What's new

The stars aren't right!(Helena/Courage Wolf)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Are the stars right?(Helena/Courage Wolf)

As before, the commons room has only half a dozen people visible, as well as a number of tables surrounded by curtains. Willow doesn't seem to be there, but there are three men eating alone, all dressed finely, a pair of women of questionable means and one noblewoman, also alone.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pushing the thought of Willow from her mind, Helena sat down and just watched the people come and go for a bit, practicing reading peoples emotions as they passed, trying to become better at it through drill and repitition. After about a half hour of that, Helena promptly got bored and went back up to enjoy a bottle of wine and probably relax on the roof, just lounging around for no real good reason.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The pair of women seem to be talking about something really strange that happened yesterday, with countless people getting overcome with lust and how the priests are going wild trying to explain it; some are taking it to mean that people should reproduce more while others are apparently blaming witchcraft or demons. They're both puzzled and a little scared at what happened.

When Helena gets back, Jasmine is talking herself hoarse to Cindy, who seems to be struggling to get into the trance. Strike follows helena to the roof, starting to spin a new web.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Before Helena heads up to the roof proper, she pours a drink for Jasmine and hands it to her without a word. Not interfering with the others work, Helena took the bottle of wine up to the roof and started drinking, Watching Strike build a web and letting a good buzz set in as she enjoyed the spectacle.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Jasmine nods thankfully, barely pausing to wet her lips before continuing.

Helena is already good way down the bottle when Helena finishes the relatively small web and gives Helena a hug.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena returns the hug and scratches the big spider all over. "The web is beautiful dear" She says, enjoying the 8 legged company and staring at the sky for a moment, watching the sun dip lower in the sky as time passed, soon polishing off the rest of the bottle, and good and drunk.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Helena is distracted just as she's finishing the last drops. *We've got more customers. And Tom has apparently found something. How drunk are you?*

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena starts giggling on the roof as she sets aside the bottle. *Pretty drunk Sis, but not demolished like last time. A fancy show may be out of order though for customers. So... Thats up to you, ill come down to see Tom*

And without another thought, Helena headed back down to the room and in through the window. "So what did Tom find?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Apparently Oleg has rented a house near the city walls somewhere. Take Cindy and go talk with him, and I'll take care of the customers."

Cindy is already standing near the doorway, though she's observing Helena, trying to see how drunk she really is.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Thanks Jasmine, next set is on me, I know you dont really like it" Helena said with a grateful smile. Getting 5 bridles for Tom out of their recent acquisitions and adding it to her pouch, Helena smiled at Cindy and didn't let how drunk she was affect her, still more graceful in her movements drunk then the average person, if a little slower. "Lets go meet our benefactor then!" She says smiling, heading to the tube first. "Have Tom meet as in the commons, please and thank you" She called down before heading out with Cindy.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As Helena and Cindy get to the common room, Tom is already waiting for them as they pass a pair of men heading upstairs. "Hello miss. Ready to take a walk?"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"We are Tom" Helena says brightly, ready to follow the youth. "And I haven't forgotten, if its him, then you'll get exactly what I promised" she said beaming.

Without further ado, they were off, Helena eager to talk to the man who had set them on this task, and could probably help them.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Tom gives Helena a quick grin and starts leading the pair through the wealthier parts of the town, finally stopping to point at a small and rather drab manor house that's smaller than most of its neighbors. "That's where he should be."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well then! Lets go say hello!" Helena said striding towards the manor house. It didn't matter if he was living in a mansion or a shack, what mattered was the contact they had originally planned on counting on was here. Heading up the door, Helena knocked loudly.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The Igor from last time opens the door. "State your business, my lady."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hello Igor, I'm here to see Lord Oleg" Helena said smiling widely. "It's of the utmost importance" She added, catching his eye and wondering why he was being so overly formal.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Igor's expression turns to stone. "I'm afraid I haven't been told of this. Your name?"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena has a flicker of annoyance flash over her face before she composes herself. "Helena, and if that doesn't ring a bell, Me and my sister are the reason you travelled all the way to this city. If you're still uncertain, go tell Oleg that a Friendly Fiend is here, he should understand." Helena said in a low voice so only Igor could hear.

Last edited:
OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Igor's eyes widen as he finally recognizes Helena. "This way, miss."

He leads Helena and Cindy into the upper floors of the building and knocks on the door, waiting for a faint "Come in" before pushing it open, letting Helena and Jasmine into the large office where Oleg seems to be working on some sort of paperwork. "Hello...Helena, was it? And who's your friend?"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena smiles as Igor figures it out and leads them inside. Heading upstairs and into an office, Helena smiles widely as she sees Oleg. "Hello~! And yes, my name is Helena, this is Cindy, she's with me and Jasmine." Helena said smiling, taking a seat nearby. "I'm glad we finally managed to track you down, we were starting to get worried what with ghouls destroying the caravan." Helena adds after a moment.