This new ARPG looks promising and more complete than :love:

Gameplay videos on his blog:
Twitter:

I hope he does not abandon his new project like the other works :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Kinda sad how Libraheart recently got this negative stigma of abandoning projects, but I'm still looking forward to this!

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Does he abandon them? Users here were claiming that he said he was abandoning Six of Spells, based on an iffy translation, and then it came out anyway. I think he just has like three different backburners and likes to shuffle projects around.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Does he abandon them? Users here were claiming that he said he was abandoning Six of Spells, based on an iffy translation, and then it came out anyway. I think he just has like three different backburners and likes to shuffle projects around.
Yeah he announced a few within the span of a few months, and people who couldn't understand his posts insisted they knew more than he did.
As it stands, we have this game, the trainer game, and I think something else. I've seen more images and clips of this game than the others, so it probably has the most of his attention.

Also a quick look at his blog says he has an enty with demo versions.

YuriTenshi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks interesting. I liked the original Castle of the Succubus game, so looking forward to what comes of this one.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Looks interesting. I liked the original Castle of the Succubus game, so looking forward to what comes of this one.
yeah okay thanks but please don't bump a dormant thread for this when people are waiting for updates

SchlongPool

Reputation score
My dudes, the trial is out now.

Download it here:

I have about half of the key items and I can't figure out what to do next. I think I need a grappling hook but I can't fathom where to get it.

SchlongPool

Reputation score
Turns out you start with the grappling hook but it's invisible. It's in the fourth slot. Use it like you would the charm and the pickaxe.

Though, beware: there's a couple entrances (accessible by grappling) that bug the game out. Make sure to save often.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Finished the demo. Actually plays like a nice zelda game. Controls are fluid, although the attack animation is a bit too long. Hot h scenes and everything. Can't wait for it to come out

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So the first time I tried launching it, I got a virus error. I tried again and now Windows just deleted the .exe.
Now trying to redownload it gives a virus error and blocks the download entirely. Thanks, Bill Gatesobama.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
A few questions (maybe someone figured it out):

1. Can you push blocks in the trial?
2. There is a cave where you have to feed a guy your milk, so you can collect white/silver rubies. Can something be done with those?
3. The boy in the village gives you a second, red juwel. Something for that?

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So the first time I tried launching it, I got a virus error. I tried again and now Windows just deleted the .exe.
Now trying to redownload it gives a virus error and blocks the download entirely. Thanks, Bill Gatesobama.
This happened to me too, and my speakers started making weird signal interference noises until the antivirus program finished deleting stuff, so I'm not too eager to try again.

SchlongPool

Reputation score
A few questions (maybe someone figured it out):

1. Can you push blocks in the trial?
2. There is a cave where you have to feed a guy your milk, so you can collect white/silver rubies. Can something be done with those?
3. The boy in the village gives you a second, red juwel. Something for that?
Pretty sure nothing can be done with any of those. You can get about half the key items but do nothing with them as far as I can tell.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Since the game is out, please create a new thread in the H-Games section. This thread is now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.