Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
HP: 61/61
PP: 15/82
EP: 51/51

Toi would jerk his head up at her question. "A-are you kidding me? I... I did pretty good for a human, did I not? I know you almost came. Besides, don't go acting cocky since you're a succubus. I've still got... More in me!" he boasted, moving his hips a bit to stir himself around inside of her as she indeed felt vigor regain in his loins. It seemed perhaps just enough for her to get off. Though he was already drenched in sweat, clearly not fit for physical exercise and more fit for using magic to please women when his body could not.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"It was about what I would expect. Well... maybe a little more than that~" Pris would state her mind with a smirk on her lips, the spirit that her new friend was showing in the face of her smugness proving a nice positive to her. She had never really had to go unsatisfied in the numerous places she had been to before, and wanted to make sure that one would be satisfying as well. If this junior wanted to be her master, he would have to put out for her too. "Show me your vigor, boy! We'll make a man out of you, with plenty of practice in the days to come. Then I'll be more than happy to call you master~" she would urge him on with some further grinding and bouncing on his meat. Somehow, the demoness really wanted to see this young one develop in the carnal arts, even as he was a simple human. There was something very cute about the idea of him acting as her master, and that was probably the thing behind Pris' thoughts.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"You already have to call me master!" Toi exclaimed with exhaustion, before arching his back and moaning as she began to bounce and bump and grind on his hips. So close to the edge already, it hardly took long for the event she sought to come as it merely took a little more than that before her pussy would tighten, that well of pleasure that was building inside of her suddenly gushing forth as her pleasure reached its climax. Of course, this had it's own consequence as her tightening pussy would make Toi's cock fall victim and suffer the pleasure of her air tight fleshy hell that gripped him. "K-kuh...! You...! You're so...!" he tried to declare, speak, or otherwise follow up on his words before it simply didn't matter, and not long after her climax she'd feel him cum again, very soon after he did the first time. Her pussy filling up and now sloshing with his seed.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"But now I'll be happy to do it." Pris would pass that subject with a quick remark, instead getting her effort concentrated on the real task at hand. It would not prove to be too hard to reach that oh so important satisfaction, given how close she had gotten already. "Awwwwwww heck yeah..." the demoness would gasp as she rode herself home, back arcing as she went on the wave. And she would not be the only one, as Toi too hit a second big one, letting Pris have another load in her, which she would happily accept.

With the deed done, Pris would eventually unmount and flop off onto the bed, content for now as her relatively minor urge had been satiated. For now, at least~

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
PP: 82/82

Prisaya would rest together with Toi, who looked rather beat after having sex with a succubus. After the glow faded... Toi got up, smiling. Admiring the collar he placed upon Pris. "That looks good on you." He noted while gazing at her naked form. "Succubi are fun when you have them under control. But I won't let you off the leash for even a second. I know what you're capable of... Speaking of which... Now that I have you... I'll collar those three orcs, and then I'll have you do something for me... I need you to find whoever is sending the mob squads after me, and eleminate them. Start from the bounty board. After that... Well, I'll have much more freedom. Come." He ordered her, moving through his little abode to the three tied up orcs, who looked up with bored expressions.

Wordlessly, Toi went to collect the collars... Before suddenly all three orcs rose up, free of their bindings as what seemed to be some sort of thin needle feel from the female(?) orc's hand. They rushed and struck Toi from behind with a combined attack of legs, knocking Toi to the ground unconscious. "Since you're collared, you're next. Sorry." The leader declared. The female(?) orc also grinned. "Anti-magic field as well. She can't use her succubus powers." She declared. The other male orc already had a hand upon his dick over the loose fitting rags they called clothing. "Ah, good... Let's tie her up and rape her then~!" He cheered.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Sounds like a plan. It could be interesting, such mystery people hunt." Pris would comment on her apparent master's plans, finding herself mildly amused by the thought of it all. Going out and around on a romp like that could result in all sorts of hijinks, so she would be aboard with the plan. After some quick little fixes to her presentation, she would go on with the boy, not wanting to look too much like a mess.

The room they headed into had the trio from before present again, in restraints. Pris herself was not really in the situation, having barely managed to get in the room as she saw the turnaround happen. These orcs had some training in escapes apparently as they had managed to sneak out a small blade of some sort and get their restraints cut. And once Toi was out, it was more or less a cakewalk for them. Their intentions seemed clear though, something the demoness could not miss even if she had been blind. "Aww, I just made myself presentable too... Well, don't hold back~" the ever so slightly surprised Pris would go on as she pretty much offered herself up, not seeing too much of a chance against three muscly orcs by herself.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Looking amongst themselves and chuckling, they approached Pris, leaving her rather healthy. The female? orc gave a knee to the back of Pris' legs, making her fall to the ground on all fours. "Down. It's time to lather us up~" She said, before all three of them got to the front of the knocked over Prisaya, revealing each their incredibly long, stereotypically impressive orc cocks. The three of them were pushing their cocks against her face. "Hurry up, before I destroy your insides with my raw, dry cock." He ushered.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Having been perfectly willing to go down herself, Pris did not appreciate being kicked down to achieve the desired result. But there she was, on the ground still, so maybe it would be better to enjoy herself without unnecessary grumbling. Besides, that would just delay the sucking action that would soon happen. "Such haste and ferocity~ Guess I better get to it then." she would kinda chuckle herself as she got onto her knees to meet the barrage of pokey dongs. Grabbing onto two of the waiting cocks, she would go and get them started with some old-fashioned stroke action while the middle one was blessed by her luscious lips and then eager mouth taking it in. She would not be holding back much either, going deep pretty much right away with it. She had not been sucking members off for all those years for nothing after all.

But it would not be completely one-sided. Pris would alternate her work, changing from one dick to another after a certain period of suck, making sure to give everyone a turn with her drooling mouth while giving out the good stroke to the other two so they would not be missing out. That was the plan she went along with until there was a development from her partners/rapists. The concept of the two was more or less lost on the demoness.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The orcs chuckled. The leader gripping her face after she began to suck to pull her forward and shove his hips forth, plunging his cock hard down her throat. "That's gooood!" He growled. "With a slave collar and all, we might just take you back under our wing. These succubus sluts are such a relief to keep around." he declared, as his companions nodded in agreement. "Me next." The female(?) declared, before the leader withdrew his cock, Pris' hands moving to their other dicks before the female did something outrageous. Lifting her left leg, she stepped over Pris' shoulder, doing the same with the other, shoving her cock in to the brim as her head was forced back and her balls dangling off of her chin. She began to buck her hips, holding her hands to the back of Pris' head while thrusting with short powerful movements, deeply fucking Pris mouth and throat. Her eyes closed and her mouth agape, moaning as she made rough sex with Prisaya's mouth. Her green skin slapping against her lips while her balls dangled from her chin. "Don't break her before we're done with her." The side orc said. "She can... Take it...!" The female(?) orc declared.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Going at it with mostly her own but occasionally directed pace on the cocks, Pris found it to her liking. The dicks were large and satisfying to work on, so she did not mind some rougher treatment as the starter round went on and her throat was starting to get some use. The switch to the female(?) side brought about a further development as they sought to give her a true test or something by the looks of it as they assumed the oral jackhammer position. "Ahh yeah, really trying it now honey..." the demoness would somewhat hazily think of it as her neck craned back to take the entire member in one big gulp. With this position, it was getting a bit harder to maintain composure, what with restrained airflow and all, but it was not Pris' first rodeo so could hold out to the best of her ability against the threat of fainting or suffocation. Her handwork would get a bit sloppier as she was getting orally reamed, but she could live with it as she was getting her fair share of joy from the hefty mouth filler.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The orc's cock was suffocating to an extreme, and the female(?) orc seemed to have no intention on going easy on Pris at all. Her hips bucking wild yet deep. Her throat becoming a residence for her cock to live in, as the air deprivation started to affect even her. The orc's cock was tough, thick, and enduring. Her succubus techniques taking effort and time into working the orc down. The orc herself began to clutch Pris' head to her crotch, gyrating her cock around, swirling her green meat stick inside of her neck for the boys to see. "I'm not anywhere near close enough to cumming! Is this all you got, bitch!?" The orc taunted over her. She leaned forward, pressing her hips so hard against her face that Pris was torn between bending backwards and preventing her neck from being twisted from the rock solid cock holding her head back and her throat straight. The orc planted her hands and feet firmly on the ground with her big, round ass in the air, before moving her hips like a wild dog, thrusting in and out of Pris' mouth. Violently fucking her throat directly. "I will make this succubus choke on my cock until she passes out!" She roared. "Hold on, what about us?" The other orc said. "Shut the fuck up! If she chokes on my futanari cock here, then she isn't worth it! Just watch my balls bounce off of the bottom of her jaw and wait your turn to break her!" The futanari(!) orc declared with zeal.

(Prisaya is being choked out by the futanari orc's thick, long cock. Roll Resistance versus DC 35 to avoid complications.)

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Well... maybe it was not quite as easy as Pris had imagined it to be initially, dealing with this monster in her mouth. She would admit this much in her mind, and the orc knew it too as far as her act would tell both of them as clear as day. But such taunting would not get past the demoness' attention, a part of her finding it infuriating that something like this orc was underestimating her demonic nature so harshly. She would have to figure out some sort of punishment for these transgressions eventually. But for now, given how the situation was, the demoness would put her emotional charge towards sucking dick as hard as possible to turn the situation in her favor before the real trouble would come to her.

(Imma roll ya. +28 to check.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
PP: (32-46)/82

As Pris struggled and gagged on the thick orc cock, her endurance failed her, the rough oral job lasting far too long for her to continue to gag non-stop on the cock Her thick green meat suffocating her as it violently slid back and forth, as all her eyes could see when the world went dark was her powerful green crotch and the overpowering taste of unwashed orc cock. "Oi, she's starting to faint!" The orc leader declared, as Pris could now barely focus on pleasuring the orc cocks with her hands. "Yes~ This is when she can experience REAL pleasure! Stuff her ass and pussy!" She roared.

The two orcs hesitated only a moment, before doing as she said, the other orc getting underneath her, and the leader behind her, both gripping her. The one underneath gripped her ass, spreading her thick ass cheeks wide for his leader, who gripped Pris' breasts with rough and powerful fingers that dug into her breast flesh, before they both thrust, impaling Pris with two thick, overwhelming cocks at once. Her suffocated state caused the pleasure to multiply, sending a surge through her body as she was being choked by the meat in her throat, her vision growing dim as the only strong feeling she got was the pleasure in her ass, pussy, and on her breasts.

(Resistance Roll: 15+28-10=33 Vs DC 35. Prisaya is choking out and will gain a second stack of weakened if she continues to swallow the massive orc cock.)
(Pris takes 50 pleasure from the two massive, sexually talented orc cocks that she may lower by 14 by resisting.)

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Ohhhh dear... This is hard... But soooo good too..." Pris would think as she struggled in the combined effort triple penetration sex attack of the three orcs. Surely she should be attacked like this more in the future, the act being right up her alley besides the whole choking up on cock thing, which she was a little less a fan of. But, she was not entirely helpless, having some ability to influence the outcome of the situation even from the receiving end of things.

(Resist pleasure, and use the passive ability Lead from the Bottom to reduce the pleasure to D4 and add +10 to resistance. If possible that is.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
HP: 50/61
PP: 0/82

Pris might as well have been human. Her powers sealed away, despite her struggles which gradually weakened from the massive orc prick suffocating her. The suffocation led to heightened pleasure that became increasingly impossible to resist.

(Prisaya takes 51 pleasure and orgasms)

And resist she could not, as her vision went white. Pleasure shot through her body like lightning as she was put through sexual hell. All she could feel was the continued overbearing pleasure of the orc cocks in her ass and pussy, and the feeling of the cock in her mouth slowing down and holding itself deep. Then came the tender sensations of the massive balls against her nose twitching rapidly. The cock attached to it, spasming... And the warm sensation of steaming hot orc cum shooting into her stomach, filling up her belly until she felt like she ate a full meal of nothing but orc seed.

The white vision turned into a blur of what once was, following the sensation of the cock withdrawing from her mouth at last. The loud and painful sensation of taking a much needed breath of air following her collapse onto the thick body of an orc, who was soon to follow the shared climax when he and his cohort grunted... Exploding inside of her ass and pussy together to make Pris feel as if every part of her insides were now nothing but orc sperm.

It was hard to comprehend what was going on after that. The female(?) orc had rendered her near unconscious. As her vision was black due to closed eyes and her body needing emergency rest, what came next was a voice. "You did well to hold on." Came the voice of Toi. From the blur of her eyes opening, she saw the blonde boy looking down upon her. Her body was on hard floor, but her head was resting on his lap. "I had a chance to wake up and cast a spell when they weren't looking. Then, I put their bodies on a raft and sent them down river." He declared. "Are you alright?"

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Even with her best attempts to control herself, Pris' lack of access to her innate power proved to be her undoing in against the force they called cock. Getting her holes stuffed to capacity and even past that was just too good, even as she was steadily fading out of consciousness with the girlcock plugging her airways. Soon other things would fill her too, and she would end up going out for the moment, not sure what would be waiting at the end of this cum-stained tunnel.

It would turn out to be something she was not quite expecting though as the barely coherent demoness would find herself being laid out still, the haze giving away enough to let her discern what was happening. "This is... the most bipolar.. shit I have experienced... in a long time... I suppose I need to rest but... that was amazing..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
HP: 50/61

Toi smirked down at her. "I'm just a little shocked that you remained loyal to me. I'd take that collar off, but for some reason, I think you like it on." Toi chuckled, grinning nearly from ear to ear. "Those orcs were tricky ones though. That river goes for miles as well, right down to the water. Still, I'm sure that'd only buy us time. I will need to relocate yet again, and I will need your assistance with finding suitable living conditions. The better place to live you find for me, the better place it will be for you, understand? Even though we are master and slave, this is to both our interests. With that being said... Any ideas? Or shall I do some reading?" He inquired, poking at her squishy breast.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"It has it's perks for sure~" Pris would somewhat agree with liking the collar on her. Sure, it limited her powers, but... It was a nice collar. But when it came to the real matter on hand, the demoness was not quite that pleased. She had not been anywhere in her life besides the various parts of Acheron and had just left that boring city behind, not looking to go back there anytime soon. "To be honest, I know basically nothing about the nearby lands aside from that dreadfully boring Acheron place. I might not be the best source of info when it comes to that."