What's new

ACT Abandoned [The Zeta Team] Project X: Love Potion Disaster (Latest Build: "NExT" 2019-01-29)

R

Ryka

Re: Project X: New update v4.0 released 8th March 2013

Oh, I agree. I have seen people react more strongly and disproportionate to the various situations that usually arrive in the past. Not unlike this rather uncertain delay. I have literally facepalmed when I have seen various people get angry that their free game didn't arrive before they had work for the week or something.

I totally agree with you to a far-reaching extent. I just want to know what things are happening, and how things are happening and why things are happening. Curious Robot.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

I would suggest that part of it may potentially be inexperience with constructing their own engine leading to being overly optimistic about how smooth and buggy the development process would be. That said, I definitely have confidence in the end result, and would rather the team took as much time as they needed to be happy with what they produce.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I'm not going to say I'm disappointed, because stuff like that happens. It's a shame, and nothing else.
But the last thing they wanted to do is make a post to hype the new stage even more. Who the hell does that when they're already being late? -_-'

"Hey guys, update will be late, sorry. Now let me tell you how freaking awesome it is so you can be even more impatient..."

TORTURE I TELL YOU!

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Some times I think Hounds of the Blade has the right idea by not making a peeper for 6 months before releasing an update

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

I dunno, I think it's pretty funny how every time the thread catches wind of there maybe being an update, the thread immediately turns into this.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

I dunno, I think it's pretty funny how every time the thread catches wind of there maybe being an update, the thread immediately turns into this.
Game's got a fanbase for a reason :p

zetar02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Technically speaking the navel is not connected to the stomach...meh...
No need.
Actually, the explanation is very simple, and is not something that Ive invented myself.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

No need.
Actually, the explanation is very simple, and is not something that Ive invented myself.

Well, kinda glad you didn't include the 'other' stuff going on in that image...o_O

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Are her tits about to burst? o_o

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

looks like those tentacles are about to rip her arms off.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Are her tits about to burst? o_o
By the looks of it she's about to explode into cum outright!
But yeah, I've seen the cum from navel from other sources as well, before I saw it from Zeta :p

It's all fantasy at the end of the day anyway, and if there's things done to help cement that it's unrealistic, well good in my book =w=

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

wow you guys are looking way into this picture

its just supposed to be an example of a fetish

move on already

Evilmonkey3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay, this is off topic but it's fucking driving me insane...

Can ANYONE pleeeeeaaaaase tell me where to find the music used in part one of the Atlantis Ruins!?!? I've scoured the fucking corners of the internet for days, and I can NOT fucking find that little bastard!!!

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well Evilmonkey, if you can wait the next update was supposed to have the Sound Test. So you can find out then.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

The progress bars have not only been updated, but changed. There are no individual bars for enemies (ghost, incubus, ect) instead, it's just enemies, and it looks like they are all done.

My body is so ready it hurts.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

And a couple new bars have been added, specifically the "BG and Stage" progress bar.

Although one thing I'd rather they didn't do was post updates all the time and hype the game. Getting rather tired of every other update being "sorry, we can't share any news about the game but it's so fucking awesome!" Enough with the blue-balling and cockteasing already.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

And a couple new bars have been added, specifically the "BG and Stage" progress bar.

Although one thing I'd rather they didn't do was post updates all the time and hype the game. Getting rather tired of every other update being "sorry, we can't share any news about the game but it's so fucking awesome!" Enough with the blue-balling and cockteasing already.
Let them have their fun.