The Translation Link Thread

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Translation Link Thread

Links dead re uploeded please thanks^^
Most, if not all, Mega accounts here been banned cause repeated copyright infringement just for upload a tiny patch. Could be cause of RJ name.

So, yeah there are alot of broken patches here.
If a link is not working PM the person about it so they can re-upload it if they still have it or ask someone if they do.

Darkarhon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone has a translation of Naked Order?

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ106101.html

I have the latest version but... i am missing the translation, i heard there was a n Full Translation but all links i checked were dead.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Vampier Princes Englisch Patch is bugi
Make a Ornder mit thw Word Patch and is work.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Do you take request or something?
I kinda want to know what motivates you to do this and all i can think of is that ppl asks you to translate a certain game.

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

I kinda want to know what motivates you to do this and all i can think of is that ppl asks you to translate a certain game.
There's a separate thread for requests but I'm not sure how often people actually take on those requests. Some translators have patreons where you can help fund them, so that might motivate them. Also some might want to learn Japanese. I personally do it since I've used their translations for a while and thought it would be good to also try and contribute to the forum.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Couple reasons i do em.
Is fun to do it, Let's others play games much easier with machine translation programs, learn the ins and outs of how a game is made, play the game myself and get the story / scenes.

People have tried to offer me money, and even asked me to have paypal which i tried, but heh, i say now that if you wanna give me money, give it to the creators instead so they can make more games. So my stuff will stay free.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's a separate thread for requests but I'm not sure how often people actually take on those requests. Some translators have patreons where you can help fund them, so that might motivate them. Also some might want to learn Japanese. I personally do it since I've used their translations for a while and thought it would be good to also try and contribute to the forum.
There's a thread for requests? I do have a request though i don't know if it's ok to ask it...at least for now.

Couple reasons i do em.
Is fun to do it, Let's others play games much easier with machine translation programs, learn the ins and outs of how a game is made, play the game myself and get the story / scenes.

People have tried to offer me money, and even asked me to have paypal which i tried, but heh, i say now that if you wanna give me money, give it to the creators instead so they can make more games. So my stuff will stay free.
You are one great person.

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

There's a thread for requests? I do have a request though i don't know if it's ok to ask it...at least for now.
I'll post the link to it anyway but it's just under this thread on the translations sub-forum, so pretty hard to miss.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28240

Also it's fine to just go ahead and ask for a translation. You don't get what you don't ask for after all!

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

oh.....i already did a request of the same game i wanted translated....i guess its just been so long i forgot. -_-
well all that's left is to patiently wait for someone to translate it i guess

SpeedPunk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody have a translation patch for Vitamin Quest? Would really like to get one.

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

Does anybody have a translation patch for Vitamin Quest? Would really like to get one.

Google is usually your best friend in situations like these. Found this by just typing in "vitamin quest english".

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

And this was on the very first page of this thread...

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I am not sure where to ask, but where the hell is the new oneone1 game partial thread go? I swear i still see it couple days ago. Lol

Anurabis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So as I'm unsure were to find it or if it even exists I'll ask here and hope no one has a problem with it.
I would like to atleast try to do a partial once and if anyone could point me in a general direction how to get started tools, intructions I'd really appreciate it

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So as I'm unsure were to find it or if it even exists I'll ask here and hope no one has a problem with it.
I would like to atleast try to do a partial once and if anyone could point me in a general direction how to get started tools, intructions I'd really appreciate it
If you know your way around rpg maker editors then you already know half of what to do already.

Just use my "How to apply partial" but skip the steps on adding partial oatch
and add a project executable file in same folder to open up the game in the editor. The Decrypter comes with 4 buttons that generates a project file depending on the rpg maker it was used in just hit that to make it generate the file then move that file into same folder as the game you wanna translate.

Alternativly you can use habisain translation tool.

Anurabis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you know your way around rpg maker editors then you already know half of what to do already.

Just use my "How to apply partial" but skip the steps on adding partial oatch
and add a project executable file in same folder to open up the game in the editor. The Decrypter comes with 4 buttons that generates a project file depending on the rpg maker it was used in just hit that to make it generate the file then move that file into same folder as the game you wanna translate.

Alternativly you can use habisain translation tool.
Thank you very much that helped me a lot and I even did my first partial and posted it on the forum thanks to you there is another person making partials now :D

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey Yugi :)
I don't normally like asking this kind of thing, but would you mind adding the three partials in my sig?

GaoCao

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello

Requesting translations listed on in thread but are no long available:

白の従士と闇の従者 -
ちちうし物語 -

Last edited: