What's new

The Wind's Disciple, the story of Janna. (LoL)[PixelGames]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: The Wind's Disciple, the story of Janna. (LoL)[PixelGames]

Still wonder how to get Roland to 10. Cannot talk with them, cause they're busy.
Getting Ronald from 8 to 10 requires that Janna
had sex with Swain enough times

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey, I remember playing this game! I thought your writing was fantastic! I wasn't sure if you guys kept working on it or not, but I'm glad to hear you guys still are. Cheers, I hope you guys keep up the great work! =)

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Getting Ronald from 8 to 10 requires that Janna
had sex with Swain enough times
You mean around 50 times? I counted :)

Deleted member 61362

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way to change the font colour? Black on darkish purple isn't that readable for me

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there any way to change the font colour? Black on darkish purple isn't that readable for me
Yes, seconded!

I actually PM'ed Pixel Games about this a moment ago, on Patreon. I wish them best of luck, but black text on dark purple boxes kind of gives me a headache. =(

The two colors need to have a much better contrast between them, especially in such a text heavy game.

OP
P

PixelGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry about that! >_< We agree, we've been talking about it for a few time. We will change it in the next update!

You mean around 50 times? I counted :)
Have you tried to work alone with Swain? After seeing all the scenes with him, it should appear a new option when talking with Ron. Although, I don't know why when you click on Ron tells you that he's busy. It should appear a menu with all the options you've unlocked with him, no?

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Have you tried to work alone with Swain? After seeing all the scenes with him, it should appear a new option when talking with Ron. Although, I don't know why when you click on Ron tells you that he's busy. It should appear a menu with all the options you've unlocked with him, no?
I had at least 30 days of working solo and dozen days of working with Sue. I tried not taking shower or not calling Ron/masturbating, y'know, different variations. Heck, I even got some extra times with Valentine and Ww. Both in the morning and in the evening when I try talking with Roxanne and Ron I get message they're busy or not at home. There's no extra option in perverted options and Ron gives cunnilingus only.

I started a new game. I found one dialogue I had missed with Ron after Janna saw him having sex with Roxanne. Will see what's gonna happen.

Last edited:
OP
P

PixelGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had at least 30 days of working solo and dozen days of working with Sue. I tried not taking shower or not calling Ron/masturbating, y'know, different variations. Heck, I even got some extra times with Valentine and Ww. Both in the morning and in the evening when I try talking with Roxanne and Ron I get message they're busy or not at home. There's no extra option in perverted options and Ron gives cunnilingus only.

I started a new game. I found one dialogue I had missed with Ron after Janna saw him having sex with Roxanne. Will see what's gonna happen.
Uhm, that's pretty weird. It may be an old save problem. Sadly, every update can fuck up old saves, can't do anything about that. :(

I will try to upload a save file if I change anything old from now on. >_<

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Uhm, that's pretty weird. It may be an old save problem. Sadly, every update can fuck up old saves, can't do anything about that. :(

I will try to upload a save file if I change anything old from now on. >_<
I have the same issue, but I am also running from an old save. Will try a new game at some point and see if that resolves it. Considering there might be changes with the updates its probably that since others seem to be able to get the UM up.

Alpha

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have the same issue, but I am also running from an old save. Will try a new game at some point and see if that resolves it. Considering there might be changes with the updates its probably that since others seem to be able to get the UM up.
I never played the game before this update and I have the same issue. I have all the Valentine, Warwick, Swain, and Sue scenes. But the only thing I can get with Ron is eating her out. And his relationship status is 1/10 while everyone else is 8-9/10.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure at one point ron's status actually goes backwards and that is what is causing the hold up, because I'm at the same point.

OP
P

PixelGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you have Ron's relationship at 1/10 it's because you need to talk with Roxanne while wearing the "rags" outfit. (That usually confuses people, so I may change it in some update, although next one, I will implement a new "quest" like system")

After that it should be advancing with the main story. I've played a fresh new game and couldn't find anything weird >_<

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you have Ron's relationship at 1/10 it's because you need to talk with Roxanne while wearing the "rags" outfit. (That usually confuses people, so I may change it in some update, although next one, I will implement a new "quest" like system")

After that it should be advancing with the main story. I've played a fresh new game and couldn't find anything weird >_<
So there's a necessary step player must take, but it's not indicated in the game. Talking to Rox in rugs is not obvious, especially after you get changed into the other clothes by default. Good thing it got cleared. :)

Tit Dang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What a nice looking game. I think the game would be more pleasurable with some music and little sound correction.

OP
P

PixelGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So there's a necessary step player must take, but it's not indicated in the game. Talking to Rox in rugs is not obvious, especially after you get changed into the other clothes by default. Good thing it got cleared. :)
The talks with Rox and Ron are optional, something the player should investigate, but Ron has a lot of scenes, so, yes, it should be indicated.

What a nice looking game. I think the game would be more pleasurable with some music and little sound correction.
Thank you :) We will eventually put more sounds and music into the game.

AHHHHHH And Agony

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have to say, I've never played LoL and know less than nothing about it, but even taking this game as a stand alone product, it's one of the best H-Games I've played in a while.
On occasion it can be hard to know what to do, but the art itself is simply amazing, and the main characters change feels gradual and not forced. The characters are likable, each in their own way, and you've done a great job of giving the impression that sex is common place in the city. I've had no problems believing in the world, not only standing as a testament to the high quality of the writing, but making it extra impressive considering the nature of the game. You don't need prior knowledge of the LoL universe to understand any of this, as everything you need to know is explained in game, but not dwelled upon for long enough that people who know what the game is explaining would get bored.
I'm defiantly watching this one very closely.

rakgi1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Need to play with Warwick.

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The talks with Rox and Ron are optional, something the player should investigate, but Ron has a lot of scenes, so, yes, it should be indicated.
I meant that the condition of wearing rugs was not obvious. The game changes player's clothes by itself and there is not clear reason why he should go back to wearing rugs.

OP
P

PixelGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have to say, I've never played LoL and know less than nothing about it, but even taking this game as a stand alone product, it's one of the best H-Games I've played in a while.
On occasion it can be hard to know what to do, but the art itself is simply amazing, and the main characters change feels gradual and not forced. The characters are likable, each in their own way, and you've done a great job of giving the impression that sex is common place in the city. I've had no problems believing in the world, not only standing as a testament to the high quality of the writing, but making it extra impressive considering the nature of the game. You don't need prior knowledge of the LoL universe to understand any of this, as everything you need to know is explained in game, but not dwelled upon for long enough that people who know what the game is explaining would get bored.
I'm defiantly watching this one very closely.
Aw. >_< Thank you very much. We will try to make an awesome game for you all. :)

I meant that the condition of wearing rugs was not obvious. The game changes player's clothes by itself and there is not clear reason why he should go back to wearing rugs.
Yes, I know. :c I should point it out more. I want to make "hidden" events depending on the outfit you're wearing at all times of the story. (Like Ariadne RPG game, for instance.)
Anyway, I hope the next changes will help people with that.

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Really awesome art! Game play options are kind of similar to Akabur games. Story is not bad either. Overall lots of potential compared to other patreon projects being posted recently. Will be supporting this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.