What's new

The Works of Toonpimp

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: The Works of Toonpimp

hey guys
im very sorry to necro
buuut does anyone know which program would be required to edit a game like fiffi´s fury? (to change enemy spawn/spawn points or replace stages for example)

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know this forum has some issues with Toon Pimp but he released a 3D game made in unity starring Krystal, it's glitchy but it looks pretty good imo.

jemand69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The new game would be pre-alpha by any standards. Considering Unity allows for most of what is seen in this alpha to be generated with only a few method calls, if anything, this is an animation showcase.

As such though, it looks like if he changes everything that is working right now and only keeps the animations, it might be a fun game.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If someone is interested, Toonpimp got one new game out again ^^
its like this furry hotel game, just with pokemon (but still very alpha, 1 sex partner only)

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

its like this furry hotel game, just with pokemon (but still very alpha, 1 sex partner only)
Nice, another shit he will never finish

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I forgotten all about the Uptown Brothel game. About a decade ago, I was a member of toonpimp's yahoogroup which contained a couple of flash works he never uploaded to his site I think. One of them was a version of uptown brothel that let you titfuck the blue haired wolf girl but as of the current version, it seems that he removed that scene.

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

hey guys
im very sorry to necro
buuut does anyone know which program would be required to edit a game like fiffi´s fury? (to change enemy spawn/spawn points or replace stages for example)
Sothink Swf Decompiler to decompile the .swf file and convert it to a .fla file, then edit in either Flash, or some freeware swf compiler.