What's new

The Wind's Disciple, the story of Janna. (LoL)[PixelGames]

Status
Not open for further replies.

voyeurkind

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Wind's Disciple, the story of Janna. (LoL)[PixelGames]

I played .5.5.1. While there's part of me that wants things to move faster, I really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to more.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

The art is so good, western hentai is amazing. And the game plays amazingly well even for an alpha/beta version.

I am a bit disappointed there aren't any animated scenes but it's still really good

Last edited:
OP
P

PixelGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey there, guys.

Here's the new update. Not all what we wanted to release this month, but... life is hard. Next month we hope we can continue with better content!
Hope you enjoy it!

Changelog v0.5.7:

- Now you can 'use' the table in the tavern.
- Janna can meet a new character in the tavern.
- New scenes and dialogues with the new character.(Main story)
- New menu after renting a room in the tavern.
- Changed the design of the Quest system.
Minor changes:
- Changed the textbox art and style.
- Changed a bit the main menu.
- Added a small temporal splashscreen.

Download:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't like many western hentai, but I really dig the art style of this one for reasons I don't even understand. Chica are you a sorceress?

Edit: OMG this game is actually really good.

Edit 2: Quick Review of the game:

Graphics 9/10

The drawings are fabulous. Most of the characters are very well designed and memorable. (Yes, I am aware that they are from LoL, but they don't exactly look like that in game, so some work was needed to convert them into the current format.) Also, all of the characters have very expressive faces (well, except the general because he's wearing a mask). Chica has done an amazing job in making the characters seems lifelike.

H-content 8/10

Even though this game is still in development, it already has a substantial amount of content. Moreover, many of the scenes evolve depending on the character's corruption / plot progress, which is always a plus in my book. The sex scenes are mostly excellent, though I don't quite like how the game forces you to go through the same scene multiple times in order to proceed to the next plot point.

Plot 7/10

The plot is the weakest part of this game. It is extremely linear, which to be fair is common in visual novels. However, I don't see why some of the events can't be branched off as optional events. For example, (potential spoilers)
In order to work for the Mayor, you need to let the old tailor grope you to get a discount for the maid uniform. That's understandable. But what I don't understand is why you need to keep going back to his shop to get molested in order to get the uniform. Perhaps I missed something in the story, but it seems to me that the additional groping wasn't part of the deal for getting the maid clothes.
(potential spoilers end) Also, I would love to see some slice of life events, e.g. shopping for clothes, conversation during dinner, having a drink at the bar, etc. Once again, I really like the characters in this game, so I think it would be great if we can get to learn more about them.

Last edited:

Eyesday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Played the new version and to be honest I found hard to digest this Graves Art. It's just weird when you compare with the whole game. I think it's another artist or maybe the original was trying to do something different of what he was accustomed to drawing. Anyway, it's a great game and I'm waiting for the next updates. :D

OP
P

PixelGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys!

The new version is ready for the public. :)

Changelog v0.6:

- Continue with the story after meeting a few times with Graves!
- New outfit for Janna!
- New place in the tavern (Door -- Back alley)
- Janna can now prostitute herself in the back alley of the tavern.
- Tons of new dialogues and scenes while working as a prostitute!
- After renting a room in the tavern, Janna can now look around the at night.
- New dialogue with Katarina that unlocks scenes with her!
- Janna can now get dirty with cum (new dialogues in the shower depending on which part of her body has cum) (WIP)
- New dialogue with Ronald after Janna has her new outfit.
- Changed several parts of the dialogue with the people of Zaun to better line up with story.

Download:

APK: mega:#!KoZUhbzb!Zd_7sfeboX718cpgjAJFii7Waf3BfHU-iYatdiBKUbo

Support our game here ->

Last edited:
OP
P

PixelGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't like many western hentai, but I really dig the art style of this one for reasons I don't even understand. Chica are you a sorceress?

Edit: OMG this game is actually really good.

Edit 2: Quick Review of the game:

Graphics 9/10

The drawings are fabulous. Most of the characters are very well designed and memorable. (Yes, I am aware that they are from LoL, but they don't exactly look like that in game, so some work was needed to convert them into the current format.) Also, all of the characters have very expressive faces (well, except the general because he's wearing a mask). Chica has done an amazing job in making the characters seems lifelike.

H-content 8/10

Even though this game is still in development, it already has a substantial amount of content. Moreover, many of the scenes evolve depending on the character's corruption / plot progress, which is always a plus in my book. The sex scenes are mostly excellent, though I don't quite like how the game forces you to go through the same scene multiple times in order to proceed to the next plot point.

Plot 7/10

The plot is the weakest part of this game. It is extremely linear, which to be fair is common in visual novels. However, I don't see why some of the events can't be branched off as optional events. For example, (potential spoilers)
In order to work for the Mayor, you need to let the old tailor grope you to get a discount for the maid uniform. That's understandable. But what I don't understand is why you need to keep going back to his shop to get molested in order to get the uniform. Perhaps I missed something in the story, but it seems to me that the additional groping wasn't part of the deal for getting the maid clothes.
(potential spoilers end) Also, I would love to see some slice of life events, e.g. shopping for clothes, conversation during dinner, having a drink at the bar, etc. Once again, I really like the characters in this game, so I think it would be great if we can get to learn more about them.
Thank you for your review! I'll try to work more on the plot. In this game and the next one. :)

hugo77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do you have any ideas regarding next game? Which female champion will be the new protagonist? Janna was rather innocent and cute type so maybe its time for someone more badass and arrogant like Fiora, LeBlanc, Riven etc.

OP
P

PixelGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

We can't tell yet if we're going to do another LoL related game. But I'm sure people will be pleased. We have an idea already. :)

dudewall

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I get to the part with Kat and Janna in bed and it tells me that there's more in the next update

I GOT SO FUCKING CLOSE MAN

OP
P

PixelGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I get to the part with Kat and Janna in bed and it tells me that there's more in the next update

I GOT SO FUCKING CLOSE MAN
Hahaha! You will have to wait. >_<

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

huh I can't get kat past 4. I've tried what feels like everything

OP
P

PixelGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

huh I can't get kat past 4. I've tried what feels like everything
Have you tried to look around the tavern in your tavern room?

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You have to rent a room (at the tavern) without doing anything. You will have an option to wake up at night.

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Things have been pretty quiet about this, and the blog posts are locked to us public scrubs. Anybody got any status updates they are allowed to share?

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I just want to know when things move along with WW. It's such a drag that he doesn't react to any of the new outfits or anything.

hugo77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Next patch for 10$ patrons is said to be released within next few days. There will be new female character who owns a sex shop and "lots of new scenes".

OP
P

PixelGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New update 0.6.5 (Girl on Girl update) is here!

Changelog v0.6.5:

- New place to visit: Sexshop, in The Undercity.
- New Character: Jinx, the owner of the sexshop... and a really weird girl.
- Buy sex toys for Janna to use in her adventures! (Work in progress)
- New scene with Jinx. (She will be glad to show Janna how to use the toys properly)
- New scenes and dialogues with Katarina. (Continue her story in the Darvish Tavern)
- New scenes and dialogues with Sue. (Unlock new repeatable scenes with her in the City Hall)
- Ronald can now randomly visit Janna, while working as a prostitute in the back alley of the tavern.
- New dialogue with Warwick in the Sewers. (Pre-0.7 update)
- Re-done some of the Relationship menu and moved hints of secondary events to its menu in the status.

Download:

Apk:

Support as at

Last edited:

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's good to see that WW did exactly what I hoped for. Cannot wait for the continuation of that character arc.

AllenAndArth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

too good! *0*

Status
Not open for further replies.