Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The White Void (Asmodean)

Arinas Status: HP = 43, P = 31, EP = 38

Perception: Failure.

Arinas sees nothing within the smithy shop or enclosure, so she takes a chance and heads inside. She drops her armor into a safe place before going inside in search of tools. She barely gets past the door, however, when a soft feminine voice speaks form to her right, causing her to jump and turn in that direction. "I was hoping you would come here, little morsel....." When her eyes adjust to the darkness, Arinas spots the woman that had walked by earlier, now sitting calmly in a wooden rocking chair and staring at her. She was now completely naked, however, her hands toying with the red nipples that lay at the peaks of her large breasts. "I could feel your soul as I passed, and I knew that I must have you, at least for a while...."

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

She cursed herself for getting ahead of herself. She was weaponless due to have left her nodachi with the armor pieces. With the woman not moving it gave Arinas time to think. She could summon her spirit sword but her code stayed her hand. She had not been attacked.... yet.

"Choose your words carefully demon. I'll not be anyone's or thing's pet. She said. She was read to form her sword when needed but kept it just out of reach. She would not break her code over a demon.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The demoness smiles pleasantly, and says; "A wise choice. Dozens of my allies surround us, even now, and would descend upon you after you struck me down. I would like to offer you a deal, if you would hear me out? So long as we talk, I swear to you that neither me, nor my allies will attempt to do you or your things any harm."

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

"Your a demon.... Don't be surprised if don't believe you. However... I'll still hear you out. She answered coldly. The idea of this all being a trap was odd. She had not seen any signs of other demons in the area outside... so if she really did have allies they most likely wore like that first demon she killed when she entered town.

She stared back as the demoness make sure never to let her leave her gaze. She also kept herself at least sword length. She didn't know what to expect from the demon so it was best to be careful.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman only smiled, not letting on if Arinas had called her bluff, or if she truly did have assistance within easy reach. "So long as you listen. Well, my allies and I want to be free of this place. We have no interest in taking over your world. We only want to leave, and be left in peace to settle on a world that is not dying. Unfortunately, I am the strongest of our little group, and I am not powerful enough to ward away our brethren if we are caught fleeing. I would seek a boon of you, human, and in exchange I would tell you all that I know of my peoples plans to invade your world, and of our positions within this town."

She stands up, her face now solemn, and she continues in a somber voice; "I am almost at the point at which one of my kind would ascend, and achieve a greater level of power, with which I might lead my allies out of this place and to safety. But, in order to do that, I need to feed. Your soul is strong enough that it would push me over the edge, and I would not take more than you allowed, or enough to cause you any permanent harm. Please.... It would help a great many people, and I swear to you that you will come to no harm, nor will me and my people cause any harm to your lands when we are free of this place. We only wish to be free of the Devourer, and live in peace. Please, will you help us?" She finishes, her voice a plea, and Arinas can sense desperation in her voice and demeanor.

Still, the demon could be easily lying, and she still had no sight of any of her allies that the woman spoke of.

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

Arinas only stood and listened to the demoness. What could be seen of her face was lock in place almost like stone. Her code would tell her to help the woman but there was no way she could tell if the woman was being truthful... and if she wasn't then she would be helping a demon who might very well do something to control her somehow.

"Give me some time to think." Arinas said. If she wasn't able to wait then she was more then likely lying. Plus if she was given time maybe she could try to contact Matthias. But first things first... she needed her time.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman nods, and says; "You may have your time, but I cannot allow you to leave until you have decided. I would not risk you being captured by one of my people still loyal to the Devourer." She appears to be in earnest, but Arinas knew it could well all be a lie. "You may stay in this room for as long as you need."

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

(( Is it sad at first I read it as "Make your time"?))

Arinas was happy to see she was give as much time as she would need. She tried to call out to Matthias with her mind not knowing if he would be able to hear her or not.

The Devourer.... she said that twice now. She thought to herself as waited to see if Matthias would contact her back. She started to wonder more and more about this Devourer the woman spoke about.

"What is this Devourer you speak about? Some type of demon destroying your world or something else? She questioned. Arinas was starting to relax a little bit but she tried not to show it.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

No reply comes from Matthias, suggesting that he would only listen to her vocal call, or that he was too busy at the moment to respond. The demons face, upon her question, twists into a scowl, and she replies; "Not a demon, not one of my kid, but a daemon, like the Destroyer that protects your world. The Devourer is the name that we call our god. He is the one that has consumed most of the life from our world, and enslaved all that survived into attempting to conquer another world to consume it as well. The Devourer is evil incarnate, human. My kind live in terror of him and his fanatical servants. Many of the demons who will invade your world have no wish to do any harm to you or your kind. They will have been forced into a war they don't believe in so that a mad daemon can feast on more souls, because to disobey on my world is to die. And to die on our world is to face something inconceivably worse than death."

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

Arinas was surprised at the information she was getting. A daemon like Matthias was the cause of the demon attack. That is if she could believe the demon's words and without Matthias answering she would have to decide. There was nothing that made her believe the demon was lying.

"Alright.... I'm going to set some ground rules. You accept or you don't my help. Arinas said suddenly.

"One: You only take what you needed. No more.
Two: Should I feel you are taking more then needed I will slay you.
Three: Once done you and your....allies leave this place. No questions. Also don't think this means yes out right. I'm still thinking.
She said quickly and firmly staring into the woman's eyes from under her helm.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The demon readily nods, and replies; "I agree to all three. I expected all, and I see no reason that all three can't be accommodated. There is more I must tell you, however. When I feed you may.. Pass out. If you do, I swear that we will leave you in a safe place, sheltered from the beasts of this place and my kin alike. You may even choose the place, if you prefer. Also, do you know how my kind feed?" It was then that Arinas noticed that the womans eyes, which had been centered solely on her face, were now roaming up and down her nude body, as though taking in her form and finding it irresistible.

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

A simple smile came to Arinas face as she heard the demon accepted the ground rule. However, it quickly disappeared as she noticed the woman's eye drifting up and down her body.

"With the way you are looking at me it seems in the same fashion an succubus in this would feeds." She answered with a notable hint of discomfort. She had been in fact hit on by succubi before for how her soul felt to them but for a demon to be doing the same made her feel even more uncomfortable.

"I have only last question... then we can start.... Did the Devourer or another demon open this portal?" She asked already knowing that someone from this world had in fact opened the portal thanks to Matthias. The woman's answer may decide her own fate in the world.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman nods at Arinas first assertion, indicating that she is correct in thinking it, but her face turns into a dull glower as she continues, and she replies; "Yes.... But not on its own. The Devourer had to open the portal itself, for no coven of mortal magicians could hope to have the power for such an effort, but it could not have done so without the aid of agents on your world to guide it. It has been said that the Devourer used up most of his energy locating your world and opening the first of the portals, which is why it can no longer open them to your world on its own, but I don't know if that's true."

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

The answer wasn't what she was expecting but it only made sense as she thought about it. If people of this world alone could open portals with ease then they would have become common place with nobles in the least. Nothing the demon said set off any bells in the back of her mind so she would have no choice but to help her as needed. The idea of being with anyone, demon or other wise, was still foreign to her. Add to this that she would be with another woman only made her thoughts even more jumbled.

"Will... will this be done here... or a backroom? She questioned with a deep rose colored blush covering her face. It would be easy so she her uneasiness at this point.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman actually smiled as Arinas blushed and stuttered over her words, making her seem more like a normal human girl than a demon as her expression was joined by a light flush of her own face. "I think it would be best to find a place more private. Come, follow me." She said as she stood up, and turned toward a door. When Arinas followed, she led the warrior through a hallway with a few more doors on each side, each slightly open and with an occasional noise or watchful pair of eyes peaking through evident from the other side. Eventually, the succubus stopped at a fully closed door, opened it, and stepped inside, indicating that Arinas should follow. Inside, Arinas found herself in a rather simple bedroom, with only a nightstand and a large bed with simple white sheets and pillows covering it.

She turns toward the still mostly naked Arinas, her crimson robe dropping to the floor to reveal her statuesque form as she turned, and said; "Well, are you ready to begin? And, please take your helmet off, it would make things... Awkward." As she spoke, Arinas couldn't help but look over the demons flawless body, her milky-white unblemished skin, hourglass figure, full breasts much larger than her own and tipped in rose-red nipples, and the small patch of fuzz just above her crotch, which shared the same dark brown color as the curls from her head that fell down to her shoulders.

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

The smile and light blush that come to the other woman's face almost made Arinas forget that she was in fact standing in front of a demon. Arinas quickly followed the woman down the hallway but not before punching one of the doors. Her only reason being having heard something behind the door along with the thing trying to grab at her leg. The sound of cracking as the door hit the demon behind made the sounds from the other rooms fall silence. Happy that none of the other "occupants" would try something as dumb she made her way to the room the other woman had entered.

Arinas looked about the simple room, noting the nightstand and large bed. It was hard to understand why it was so void of of the standard things for a bedroom making it feel staged. As her eyes turned to woman, they widen as the sight of her nude body. It was almost impossible to comprehend she was a demon and not a human. She didn't even hear what was said to her before she turned away before reaching for her helm. She stalled before removing the thing and letting her powder blue hair free of it long pony tail form. She drops to a knee to place her helm down to avoid casing any damage to it and quickly rises back up. She, however, doesn't turn back to face the woman as she tried to calm her mind and prepare herself of what was to come.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The demon waits quietly as Arinas gently places her helmet down, making no sound as Arinas mentally prepares herself. After a few moments, however, she says; "Well, are you prepared?"

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

"Yes... but... I'm not the.... most experienced... She said as she turned to face the woman with her face again becoming very red again. She started to look down as the woman came in view on instinct.

She still felt odd with how beautiful the demon was. Some dark thoughts started to come to the surface of her mind that she quickly pushed out of her mind. But she still couldn't make her self look at the demon.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Arinas just manages to catch a glimpse of the demonesses disturbingly pleasant smile as she looks down, and suddenly finds her eyes fixated on the womans crotch, where a ten inch cock now protrudes. "Oh... That won't be a problem, I'm sure. At least not after the first few seconds." She says, as she slowly steps up to Arinas. When she reaches the paralyzed warrior, she quietly whispers; "Would you like me to be gentle at first?" The whole time, Arinas simply couldn't take her eyes of the demons member, seemingly hypnotized by it.

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

She couldn't respond to the demon due to the confusion going on in her mind. The mere sight of the demon's member simply confounded her. Was the demon a woman or a man... or both... Was it just some type of demonic magic or mutation? She didn't snap to until the demon reached her and whispered her question.

Arinas took a deep breath before she answered.

"Do whatever you have to.... just get it over with quickly.... She said in her normal voice before quickly adding in a far lower tone, "at least pull out..."