What's new

Those Who Dream (Zilrax, Paramort, and Rathuris)

Paramort

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Those Who Dream (Zilrax, Paramort, and Rathuris)

The urge to nibble on the Karkastan's delectable soul was there, but the kitsune had learned to control her hunger early on. Still, Naia's soul was different from the people she usually fed on. And that diversity pleased her palate greatly. But alas, the fluff tailed vixen would also rather keep Naia awake.

Normally, it would still be a while before Ceri would let herself go off, having built up an incredible endurance over time. She liked watching her partners go off multiple times before her. The almost romantic atmosphere of the beach and what had transpired just minutes ago with Ceri's admission are enough to give the fox woman another idea, however. She liked Naia. A lot. While it was still too early to decide on her feelings for the Karkastan girl, feelings were definitely there.

Moaning softly, Ceri holds tight to Naia and rolls her over again. Curling both legs around Naia's waist, she smiles up at her lover warmly and giggles, "Alright sweetie. Show me what you've got." While she did enjoy control and being the dominant one in bed, Naia had a way of making her feel at ease enough to let go.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Naia shuddered, blinking in surprise when she was handed the reins right back. Grinning eagerly, she redoubled her efforts, thrusting deep and fast while teasing the succufluff's nipples. She looped her tail around as well to help her grope at her busty chest.

Naia eagerly continued to make out with Ceri, shuddering as she got near, throbbing eagerly in the fluff, before thrusting hard to the root with a cry of bliss and began her first of likely many attempts to breed the infertile fluff. After all, no harm in trying to make some cute little daughters with her right?

Paramort

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ceri shivers and moans as Naia's efforts and attentions cause her to begin reaching her peak as well. She doesn't fight it, wanting to orgasm at the same time as her partner. Her inner walls clench tighter and tighter, milking Naia's shaft as it thrust into her again and again.

Clutching her lover tight with her womanhood and her limbs, she cries out in pleasure, eyes closed and back arched as she turns a blissful face skyward. The kitsune shudders as the waves of pleasure flow through her body. Panting, she cuddles her lover close, juices and aphrodisiac oils dripping onto the sand. "I think we might need another swim to clean off," Ceri giggles up at Naia.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"Well if you weren't such a messy fluff..," teases Naia, giving Ceri a kiss and cuddling in the after glow. After a minute she pulled out and off, stretching a bit.

"Take some time to find a fix but hey means I can fill you up til I run dry without worries allll the time.," she giggles a bit naughtily, before stepping out to check out the water again and to see what her mom was doing. She was pretty interested in having more kids to cuddle, but she supposed she'd have to tell her there'd be delays.

Paramort

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ceri giggles and lies back for a moment, watching Naia trot back to the water. Letting out a happy sigh, she stands up and goes out to follow her lover. She too was interested in what Naia's mum was up to. Was she investigating the weird creatures in the water? Ceri frowns for a moment, as she hoped Nireniel wouldn't touch one. Who knows how it would react, after all.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nireniel seeing that the other girls had finished flew back to the camp. Her feet touching the ground soon after as she landed softly. "Have fun trying to make me some grandchildren?" Her lips curled up into a smile as she looked between her daughter and the cute kitsune. "We have a few things we should talk about. Particularly where we would like to go." She tapped her chin as she wandered over to pull the food she had left to cook, now slightly burnt on one side, just like she preferred it. She then handed the others a leaf with some cooked rabbit on it.

"As much as we will enjoy some sun and surf, we can't very well stay here forever." She smiles as she looks to the two younger women, as she sat down in some shade to cool off from the sun. "So rather then I choose again, how about you two decide where we should?" Her eyes looking at the two woman kindly as she bit into her piece of rabbit.

Paramort

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ceri digs in happily, enjoying the flavorful rabbit leg after having had a rather physically active day. Her soul was perfectly nourished. Now she just had to fill up her stomach. Nireniel's first question hangs over her a bit, though she'd expected as much. Hopefully, the demoness wouldn't mind, as Naia had assured her. The second question wasn't something she'd thought of yet, however. Somewhat of a wanderer, Ceri never quite planned for the future as much as she possibly should have. Usually, it was finding someone to feed on, covering up her tracks, then hightailing it to the nearest town. Oddly enough, she'd had yet to come across anyone worth her time turning into a tail. Naia and Nireniel were out of the question in that regard, of course.

"I'm not sure where I'd want to go, but I'll follow you two wherever you pick. I just know I'd rather stay out of Badaria or Anudor," Ceri nods, licking her fingers clean as she finishes off her meal, "As for the grandchildren thing... It was lovely, but we might have a few delays on that front." She was skirting the issue, but it wasn't a lie. Just a bit of sugarcoating.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Naia smiles and takes some food from her mom. Burnt of course. Her mom liked it that way but she disagreed. But worked with what she had. She ate her food, watching Ceri and her mom talk.

After swallowing she piped up, noting Ceri's reluctance to mention her fertility issues. "Ceri's not ready to be a mom yet, mom. Anyways, if we aren't staying in Badaria or going to Anudor... We could go to um... The... Jungle place? Or maybe the mountains? Though it is cold up there..."

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nireniel continued to smile as she listened to the two younger women before her, eating a few more bites of he catch. Licking her fingers clean after a moment she thought about their words. "Well where we end up is entirely up to you two. I am fine with any place, though Naia could use some sight seeing." She smiled at them both as she took a few more bites. "Or if you want to go dungeon or ruin spelunking, we can do that too if we find any. So feel free to choose something that or an idea that catches your fancy." With her peace spoken, she returns to digging into her poor rabbit hunk.

Paramort

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

"I'm not overly fond of the cold. My tail helps, but being all bundled up isn't really my style," Ceri giggles, gesturing at her lack of attire, "The jungle sounds like an adventure though. And we're likely to come across ruins and dungeons along the way, if not in the jungle itself. Besides, the view must be gorgeous from the air. Does that sound good to you both?"

Ceri can't help the building excitement in her voice as she pictures what it would be like to sour over the vast expanse of trees. Of course, she was a bit afraid of the resident arachne living in said jungle, but it wasn't like there was anything better in Anudor or the mountain. At least Arachne would make pretty tails for her collection.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"Well if you two want to go jungle ruin exploring, who am I to argue? Maybe we'll find people who need saving there too, I heard it's dangerous there.," smiles Naia happily.

She finished her food quickly enough and stretched a bit. "Maybe we can find nice people too. Too few of those it seems. But I'll protect you two best I can!"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nireniel Darkstar: HP = 49, PP = 49, EP = 100/116, Status = Fine

Ceri (Marceri) Wisptail: HP = 46, PP = 82, EP = 96, Status = Fine

Naia Darkstar: HP = 92, PP = 51, EP = 20/81, Status = Fine, Armor at 43/50 TP

NPCs
Karelia: EP = 108/81, PP = 23, Status = Fine

(All good to go then?)

Karelia climbed up on Nireniel's shoulders, waiting for the group to take off.

Paramort

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

(All good here.)

Ceri smiles, seeing the slime girl eagerly climb aboard her Karkastan lover, and takes off into the air with flap of her violet wings.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nireniel smiles once the two girls make up their decision to go do some ruin spelunking. She gathered up her gear and wat was left of the rabbit they hadn't eaten and took off to the air. Her wings stretching out taunt as she circled a moment to get her bearing before heading off to where the two thought they might find adventure.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Naia giggles as she watches Karelia mount up on her mom, before taking off as well. She was glad to have seen the ocean once in her life, even if it had been far less eventful than she expected. She wondered what else lay out there beyond it. But now a new place to visit and make friends in would come instead.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPCs

Taking to the air, the trio advanced off to the East on currents of warm, ocean air. There would be a long journey ahead of them if they wanted to go from the beach to the Amazon, but they had a few options in that regard. The simplest would be to just follow the coast Northeast, keeping near the water and going towards where Badaria hit the jungle, but it wasn't likely to be a straight line and would take them through populated areas. Going straight Northeast would be faster, but somewhat less predictable in terms of what they might find.

Paramort

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

While recent events would have left the kitsune leery of being anywhere near the Badarians, a straight flight to the Amazon was risky. There was no telling when they would be able to land again. The coast was likely a safer bet as long as the four women laid low. Especially since the inquisitor from before was unfortunately alive and kicking. Of course, used to being the reticent one in a group, Ceri would likely wait for the others to voice their opinions before presenting her own. After all, this particular journey was in the spirit of adventure. And the thought of seeing new things that weren't just more coastal towns was quite exciting. If her companions were up for a little risk, she could hardly protest.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nireniel gives their course some thought about whether they should visit towns along the way or risk what they might find along the way with a more direct route. With a small goo covered shrug she flew for the riskier and more direct route. "Let us avoid towns for a little while. The fight with that inquisitor is still fresh and I would not to meet him with his pals. Plus this is about finding new things so we are likely to find it with the direct route. And Naia can always protect us if we get into trouble."

Zilrax

Reputation score

"Thanks for volunteering me, mom.," smirks Naia, following her mother on the route.

"Course we probably won't encounter anything unless we land. There isn't much else that flies you know?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPCs

Rolls
Perception: Ceri fails, Naia succeeds, and Nireniel critically succeeds.

Opting to avoid civilization on their journey, the trio would at least be able to follow the coast without going out of their way as it curved Northwards towards the border. Trees passed below them for miles on end, leaving an ocean of various shades of green with occasional splotches of red or gold or brown or grey where the colors were changing for autumn or bare rock peaked out on one side, and vibrant crystal blue on the other.

It was hard to see much from the air, especially through the cover of trees, and most of the lands they traveled over were sparsely inhabited. Even beside the ocean and in a pleasantly temperate area, this part of Badaria was hard to settle, and besides the occasional cabins and farms they passed by they saw no signs of civilization. Nireniel of course knew that such regions were often well populated by the fae, but they would seldom reveal themselves at all, and even if she was a friend to them the sight of two demons in the air was often enough to make the fae wary of exposing themselves.

Eventually, however, just as they would have to make their final decision on going overland or by the sea and the sun was setting, they spotted a town up ahead. It was larger than a village, and sported a few signs of more impressive architecture than the simply wooden huts and such that a smaller settlement would normally be made of. As they drew nearer, however, while Ceri was busy admiring some of the stone towers that reached into the sky, Naia would spot movement down below, a ways from the edge of town.

There seemed to be a group of people moving about, many of them waving something around. There were ten in total, and Nireniel would see that the rest of the group were chasing the figure in the front, and battering them about with sticks.