked as he got out of the flower, blushing slightly. He picked up his clothes, then began to walk over to the water's edge, before beginning to clean his clothing in the hot waters...

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Moaning slightly as she enjoys the sweet taste of the soil, Nillien sways about slightly as she looks at Grave, A while, leave before nighttime. She says in a lust riddled dreamlike voice.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Grave sighed, and shook his head as he got into the spring, bringing his clothes in, and quickly getting started on cleaning his clothes, making sure to wash every spot. He began to hum as he worked - a sign that he was getting into a good mood. After finishing, Grave put the clothes somewhere where they could dry without getting dirty again - or at least, without getting comparatively dirty. Afterwards, he submerged himself up to the neck, and seemed to relax and enjoy the hot water, before letting out a relaxed moan.

"Aaah, what the Hell... There's still time before dusk comes... Might as well get some sleep after this."

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Nillien continues to hum in pleasure to herself as she sways back and forth inside of her flower. Within the pleasureful state induced by the lovely soil, Nillien will probably not notice anything except someone trying to have sex with her, or the sound of Honeybee wings.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Contrary to what Nillien would have likely wanted to have happened, she noticed Grave getting a little too comfortable where he sit in the pool of water, as he rested his head back, and actually seemed to be going to sleep. While it was understandable, what with the sun going down, the color of the sky turning orange and everyone finishing their work for the day, it certainly wouldn't bode well for Nillien to have to remain with him here, especially since this would be a popular place to look for a alarune such as herself, due to the highly rich soil...

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Vaguely noticing Grave falling to sleep through her trance, Nillien gently reaches out vines to engulf him, planning on lifting him and putting him in her flower. Then, to hide her prize, she would roll shut her flower petals as she enjoyed the soil.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Grave gave little complaint when Nillien lifted him. Only seeming to wake a little when she took him inside her flower, and laid him inside, flat on his back. The soft bottom of her flower seemed to comfort him greatly, as he quickly fell into a deep sleep, and would likely sleep for some time, allowing Nillien to do what she pleased with him for quite some time...

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Having been left feeling rather sensual because of the arousing taste of the soil, Nillien slowly leans down over Grave. From there, she begins to rub her body along his, sliding her soft skin across his and tracing lines on his bare flesh with her nipples. Ever so slowly she would then start to make her way down to his crotch, allowing only her nipples to touch him, their hard tips sliding across his shaft.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

While it wasn't winter, Nillien, nor any other plants go as far as to sleep during the course of the night. And so, she was with the human, who slept in her flower all night. And it wasn't long before, especially with the help of her nipples teasing his cock, that his dreams started to make him erect, and ready for Nillien to absorb some more food from him...

A long time passed, and he came many times without waking, likely simply thinking it was a powerful dream, while Nillien had absorbed a great deal of his semen, making herself, and her flower feel very healthy, and happy, and her nectar plentiful, and potent. Until, Grave started to awaken after the sun began to rise. He looked down at her with a little surprise at how she was feeding on him. "Geh... Don't tell me you kept doing that the whole night..." He said as he raised his upper body, supporting himself on his elbows. "Oh, and I hope you didn't get rid of my clothes."

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Pulling back and smiling slightly before swallowing, Nillien giggles out, I don't need sleep. For your clothes, though, I don't know what happened to them. I just brought you in here so others wouldn't take my cock while you were resting. She finishes, still claiming Grave's cock as hers.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Grave sighed and pulled himself up into a sitting position. "I see... Anyway, good morning." He said as he stretched himself a bit, then yawned, covering his mouth with his right hand. "If you don't mind... I'd like to go for a small walk. Or at least take a look outside." he told her, seeming to have slept really well inside of her soft flower.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Fine... Nillien says, not wanting to let the man go. Deciding to take the easier option, she merely lowers one of her petals so that grave can look out of her flower.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Grave got up and moved towards the "window" Nillien made to take a better look outside, looking out to check the surroundings. "You know, if we're going to move... Do you mind if I walk beside you? My legs are getting stiff, and I prefer to walk while thinking." Grave claimed while he stretched again, scratching the back of his head. "And there are some things I have to think about." He said in a sudden, serious tone.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Wanting to keep her cock as close by as possible for ease of use, Nillien responds by staring at Grave with her bottom lip sticking out slightly while opening her eyes wide with a teary look giving an overall impression of a puppy dog. While she does hope this look would get Grave to relent, Nillien does lower her petals down so that she isn't completely forcing him to stay.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Grave didn't look at Nillien's face much to be affected by her expression, as he quickly left her flower, and went for his clothes, dipping in the spring a little first to get the sticky feeling off of himself before dressing. And once his clothes were on, he did look to Nillian, and her expression did at this point, seem to have it's effect, as a small look of guilt showed in his expression.

Grave shook his head, before stretching his body a little. "So... What's the next place you want to visit?" he asked her calmly, a bit of a better tone to his mood now that he had his coveted clothes back on. And with the question, came an answer in her mind; the town that was not far from where they were. There didn't seem to be anyone in the water, which was certainly odd, and she'd very likely notice that something wasn't quite right about the forest now that her petals were open, and she could hear the forest whisper their thoughts. They were different... As if something was wrong, as if something was troubling them. And to Nillien's nose, the fragrance given off from the wilderness smelled foul, and corrupted, like a tree that was decaying from death...

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Nillien sighs before starting to look about the spring. Realizing that no one is there despite the fact that it should be crowded even at this time of day, she starts trying to listen to the trees. Turning to look at the trees, her normally playful face drops into a slightly alarmed expression. When she speaks, her normally playful and giggling voice is gone with only a flat voice remaining. I... There is a town not far from here.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Grave's mood also changed to match Nillien's own. He seemed to understand based on her expression that something was bothering her. He seemed to go into deep thought for a moment, likely considering the situation, before determination flashed in his eyes, as his pupils turned into thin ellipses in the morning light. "Perhaps I'm oversensitive, but something bad happened, right? Something that has to do with the town?" he asked her.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

N-no, w-we're going there, quickly. Nillien says with some alarm in her voice as she starts moving off in the direction of the town, not even bothering to see if grave is following. She also begins to raise up her petals protectively around her body as she moves, not giving any further explanation.