What's new

[Complete - Full] Three Married Women and a Cuckold Hero (RJ378393)

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
'That was fast!' Yeah, that's what she said.

RJ378393_img_main.png

In a certain rural village, a disaster is raised when a monster-spawning hole is discovered nearby.
In response to the crisis, three young married women summon a powerful hero from another world.
The hero Yama, agrees to save the village, but schemes to take advantage of the attractive married
women by sexually exploiting their desperate situation.
You play as Yama, a mysterious hero from another world who must defeat monsters and contain
the monster hole threatening a local village. Raise the heroines' intimacy levels with you by
bringing them along with you during battle, and sexually harass them in the village once their
intimacy levels are raised high enough.

Typical RPGMaker MV combat.
Game mostly focuses on cuckolding the heroines' husbands by taking their wives into battle and raising intimacy with them.

See the Read Me for more information.

DLSite link:
Game Thread: -
TAGS: Big breasts, Creampie, RPGMaker MV, CGs, Vaginal sex, Blowjob, Paizuri

Please do not play this game if it is not legal to do so in your country, or if any of those tags offend you.
Mods, please let me know if this thread has broken a rule so I can have the opportunity to fix my mistake.

Please support the game developers by buying their game.
I have included some new features/scenes and bugfixes that I believe go beyond a mere translation, so please enjoy (see the ReadMe for more information).

Here's a link to the translation patch.

Instructions:
Translation uses Game version v1.00. Patch on other game version at your own risk.
Please review Read Me in game for similar instructions.

1.) Download the game.
2.) Download the patch and unzip it using 7Zip or a similar program.
3.) Copy/Paste contents of the translation patch into your game directory, under the www folder, overwriting original files.
4.) Enjoy!
This game uses basic RPGMaker commands and basic RPGMaker combat.
Arrow keys: Move up, down, left, right
Z or Mouse: Enter

Changelog:
12/12/22: Added missing sprite for MC (v1.01)
10/24/22: (v1.00) Initial release; see Read Me file for full changes and translator notes.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out on ULMF or F95zone.
Please read the Read Me included in the zipped file if you have questions or need help.

Thanks and happy fapping! -E.G.

Last edited:

Yurikashii

Reputation score
'That was fast!' Yeah, that's what she said.

View attachment 45824

In a certain rural village, a disaster is raised when a monster-spawning hole is discovered nearby.
In response to the crisis, three young married women summon a powerful hero from another world.
The hero Yama, agrees to save the village, but schemes to take advantage of the attractive married
women by sexually exploiting their desperate situation.
You play as Yama, a mysterious hero from another world who must defeat monsters and contain
the monster hole threatening a local village. Raise the heroines' intimacy levels with you by
bringing them along with you during battle, and sexually harass them in the village once their
intimacy levels are raised high enough.

Typical RPGMaker MV combat.
Game mostly focuses on cuckolding the heroines' husbands by taking their wives into battle and raising intimacy with them.

See the Read Me for more information.

DLSite link:
Game Thread: -
TAGS: Big breasts, Creampie, RPGMaker MV, CGs, Vaginal sex, Blowjob, Paizuri

Please do not play this game if it is not legal to do so in your country, or if any of those tags offend you.
Mods, please let me know if this thread has broken a rule so I can have the opportunity to fix my mistake.

Please support the game developers by buying their game.
I have included some new features/scenes and bugfixes that I believe go beyond a mere translation, so please enjoy (see the ReadMe for more information).

Here's a link to the translation patch.

Instructions:
Translation uses Game version v1.00. Patch on other game version at your own risk.
Please review Read Me in game for similar instructions.

1.) Download the game.
2.) Download the patch and unzip it using 7Zip or a similar program.
3.) Copy/Paste contents of the translation patch into your game directory, under the www folder, overwriting original files.
4.) Enjoy!
This game uses basic RPGMaker commands and basic RPGMaker combat.
Arrow keys: Move up, down, left, right
Z or Mouse: Enter

Changelog:
10/24/22: (v1.00) Initial release; see Read Me file for full changes and translator notes.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out on ULMF or F95zone.
Please read the Read Me included in the zipped file if you have questions or need help.

Thanks and happy fapping! -E.G.
Just got a question and a bug to report but game got a bug the main hero is invisible I mean his sprite is anyway to solve this?

OP
E

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Means you don't have the RPGMaker RTP, which is usually good practice to install if you play a lot of RPGM games (RPGM RTP functions as a repository of standardized files, such as graphics and audio, that RPGM games use).

Google and download it (should be free online) and install it on your computer. At worst, you can just grab the graphics folder and drag it to the data folder of your game directory (don't overwrite any files though).

Yurikashii

Reputation score
Means you don't have the RPGMaker RTP, which is usually good practice to install if you play a lot of RPGM games (RPGM RTP functions as a repository of standardized files, such as graphics and audio, that RPGM games use).

Google and download it (should be free online) and install it on your computer. At worst, you can just grab the graphics folder and drag it to the data folder of your game directory (don't overwrite any files though).
Nah I already installed all of the RTP's needed for the RPGMaker's Cuz I know it's mostly needed in most games I'll try your suggestion then

OP
E

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Nah I already installed all of the RTP's needed for the RPGMaker's Cuz I know it's mostly needed in most games I'll try your suggestion then
Sorry, figured out the problem. I reuploaded the translation patch with the fix (forgot to add the sprite sheet with the MC sprite).