What's new

The Storm War RP

Re: The Storm War RP

Wolf, can you put the money system of DnD 3.5 on here?

DnD has the money system as such:
10 Copper pieces = 1 silver piece
10 silver pieces = 1 gold piece
10 gold pieces = 1 platinum piece

Thank you very much Phoenix.

As for worth, a peasant family usually subsists on copper, blue collar types like smiths live on silver and a few gold. Merchant live mostly on gold, and Nobles have treasuries full of gold. Platinum is pretty rare, go flashing it around tends to get you noticed.

Hope that helps!

By the way, how much were you asking for Xivvix? 10k copper? 10k silver? 10k gold? A ridiculous amount of 10k platinum?

I left it open because I didn't know what to ask for really ;)

Your greedy. I don't feel like being an evil character in this game insomuch. I already have one on jumpers.

No problem, once I read sa rulebook two or three times, I can pretty much spout it verbatim, just ask our dear dmronny :). That was an extrapolation though, pretty much just made it up based on item costs

Your greedy. I don't feel like being an evil character in this game insomuch. I already have one on jumpers.
You don't have to be evil just because you think my character is (I don't think she's evil). It'd be boring if everyone was all happy and friendly all the time. Not that I'm actively trying to get into arguments, just playing a character that has less than altruistic motives. As was said earlier, the teams are going to be fluid. Maybe you'll end up joining the other team. Or maybe I will.

"Coookies..."

'Nuff said

I miss electrum pieces. :(

You don't have to be evil just because you think my character is (I don't think she's evil). It'd be boring if everyone was all happy and friendly all the time. Not that I'm actively trying to get into arguments, just playing a character that has less than altruistic motives. As was said earlier, the teams are going to be fluid. Maybe you'll end up joining the other team. Or maybe I will.

Or maybe my character will go insane from something and KILL US ALL! Who knows.

Or maybe my character will go insane from something and KILL US ALL! Who knows.

You start to head that way, and it's NPC time and/or death for your character. Keep that in mind.

Wolf, you can cause our characters to go insane, after all your the GM.

I can also remove players if I think that they keep trying to take over how I wish for the plot to work.

Remember that.

Well, I am not trying to take the plot over in game, wolf. I say things on this thread since it appears to be an OOC thread. Just tell me the do's and don'ts I can do with my character. Also you could drive some characters or send a PM to the player to tell them how you want them to play for a little bit so you can progress the plot along....

I also get the threat you implied. I just wanted to have an amensia character. You could introduce an npc that's the character's mother since Lydia cannot remember her past, you could as the npc tell her how old she really is. You could blame the DNA inside of characters and etc....... Mmmm I feel like making an rp! Problem is I am too lazy.

If you feel like I am trying to actively take over your plot, or change then kindly send me a pm... I kinda dislike being publicy rebuked by your posts -.-..

If I say comments like insanity about my character, PLEASE disregard them. Thank you.

Last edited:

Sanity is for the weak... just like pants.

Insanity is doing something over and over again and hoping for a different result.

Back