What's new

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
500TH OFFICIAL POST!!!

What's scary is, Zeph has been a member of the forums for less time, but has managed to bypass my post count by a significant amount. Hell, that panties-wearing fucker has bypassed my post count. Fucking PERVY hasn't been around as long as I have and has a higher post count.

And yet, people act like I've spent every waking hour shitting the site up...

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score
'Tis the quality of thine shit that has garnered you such an illustrious reputation!

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
Oh hey Termite, good to read from you again. Wanna drift through some hard corners in Everything Else-section? As you can see, I'm wearing a hat now, the wheel and pedals are right under there.

*prepares stereo to play " "*

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
'Tis the quality of thine shit that has garnered you such an illustrious reputation!
Didn't you ban a dude for mild sass? And then, that dude went on to become your peer in terms of authoritative standing on the forums? I get that he's just a janitor, but still. I'm not saying my shit doesn't stink, but something something glass houses, my man.

Oh hey Termite, good to read from you again. Wanna drift through some hard corners in Everything Else-section? As you can see, I'm wearing a hat now, the wheel and pedals are right under there.

*prepares stereo to play " "*
Breaks Stereo
Blasts
at 1.25 speed

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score
No, I banned a dude because I needed to prove that I could AND because he asked for it. Also it was only for four hours, and though I went to sleep right after I think someone came around and unbanned him even earlier than that.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
No, I banned a dude because I needed to prove that I could (...)

Share link to thread, sounds like a little bit of drama, want to see that for personal use.
Have bouncing tits in exchange:

EDIT:
Wait, hamster in my head started running on it's wheel. Was that the slicer lol ban? If yes, then I don't need links, seen it, was gay, got a laugh then xD

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Well does it?

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Ooooh, when you did it, did you point your finger at him and with a thick Austrian accent said "You're termite-nated!"?
Goddammit...

*runs off to snicker elsewhere*

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
No, I banned a dude because I needed to prove that I could AND because he asked for it. Also it was only for four hours, and though I went to sleep right after I think someone came around and unbanned him even earlier than that.
A debt I have yet to repay. What would you like your new title to be? How about: A Shitty Bug ?

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Hush and take this meme.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
Goddamnit Zeph. XD XD

And yes, slicer needs to use an analogy to pirates or plunder or something.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hush and take this meme.
But, can he beat Madara?

Not classy enough
"Terminal Illness" or "Scott the Woz"

Also, waiting for you to change mine to Beelzebob.

Goddamnit Zeph. XD XD

And yes, slicer needs to use an analogy to pirates or plunder or something.
Poop Deck Technician
Captain Wood
Dyslexic Navigator
Cannon Fodder Crewman
Plank Polisher
Mutinous Privateer

Give me a week to think of some double entendre's.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
If someone ever hacks slicer's bank account, the moment he notices he's going to make a post here like "Just as I expected, I'm actually disappointed it took them so long."

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I had my facebook account hacked last month. This, after an attempt in 2012 to hack it. My reaction was similar to what Slicer's would be.

"Honestly, I'm more annoyed that it took you so long."

And then they tried to use my old phone number to retake the account. My response was to nuke it and wait for a grace period/not go back to facebook without prompting.

Microsoft also tried to over-charge my visa account and refused to refund because I couldn't verify one of the accounts that my visa was weirdly tied to. Had to replace a card and launch a fraud investigation. Again, I'm more annoyed that it took someone so long to attempt fraud on my bank account. I'm not even upset that it happened, because I anticipate it and know how to respond. I'm just annoyed that it didn't happen sooner, given that I've never been more careful than the average mouth-breather about that shit.

Seriously, I've put money into Magic: Arena, Idle Poring, and Smutstone with the damn thing over the past 4-8 years. I was literally begging to get hit by fraud or some shit.