What's new

ACT Abandoned [The Zeta Team] Project X: Love Potion Disaster (Latest Build: "NExT" 2019-01-29)

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Project X: New update v5.8 released April 8th 2015

stupid hand gestures is part of the allure of the team skull yo!

That and poor self image issues dawg!

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

A while back fans (myself included) got kinda turned off by the sights of our favorite characters in bone after being spit out by the man-eating plant. Zeta especially, since she doesn't really have a bone structure I think.

I'm glad the team got their skeletal jollies off of these enemies, as dinosaur bones are no problem at all.
I was honestly surprised they didn't seem to resurrect as skeletons to bone the player

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is this stage pure 100% beastiality because if so I'll probably make sure to avoid any sexing.

Just like that fucking unbirth scene in the last boss. Yeesh.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is this stage pure 100% beastiality because if so I'll probably make sure to avoid any sexing.

It's a mixture of beast and futa from what I've seen so far as for the boss of this one, not a clue.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

.... Now doesn't it bother you that the characters are anthropomorphic? I mean they're animals too.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

.... Now doesn't it bother you that the characters are anthropomorphic? I mean they're animals too.
Not quite...especially in hentai terms. There's miles of difference between a catgirl and a cat.

Or a cowgirl and a cow girl and a cow. :D

namel12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have been playing what I do believe to be the most recent update and I swear I must be dumb or I am missing some thing's.

Are some bosses and level-based enemies supposed to have 'Missing Scenes' within them or is my game glitching?

Are their some bosses that only have one sex animation or am I just not getting lucky or am I missing something to proc it to show up?

And on the subject of 2 different scene's for enemies and the bosses that DO have them. Is it simply RNG when it comes to what you get, or are their other variables I am missing?

Lastly when the big red button show's up when I am caught, am I supposed to press something to get out of it? Since whenever it happens I swear that I am pressing every single damn key on my keyboard and I am getting nothing.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Not quite...especially in hentai terms. There's miles of difference between a catgirl and a cat.

Yes, but do you give a shit if it's a dogboy or a dog fucking the catgirl? Assuming the dogoy's artist has included the proper genitals.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yes, but do you give a shit if it's a dogboy or a dog fucking the catgirl? Assuming the dogoy's artist has included the proper genitals.
I am not sure that's the best example for me personally. I've never heard of a dogboy and have no inherent interest in that. However, I will say that I'd much rather see a anthro horse man with a girl than just a horse. If you look at that thread for the yuri/futa wrestling game there's a rather lengthy discussion about the differences between human and animal and everything in between, and there's a lot of opinions about what is hot and what is not.

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have been playing what I do believe to be the most recent update and I swear I must be dumb or I am missing some thing's.

Are some bosses and level-based enemies supposed to have 'Missing Scenes' within them or is my game glitching?

Are their some bosses that only have one sex animation or am I just not getting lucky or am I missing something to proc it to show up?

And on the subject of 2 different scene's for enemies and the bosses that DO have them. Is it simply RNG when it comes to what you get, or are their other variables I am missing?

Lastly when the big red button show's up when I am caught, am I supposed to press something to get out of it? Since whenever it happens I swear that I am pressing every single damn key on my keyboard and I am getting nothing.
1. Those missing scenes are normal. The makers of the game have limited newer animations to a few characters such as Tails, Amy, Zeta and Rouge only if I'm not mistaken, so they can speed up their progress a bit with new stages and enemies. Eventually the others will get animations either when a new stage comes out or the games stages are all done.
2. As for the bosses some only have one animation check out the boss gallery to be sure once you've unlocked it to see if they have one rape or two.
3. It is all down to RNG on which one is used.
4. The big red button means hit your special to prevent the grab.

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Yep,there is a diffrence.( lol we are having this conversation again. XD )

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

See, that just illustrates the point I'm tying to make here. Antro characters are just animals that stand upright and have tits (where applicable, sometimes not though).

It just seems like an odd place to draw the line, like say someone was into guro but if it showed bones they didn't want to look at that.

And hey, if you're not into something you're not into it. But it's a strong reaction for such a short leap, to be so averse to something.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

See, that just illustrates the point I'm tying to make here. Antro characters are just animals that stand upright and have tits (where applicable, sometimes not though).

It just seems like an odd place to draw the line, like say someone was into guro but if it showed bones they didn't want to look at that.

And hey, if you're not into something you're not into it. But it's a strong reaction for such a short leap, to be so averse to something.
Heh when torotoro wanted more monster than grills in the angels, heh.

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is there a walkthrough and/or save?

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

is there a walkthrough and/or save?
The only walkthrough you really need is how to find the chaos emeralds. Here's a link: