What's new

The stars aren't right!(Helena/Courage Wolf)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Are the stars right?(Helena/Courage Wolf)

"A pleasure, I'm sure." Cindy merely nods as Oleg doesn't even stop to wait for a reply: "You were harassed by ghouls, too? We had to cut our way through several, though the rest ran away too quickly for us to hunt them down. I'm afraid I can't entertain you for long right now, so let's get down to business. Have you come up with a plan? I see you've no need for coin, but do you need anything else?"

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena chuckled and shook her head slowly. "Keep working so hard and you're going to crack Oleg. What we need is information, we've flown over the castle and although its gaudy, its well defended. We have a last resort that may give us an opening, but anything you know could be extremely useful. Specifically if the target has any peculiar tastes or thrills that he has to leave his castle to enjoy. It would be easier to catch him away from large stone walls. If that's not possible then we can figure something out." Helena says, suddenly all business.

They needed info, and an In if possible, if it wasn't then they were going to have to figure out how to do it the hard way. It was entirely possible that they could probably just fly in and slit his throat, but that kind of lousy planning always had complications. The way to a man was usually through his vices, and the more forbidden the fruit, the less guarded he was likely to be.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Oleg Vishnek frowns. "He goes riding in his estates often, like most nobles. Apart from that, though... Well, let's just say that his reputation for depravity almost matches mine. If you can act the part, I can probably arrange for you to get invited in one of his parties in a week or two, if you can't find another way in."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena nods and thinks quietly for a moment. "It would be best to catch him riding, but if he has mages, and stays in his estate... That approach will take some thought. See about the party in 2 weeks, and if he's not dead by then, we'll try it that way." Helena says after a moment.

"Thank you for the information, I'll leave you too your work. Thankfully, due to our current nature of procuring coin, you can come find us easily and without suspicion at the Inn as a customer. Here's our room number and where we are staying" Helena added as an afterthought, writing the information down quickly and leaving it within easy reach.

Turning quickly and gesturing at Cindy, Helena took her leave, both to pay Tom his bonus and to check up on Jasmine.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Oleg picks up the paper and nods. "I'll see you later, it would seem. Farewell."

As Cindy and Helena exit the manor, Tom is waiting for them outside, happily taking his reward before leading them back to the inn, where Jasmine is studying the scroll again. "How did it go?"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Good, Apparently our target likes to ride on his estate, and has a reputation for depravity that matches or exceeds Oleg's. So that's two possibilities." Helena said sitting down.

"If we can't find a way to take him before, Oleg can get us invited to one of his parties within a couple of weeks. Any ideas?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"If he has that kind of reputation, then all we need to do is make sure he hears of us, and then we can expect a visit or perhaps an invite soon enough, hopefully. We'll just need to charm our next customers and have them spread the word to him." Jasmine puts the scroll away, rubbing her eyes.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"True enough" Helena said watching Jasmine. "Are you really having that much trouble with that scroll? You've been at it on and off for days now..."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"I think I'm almost finished. There's still a couple things that don't seem to fit with the rest, though."

Cindy goes to sit on a bed, pulling off her shoes and leaning back.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena watches Cindy, and then Jasmine, and then Cindy again. "Cindy, would you like to try training again? I can give you a hand this time, it makes things a lot easier..." Helena offered tentatively.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Cindy lets out a sigh. "I suppose I should. Maybe I'll actually find that flame Jasmine was talking about last time."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena smiles and then moves onto the bed with Cindy, sitting behind her. Humming softly, Helena linked with Cindy and kept an eye on her, keeping the tone of her voice level and rubbing Cindy's shoulders while feeding her power, trying to give her a little nudge in the right direction.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Though she manages to go into the trance, Helena can feel Cindy struggling to focus on the power, and the link stays unsteady for a long time.

Meanwhile, Jasmine is trying to study the scroll again.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena keeps rubbing Cindy's shoulders gently, doing her best to strengthen the connection on her end while Cindy kept looking. When Helena had started, it had just been a spark, and with luck, Cindy would be able to find it.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Cindy is struggling to focus, but even though Helena's hands drain the tension from her, she seems to be seeking the flame blindly, hardly making any progress at all.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena gives Cindy one last little nudge, pouring Lust and energy both into Cindy. She hadn't really wanted to go this route because of Cindy's decision, but from what she had stumbled on, she knew that lust and other powerful emotions and their lines would trace right back to the flame, she just had to follow them...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Cindy starts panting slightly, her hands moving on their own as Helena can feel her lust building up quickly. For one moment there's a clear link between Helena and Cindy, lustful thoughts flooding from both into each other, and Helena can feel Cindy finding her flame even as her body yearns for satisfaction.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena was overjoyed for Cindy, glad that she had found what she was after, granted through a method she probably wouldn't approve of, but the first step had been taken and everything else would get a little easier. Rather then pushing the girl any harder, Helena just let her try and memorise the place in her mind, the location of her Flame and how she had found it, her hands drifting up into her hair and back down her neck gently.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Cindy leans against Helena even as her own hands start groping her, one hand slipping into her pants and Helena can feel Cindy hovering at the edge of the trance, consumed by her own lust.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena leans in and kisses Cindy's neck just as her trance breaks, being unusually gentle, her hands gliding over Cindy's body to guide her into her arms softly, dropping small kisses along her neck and shoulder as a hand gently moved to her chest, massaging her globes.