What's new

The Writers Club

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Writers Club

Haseo if it's not too much trouble i'll leave that to you. I don't have specific preference for the positions :)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Haseo if it's not too much trouble i'll leave that to you. I don't have specific preference for the positions :)
It's best you do My Friend. It is your Game, not mine lol

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Chakwas " Oral Exam "

( Edi instead of Fem Shep )

Liara's " Ass Exam " :D

Miranda and Jack

( Found this one, very hot. Jack on the same place, Edi in the place of Miranda with a special " upgrade " :D, and Miranda in the place of Liara )

Male Shep

Joker

First Scene

Second Scene

Third Scene

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Chakwas " Oral Exam "

Liara's " Ass Exam " :D

Miranda and Jack

( Found this one, very hot. Jack on the same place, Edi in the place of Miranda with a special " upgrade " :D, and Miranda in the place of Liara )

Male Shep

Joker

First Scene

Second Scene

Third Scene
You should only have 5 Scenes max. See if you can Edit them a bit my Friend

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm then it will be only 1 scene with Joker. Have to find one cool, give me a sec.
Edit: Omg this one is so cool

But it is very similar to the shep one.. guess i have to find one for shep :p

Ok got it, use this one for Joker

And this one for Shepard

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hm then it will be only 1 scene with Joker. Have to find one cool, give me a sec.
Edit: Omg this one is so cool

But it is very similar to the shep one.. guess i have to find one for shep :p

Ok got it, use this one for Joker

And this one for Shepard
It's coming along lol

What do you want the Main Plot to be? Something to add to the Summary/Plot of the Game

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

People are very depressed because of the Invasion of Earth by the Reapers. Edi's got an idea. To go around the ship, making people happy with her new body, all the way up to the ship's cockpit where Joker is.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

People are very depressed because of the Invasion of Earth by the Reapers. Edi's got an idea. To go around the ship, making people happy with her new body, all the way up to the ship's cockpit where Joker is.
Alright dude :D

Give me 1-2 Days and I will have it all Written up for you

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I got swamped with HW so I will try to Write out your Idea sometime this week dude :)

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

School first, Meet and Fuck stories later :D

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Let me know how it turned out and be free to change any and everything you do not like. Add a Title and make sure to add Pictures at the very end so the Artists know which Character is which.

The War is over and humanity has prevailed against the Reapers. The Normandy is on full speed to repair everything on Earth and stress is rampant on the ship.

The Ships A.I. Edi does not understand “Stress” and so she goes to talk with Joker what it means to be “Stressed”

Joker reveals that all of the Women not including the Main Officers have been transferred to other sectors on Earth as they try to rebuild everything. Joker briefly mentions that Women helped the guys reduce their stress and now that they are gone all the men are depressed.

Edi looks into her Database to see what can help with the Men's Stress and being an A.I she misunderstands what Joker meant. She Downloads a File that “Perfects the Secret of Reducing Stress in Men and Women” and she plans to use it to help everyone on the Normandy.

She does some modifications on her body to make herself more attractive and heads out to do as the File stated, to use her Body to help everyone on the Normandy.

Her first Quest is to Learn more about the Anatomy of Men and Woman so she plans to do Exams so she can learn more.

Scene 1: Chakwas " Oral Exam "*

Edi wants to give Dr. Chakwas an Oral Exam to examine her Stress Levels.

Scene 2: Liara's " Ass Exam "*

Remembering what she did on Dr. Chakwas, Edi wants to apply another Exam but on a person of Alien Background. She heads to Liaras Quarters to apply another Exam.

Scene 3: Miranda and Jack

Edi's Research has made progress and she wants to apply what she has learned. She finds Miranda in her Office and tells her to find Jack and have both of them follow Edi into her Living Quarters.

Miranda and Jack arrive and Edi locks the Door and uses her new Found Research to produce a Male Penis from within her to help Miranda and Jack. They gaze in amazement on the size of Edi's member and jump at the chance to feel better.

Scene 4: Male Shep

Edi wants to reward Shapard for all his work and heads into his Private Room to make sure the Galaxies greatest Hero gets his Reward.

Scene 5: Joker

Edi fucks her way through all the ship making the Stress Levels of both Men and Women almost Zero.

She arrives on the Helm of the Ship where she finds Joker. She wanted to save him for last and make him feel the best he has ever felt.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Many, many thanks, you are a great person for doing this :)
Added images of the characters, have to think on a title.

The War is over and humanity has prevailed against the Reapers. The Normandy is on full speed to repair everything on Earth and stress is rampant on the ship.

The Ships A.I. Edi does not understand “Stress” and so she goes to talk with Joker what it means to be “Stressed”

Joker reveals that all of the Women not including the Main Officers have been transferred to other sectors on Earth as they try to rebuild everything. Joker briefly mentions that Women helped the guys reduce their stress and now that they are gone all the men are depressed.

Edi looks into her Database to see what can help with the Men's Stress and being an A.I she misunderstands what Joker meant. She Downloads a File that “Perfects the Secret of Reducing Stress in Men and Women” and she plans to use it to help everyone on the Normandy.

She does some modifications on her body to make herself more attractive and heads out to do as the File stated, to use her Body to help everyone on the Normandy.

Her first Quest is to Learn more about the Anatomy of Men and Woman so she plans to do Exams so she can learn more.

Scene 1: Chakwas " Oral Exam "*

Edi wants to give Dr. Chakwas an Oral Exam to examine her Stress Levels.

Scene 2: Liara's " Ass Exam "*

Remembering what she did on Dr. Chakwas, Edi wants to apply another Exam but on a person of Alien Background. She heads to Liaras Quarters to apply another Exam.

Scene 3: Miranda and Jack

Edi's Research has made progress and she wants to apply what she has learned. She finds Miranda in her Office and tells her to find Jack and have both of them follow Edi into her Living Quarters.

Miranda and Jack arrive and Edi locks the Door and uses her new Found Research to produce a Male Penis from within her to help Miranda and Jack. They gaze in amazement on the size of Edi's member and jump at the chance to feel better.

Scene 4: Male Shep

Edi wants to reward Shepard for all his work and heads into his Private Room to make sure the Galaxies greatest Hero gets his Reward.

Scene 5: Joker

Edi fucks her way through all the ship making the Stress Levels of both Men and Women almost Zero.

She arrives on the Helm of the Ship where she finds Joker. She wanted to save him for last and make him feel the best he has ever felt.

Edi

Joker

Shepard

Dr Chakwas

Miranda

Jack

Liara

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I still gotta Submit someone else's Idea but I will let you know when I can Submit for others.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Triple Post !
Saw this one on a video " Mass Effect : Edi's Learning Experience " :p

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sorry about that bro I tend to forget people post on here lol.

Your Idea will be the first I submit for voting when I do that again :)

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well just finished Witcher and back in action to MnF :D

Made a few changes for Edi's story :
- Removed Dr Chakwas and her scene
- Changed Shep scene to a tit fuck
- Added Vega
- Added a Final Foursome scene

So the scenes now are 5: Anal Lesbian, Futa Threesome, TitFuck, Anal and Foursome.

Scene 1: Liara's " Ass Exam "*

Edi wants to start the Exams on a person of Alien Background. She heads to Liara's Quarters to apply the first Exam.

Scene 2: Miranda and Jack " Futa Exam "( Edi with penis )

Scene 3: Male Shep " TitFuck Exam "

Edi wants to reward Shepard for all his work and heads into his Private Room to make sure the Galaxies greatest Hero gets his Reward.

Scene 4: Joker " Anal Exam "

Scene 5: Joker, Male Shep, Vega " Foursome Exam " ( Only the pussy, anal and mouth )

Edi still not satisfied, wants to test her limits to the max. Edi calls Vega and Shep and with Joker, they made the ultimate exam.

In the end, the results are not conclusive, but Edi learned a lot about human anatomy and she is glad to relieve the stress of the crew.

Edi

Joker

Shepard

Miranda

Jack

Liara

Vega