What's new

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
I keep hearing that german is an awful language to learn, mainly because of grammar. And looking at the grammar rules, compared to those of english, I kind of see where these statements are coming from.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Not just for the grammar. Much of the language is harsher with the pronunciation, which causes non-native speakers of the language throat pain. It's very guttural from what I've heard (mother, brother, friend).

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Do we need a purge?

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I have several questions, the first being why she's not getting enough nutrients to warrant bigger tits than our favorite ear-fucking target. The second is why she's using soap when that shit is toxic for them (or, at the very least, not something a plant needs). The third is why she's in the shower at all. Also, look at that flower taking the water in directly. No way she isn't gonna drown herself at that rate. Hell, doesn't she ecosystem? How the fuck is anything supposed to help her pollinate the world when it's gone down the drain?

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
You need to care for your plantgirl, or else your plantgirl might take care of you!

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Are you saying you don't wash your plantgirls regularly to make sure they don't catch parasites or fungi?
I mean, she has her own greenhouse for that. I can't undermine her independence or health to sate my own lusts.

WHat if I like fungi-girls.

I'll let my plantgirls be overcome by lewd, sluttifying fungus all the time.
Not how biology works, fam. Fungi are a a separate species from your plant girl. Well, unless you intentionally raise fungi for fucking. Then, your sickness and pollution are your own, friend. Oh, and I hope you enjoy damp, dark living spaces.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
I guess I better not mention that I thought about grabbing the singleplayer/co-op part of Fortnite once it's done....

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I don't know what that guy did by dropping the key. :/
He was given a single task, that being to look after the key to the elevator of the evil organization's secret base. The same elevator that, if that one ten-year-old kid did not possess, would not have then led said child to their boss, and humiliated the man into forcing his evil organization to attempt to take over that continent's major tech leader, and thereby lead into events that would cause the evil organization to disband.

...To then attempt to resurface under new leadership in a bid to regain former glory, and then fail once more because another 10-year-old xx years later just happened to encounter them. Team Rocket isn't known to be the most competent group of criminals.