BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Through the Mists: In Character

The Old Bonegrinder, Stables and Outdoors
Tag: All

Ireena's mouth quirked into a beatific smile, in spite of the tension and despair of the situation, when Vita spoke her affirmation of the inner light that powered her spells. Holding the tiefling against her tightly, the noble woman let her own guard down slightly as there now appeared a slightly adoring, dependent look in her eyes when she gazed at Vita.

The fiend INSIDE of Vita however was less impressed and sent a mental message that only the infernal-blooded girl could hear.

"Lose your powers if you turned away from good?! That's not true at all. If you turned to evil, your light would still shine on in you. Foolish girl, the positive energy plane is neither GOOD nor EVIL. Say what you want about a fiend, we are nothing compared to a good angel gone bad... they are terrifying. Why... consider Asmodeus, lord of the Nine Hells. He was the greatest of all Celestials, and his ruby rod still blazes with the Red Radiance that was his celestial fire.

"Believe you me... you could accomplish quite a lot if you let go of your inhibitions. I mean... you already have let go. Look at that pretty Ireena, lusting after you so adoringly. That bond you have is thanks to that infernal cock I gave you. Her lips, those breasts, that wet pussy of hers... she longs for you. She wants to fuck you for days, thanks to you deciding you deserved a little reward in return for all the suffering you'd gone through. Village slaughtered... mother kidnapped... who could blame you for wanting to make a pretty noble's daughter service your body just to release a little tension. Both of you are happier for it.

"Ahhh... Vita my sweet girl. I could only imagine the power and adoration you could achieve if you let me advise you freely, rather than keep me chained up inside of you. I would take you under my wing, teach you to use your natural infernal assets... get you to your true potential. You have it, my dear. You could be more powerful than Strahd himself..."

A vision of a more confident, intelligent, and powerful version of her self flashed across her mind's eye, as if a promise of the sort of tiefling warlock she could be with the guidance of her inner prisoner as a patron.

As the fiend communicated with Vita, Sylvia made plain her feelings again, with an impassioned speech. Ireena didn't seem especially pleased with what she had to say, but refrained from arguing the point further. Sylvia had been clear enough that she had made up her mind. She seemed most bothered by Sylvia's continued escalation of the argument with Esvele. Ireena tried to distract herself from the unpleasantness by paying more attention to Vita, who was by this point looking like her attention was elsewhere.

She nodded to Esvele's instructions however, once Vita snapped out of her own trance and the pair of them agreed to follow her and Sylvia out into the rain...

The four women advanced up the slick, muddy path and along the soaked road, away from the old mill. It didn't take long for the wheeled cart and the figure of the slutty looking, drenched woman in a wide-brimmed, evil looking hat to appear through the rain and mist of the night. Nevermore the Raven cawed and wheeled around in the sky above, prepared to engage alongside the rest of them.

At last they stood in the road as the woman stopped and regarded them.

"Well then... four women in my way... and I recognize you three... The nosy ones from the village. I don't suppose you're here to buy my pastries. No... you seem much like the standard highwaymen. Here to rob a defenseless woman of her produced goods? Oh, I see. You're hung up on this dead one here... She died naturally. I'm merely going to not let her meat go to waste. Don't pity her none. Didn't even have a soul to call her own. Blasted useless shells..."

She grumbled and then cocked her head at the four women.

"Eh? Not getting out of my way? Go on then, speak you peace. But take care... I am not someone that you should meddle with!"

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vita the bitten Tiefling Warlock
Old Bonegrinder Stables then Stormy Outside confronting Morgantha
Tags: Sylvia, Esvele, Ireena, Fiend, and then Morgantha

Vita felt her attention splitting as Sylvia spoke.

The fiends sudden vitriol in response to her ignorant words surprised Vita, making her clutch against Ireena in surprise even as her eyes gained a dulled look.

(Talking to the Fiend + Intelligence roll to split attention and multitask.)
(Intelligence Roll to do both conversations! - 14 (15 - 1)
"Ah ah? It isn't? I thought the ah light only shines on those are good." Vita feeling like a little shild being scolded by an enraged teacher for being stupid about something. The dumb farm girl's ignorance shining so brightly even as the tiefling meekly listened to darkness inside of her. The enraged annoyance on where she got her powers from would've sent Vita into shocked giggles. Especially with how intent the fiend is on educating her on what her light is. Who is Asmodeus? His ruby rod and red radiance? She didn't know. But he had to be a very big shot if the darkness called him lord of all hells.

"!!! Thats! Not wrong but to bluntly speak of it like that. Its wrong feeling to say it so, so... like what you just did! It isn't a... reward for having horrible things happening to me or a, a,... A balm gifted by the gods to soothe both our sufferings. It is mutual escape! The bond is happy circumstance that just brings us closer, for good or ill." The dumb farm girl shouting mentally back at the dark fiend inside of her. His words, while not wrong feel off putting. Whatever angle he is going for here is something Vita couldn't figure out and she is more just lashing back at him.

The vision of her, more confident, more powerful and the sheer scope and promise that the Fiend inside of her hinted at... "How are you able to see things so clearly like that?" Vita's most forthright thought question and sidestepping entirely his offer. The dumb farm girl not wanting to answer or think about his offer. It sounded much too good, especially in these circumstances. She felt... she felt like she needed to divulge and talk with Ireena about the fiend's constant whispers in her mind. Bottling it up would just lead her down a bad path.

Sylvia's response to Ireena... The first time Vita has seen the boisterous woman show something other then fierceness. Something other then commanding confidence of a bull about to rut with the cow. The purity of a Bull defending his herd from attackers. The bull's will to get things done. Vita didn't think that this bearish woman could even showcase dejection but! But she could. She wasn't all about crushing ripe pumpkins into huge amounts of messy rinds.

"Ass-UM-P-tions." Vita stroked out that pronuciation softly, under her breath. Not meant to be heard even as the tiefling worked out what the word means. It had to do something about... knowing something about something and doing something about that something cause you know that something?

She perked up as she felt eyes upon her. Looking at seeing Sylvia eying her... "Ah um yes. Ah cannot ah um, do any of that ah... yet." Vita said the last slowly, "Ah um trying and doing ah, but I uh have troubles being ah um, forceful at um, moments." As the tiefling allowed that admission from herself. She couldn't see herself doing what Esvele did, not without much talking being done first. Nor could she see herself jumping to knowing what Bella is doing wrong like Sylvia. There had been alot of... spooky stuff inside of the windmill but they were hedge witches! They needed weird stuff to use their magic and the fact they labeled their stuff so openly, letting people that could read see what they are... A nicety.

She didn't voice any of those thoughts as she listened to Esvele. Her way of doing her decision. Ignoring anymore discussion and just tossing a coin to decide things. Her simple decision had a sinking feeling grow within Vita's gut. The idea of going to murder Morgathna, even knowing that she is evil. This premediated action that Esvele promised...

"Ah, I can ah um... curse her with the ah light inside of me and ah bind her with it as ah well. I ah um, tried to do so to ah... Ireena earlier when the ah um Devil Strahd tried to steal her from her home with ah um, his dark ah magics..." Her mentions of this feeling right. She knew she had a dangerous spell, a curse that her light provided her and she also had that spell. Her attempt at restraining Ireena having worked for a time.

Appearing before Morgantha, Vita gulped at the sight of her. The bloody corpse in the cart... Esvele's words not being exaggeration but true words down to the last bit of wheat in the field.

"Ah, um.... are you a, ah night Hag?" The dumb farm girl tried to bluntly start the conversation with the most burning question in her mind. "And... are you ah, um, evil enough to ah um, drown and skin children?" The last question coming whispy thin in the stormy weather, hearable barely in the nasty storm.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sylvia
Stable-> The stormy hills
Tag: The conflictening!

"An odd faith that lets random chance make decisions... whatever, if this land has been such a way for centuries, then it has been wrong for centuries. If our sacrifice will not stop evil, then it will inspire others to follow in our steps!" Sylvia pushed the door properly open, sheating her handaxe again.. for now.

"Well don't worry Vita, I can most certainly teach you a bit or two about confidence. It's all in your heart. Never give up. Never give in. But anyway. Now is not the time." Sylvia nodded, as they rushed ahead to confront the Witch.

Sylvia took in the witch, however, the tension was clear in her body.

"Don't waste our time with anymore lies and deception, Morgantha. We know that you are far more than an ordinary woman and if not everything within my soul revolted against merely imagining the things you have done, I could name the countless crimes you've committed upon the children of these lands, not to mention your own. The woman lying dead behind you is merely undeniably proof of your wickedness." Sylvia growled, drawing her greataxe. "I'm giving you a chance to surrender and submit to rightful judgement for your crimes. Such unregretting evil must be answered for."

Intimidation check of.. seven total, I miss being Rovana naow. :p

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Morgantha
The Stormy Hills

Morgantha tittered with dark laughter at both Vita's question and Sylvia's accusation.

"So what if I was a hag? Mm? A wonderfully wretched, filthy, fiendish, powerful hag! No longer, not with THIS body!"

She stepped forward in the rain, proudly sliding her sopping wet, transparent dress aside to let her enormous breasts slide free. She turned so that her profile was viewable and the impressive curvature of her butt was displayed.

"Look at this... this horrible beauty! I was cursed! Curse to be held in this body of desire! Hruuaaahhh!" Morgantha howled angrily as she clutched her breasts in her hands and squeezed them painfully.

"Ever since I was trapped in this body, every moment has been sheer torment! It doesn't matter what form I take, I am forever doomed to be attractive! It is... nauseating. And worse, every hag from every world would hunt me down for what I was... what I am... an abomination to my own kind. I mean... really... a beautiful hag! Eeuuuah!"

Morgantha snarled angrily, pulling on the brim of her hat and screeching.

"It took me ages of wallowing in self-pity before my mind bent itself towards making the best of a poor situation. I may be beautiful, but I can still be vile! I searched high and low for a land that was steeped in evil, where I could rebuild my magics in solitude, and lo, I discovered this place. This Barovia!

"Free at last to work my magics... aye, to take babe and child for my own purposes. To barter in souls and dreams and pleasant things. To spawn new daughters and create a coven... but my curse extended even to them. Those idiots were born pretty! Pretty and affectionate and full of love and joy... I ate three dozen of my progeny before I was forced to accept that they wouldn't be born evil. I would have to TEACH them evil. Teach them how to make a proper pastry out of the crushed bones of little children. How to squeeze spells out of the tears of the innocent. I tell you... it was a difficult task... insufferable amounts of wailing from Bella and Offalia both. But it'll do them good in the end. Once they lose every shred of innocence, they'll be true night hags like me, and our powers will triple... we might even challenge Strahd then... but for now, we're just humble pastry sellers and whores, and the occassional soul-stealer."

She grinned wickedly and unrepentant at Sylvia and Esvele.

"As for rightful judgement. There is NO SUCH THING! Deluded fools! You are the ones alone in the dark! You are the ones who challenge a night hag in the night. I mark you all! None of you will escape my wrath for this insolence... nhnheh eheh hehehhehe!"

Lightning flashed on the hillside and in the sudden brightness, Morgantha's form had changed, her hat removed and her body now taller, stranger... having morphed into something else... both beautiful but horrible at the same time.

[Please roll Initiative!]

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sylvia
The stormy hills

"If you are ugly, or beautiful, it matters what you do. .. do.. uhm..." Sylvia blushed slightly at the sudden.. reveal. This was not quite how arrests were ment to go.

"Uhmnnn.. listen your.. err.. assets.." Sylvia cleared her throat, sounding a bit more like Vita and a lot less boastful at the distraction.. "Are still neither reason, nor excuse to commit crime. If you repent, perhaps your .. .. curse could be undone... wait you ate your children.." Sylvia gulped at the juxtaposition of wicked deeds and beautiful breasts bouncing before her. It was enough to shift her rage into an almost shocked uncertainty.. but her instinct as warrior was strong enough to overcome her libidio and confusion. ".. I see.
There is no redemption for you.
Then, for the good of all, I have to execute your sentence. Here. Now."
She gripped her handaxe, pulling it out rather than her greataxe, before rushing forwards.

"You killed so many innocent... even given a chance you don't repent. You even spoil the souls of the innocent to become as wicked as you. You must be destroyed, no matter what." She reached out with a strong arm to grab Morgantha, not even attacking with lethal force.. or so it may seem. If she got a hold on Morgantha, the same would find Sylvias grip rather painful and iron-clad, preventing her from maneuvering away as Sylvia kept her in place, preventing her from rushing for Vita or Ireena or taking cover.

Initative: 10

Sylvia falls into a rage!
Sylvias attack (with advantage thanks to reckless)

Unarmed attack for: 15, dealing: a total of 7 damage.

If this attack hits, thanks to tavern bralwer, she automatically attempts to grapple Morgantha.

Grapple check with advantage: 14

Heres them rollz:Roll(1d20)+4:
10,+4
Total:14

Roll(1d20)+4:
10,+4
Total:14

Roll(1d4)+4:
3,+4
Total:7

Roll(1d20)+4:
1,+4
Total:5

Roll(1d20)+4:
11,+4
Total:15

Roll(1d20)-1:
11, -1
Total:10

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Can you find the rock?" Esvele whispered to Vita as the witch monologued, pressing up close and using the white cloth covering her mouth to keep the witch from seeing her speak. She eyed her up, trying not to be distracted by the voluptuous hag's admittedly impressive looks; her body made it hard, but listening to the evil she confessed made it far easier.

Vita had said it would have been of some size, she thought... that, and that it was black. Her clothes weren't very thick, and were wet and clinging, besides - perhaps a lump, where she might have pockets? Like on those round and oh-so-wide hips, maybe...

Once the witch had indulged in her monologue, and stood before them in her (very fuckable) blue glory, Esvele indulged herself a little, as well. "Pfah. If you were really committed to be hideous, you would have tried mutilation. Scarification, maybe chopping off those ridiculous assets of yours... maybe flaying. Slice off your lips and eyelids every morning, like putting up makeup. But no, you just whine about it, like... ah, I know, a pretty prize wife. That's it - complaining about her looks and her children, and bragging about her mediocre cooking. Good-looking... Petty. Vapid. And ultimately, insignificant."

"Well, hold still, hag, I'll get you started. It'll hurt, but sacrifices must be made to look foul."

Esvele wanted to search the cart... but what Morgantha had said irked her. Granted, the rain made it darker than usual, but it was not night yet. Did she have something in mind? When Sylvia rushed Morgantha, the nun followed along - and while the witch was tied up with the foreigner, Esvele uttered out the arcane speech she'd drilled into her mind, and reached for Morgantha too.

"The light shines brightest in the night - Praise the Dawn!"

'A shame,' she thought to herself. 'The blue was so exotic...'

Please roll my inits I guess?

If I init harder than Sylvia somehow, I'd like to delay until she goes.

I'd also like to cast Light and target Morgantha, who gets a Dex check vs my touch-spell I guess to avoid it.

I would also like to make a Perception check to see if I can spot anything for the Annoying Macguffin Rock, if it's possible to do that and also the rest of my things I guess.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Confronting Asari Demon Morgantha
Tags: All

"Ah." Morgantha's monologue had Vita staring at her outright confession. She really confessed to such a thing? The dumb farm girl stared at Morgantha. The woman acting like a... a rebellious teen girl that just got caught fucking a no good scoundrel and instead of fleeing of repenting or trying to lead away... She exploded with anger and rage, lamenting things that they had no control over.

"Um, ah, I ah think it... may be inside of ah? Her?" Vita answered to Esvele's question her mind reeling with how Morgantha had... changed. Horns and a beautiful blue look. It was like the fiends look but instead of decidedly bad boy sexy goodness that made her tremble in fear of her sancticty and excitement of what he may try to tempt her into doing this... Vita really wanted to touch Morgantha's horns, the impulse sudden and wild for her but she wondered if Morgantha's horns are like her own or something else.

"Prepare ah yourself Morgantha! For my power is ah filled with light and ah strength." Vita said with resolve to see this through.

(EDIT: Old action in spoiler)
"Be held down by the light! [/B][Hex!] Be burn in place by the light. [Sacred Flame!]" Vita pointed and casted, her crystal flashing with yellow light as she tried to bring down Morgantha's defenses.

(EDIT: Initiative in this spoiler)
Initiative: 5 (5)

EDIT: Old Actions Casting Hex (Bonus Action) Targeting Wisdom (Giving it disadvantage)
Casting Sacred Flame (Action) Dex Saving Throw 14.

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Battle of the Night Hag

Morgantha cackled, took off her hat and flung it straight at Sylvia as the warrior prepared to charge. As it flew through the air, Sylvia could swear that the mouth that had seemed at first merely painted upon the conical top now began to open up its maw, and sticky goo appeared to be dripping from it and moving on its own.

A perfect toss had put the hat directly onto Sylvia, and two things happened almost at once. The hat adhered to the Falknovian, with the goo acting like a glue, and then the maw bit down painfully on Sylvia, ripping into the flesh of her shoulder, spewing acid that threatened the integrity of her armor and clothing.

[The Mimic deals 11 piercing and 6 acid damage, for a total of 17 damage. (Happens before Rage kicks in, currently at 34/51) Sylvia is grappled by the Mimic! Escape STR DC = 13, but at disadvantage.]

Morgantha then stuck her hand out towards Vita and three bolts of blue energy swirled towards the tiefling and struck her.

[Magic missile deals 10 damage to Vita. (currently at 17/27 HP)]

... (Pausing here as this may alter peoples' actions. Pleas announce in OOC thread, and this space will be edited.)...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sylvia
The stormy hills

The Falkovnian looked at the hat, with mild confusion, before reaching out, shoving it off with her backand... admittedly realizing she had to invest a bit more power into the push than she at first had thought.. what was this stuff oozing over her?

Her shoulder gooey and bleeding she informed, a bit flustered now: "A Falkovnian shall not be overcome by simple headwear!" She then moved a step back from the hat, drawing her axe at Morgantha. "If such toys and spells are all you have, I suggest you surrender now, lest this gets bloodiy." a part of her hoped that what little of Morganthas attire remained wasn't a mimick either. Despite her wound looking .. not overly pleasent, she didn't seem impeded much, if at all.

Assume rage has begun like in last post!
DC beaten with: Roll(1d20)+2:
17,+2
Total:19

(I'd do my last turns actions next turn.. unless the Mimick tries to follow up!)

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Esvele stopped mid-run as Morgantha's stupid-looking hat sailed into view briefly - only to land on top of Sylvia's head and take a bite out of her, a horrible-looking slime drooling from its fangs. Perhaps she should have mentioned that... though on the other hand, she was glad she hadn't quipped about how nice that had would be to help the nun stay dry.

"Fine," she said begrudgingly, admiring the hag's hat-trick. It was clever... awful, but clever. Instead, Esvele stopped, abandoning her earlier spell and chanting to call forth a golden, glowing sprite of light in her hand, until she squeezed, and it exploded into a javelin of light, which Esvele flung at the hateful hag in front of them.

"Dawn rises to burn away the Night. In the Dawn, beauty reigns, and the way is clearer. Demon of Darkness, walk in the light," Esvele intoned, falling back onto dogma and mantras to keep her calm. This witch was no joke - kill or die, it looked to be.

"Maybe inside, Vita says. A stone heart, perhaps. Cut her open, we'll pry it from her ribs and shatter those pretty pearly whites with it." The nun held her hand out, and called her blade to-hand, slashing the air to flick anything that might have been clinging to her blade from the barrel of muck at the witch - and then, she advanced, dashing forward with her blade held out and at the ready.

Gonna switch up to cast Guiding Bolt. Which, uh, should count as a cleric spell, and thus key off my non-garbage Wis, I hope, due to having been gotten via Magic Initiate.

Guiding Bolt (227)
1st-level evocation
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: 120 feet
Components: V, S
Duration: 1 round
A flash of light streaks toward a creature of your choice within range. Make a ranged spell attack against the target. On a hit, the target takes 4d6 radiant damage, and the next attack roll made against this target before the end of your next turn has advantage, thanks to the mystical dim light glittering on the target until then.
At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the damage increases by1d6 for each slot level above 1st.

I would then like to summon my rapier and move up next to Blue Tits. If she moves, I want to poke her with Booming Blade. I have War Caster to cast spells on AoO.
Booming Blade (SCAG 143)
Evocation cantrip
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: 5 feet
Components: V, M (a weapon)
Duration: 1 round
As part of the action used to cast this spell, you must make a melee attack with a weapon against one creature within the spell's range, otherwise the spell fails. On a hit, the target suffers the attack's normal effects, and it becomes sheathed in booming energy until the start of your next turn. If the target willingly moves before then, it immediately takes 1d8 thunder damage, and the spell ends.
This spell's damage increases when you reach higher levels. At 5th level, the melee attack deals an extra 1d8 thunder damage to the target, and the damage the target takes for moving increases to 2d8. Both damage rolls increase by 1d8 at 11th level and 17th level.

Uh I hope I can actually do all these things I guess.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Confronting Blue-Berry Morgantha

Morgantha's cackles! Her easy delight in their charging of her with crimes. Of Sylvia charging her down! Only for the confusing vexing night hag to throw her hat at Sylvia!

Vita didn't have a chance to watch further as she saw a flaring of blue light before they flew and smashed into her! Slamming into her! Her breasts being drilled inwards by the force, scrunching up and against her, her armor bulging even as the third smash directly into her stomach! Each feeling like an evil kid had taken to swinging sticks at her body!

"UNG!" Her grunts loud even as she whipped out her own hand, crystal flaring brightly as she shouted out "Be stricken! Be held and made foolish by the light! [Hex!]" As Vita pointed at Morgathna! Calling on her inner light, her crystal flaring as a deliberate curse comes forth from Vita and settles upon Morgantha.

The speed and quickness of action, Vita's hand rolling in another gesture "Be surrounded by light and purified! [Sacred Flame!]" As Vita unleashed light inside of her to coil around Morgantha.

(Spells and Actions)
Bonus Action Spell: Concentration Based: Hex - Targeting Dexterity (Disadvantaged)
Action Cantrip: Sacred Flame - Targeting Morgantha.

Spells
Hex

Enchantment

Level: 1
Casting time: 1 Bonus Action
Range: 90 feet
Components: V, S, M (the petrified eye of a newt)
Duration: Concentration, up to 1 hour

You place a curse on a creature that you can see within range. Until the spell ends, you deal an extra 1d6 necrotic damage to the target whenever you hit it with an attack. Also, choose one ability when you cast the spell. The target has disadvantage on ability checks made with the chosen ability.

If the target drops to 0 hit points before this spell ends, you can use a bonus action on a subsequent turn of yours to curse a new creature.

A remove curse cast on the target ends this spell early.
At higher level

When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 3rd or 4th level, you can maintain your concentration on the spell for up to 8 hours.
When you use a spell slot of 5th level or higher, you can maintain your concentration on the spell for up to 24 hours.

Page: 251 Players Handbook
Sacred Flame

Evocation

Level: Cantrip
Casting time: 1 Action
Range: 60 feet
Components: V, S
Duration: Instantaneous

Flame-like radiance descends on a creature that you can see within range. The target must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or take 1d8 radiant damage. The target gains no benefit from cover for this saving throw.
At higher level

The spell’s damage increases by 1d8 when you reach 5th level (2d8), 11th level (3d8), and 17th level (4d8).

Page: 272 Players Handbook

A Cleric, spell

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Morgantha
Combat

"Oh dearie... you're the one who's getting all bloody. Ha ha ha ha!"

The evil blue fiend cackled with cruel delight, even as Sylvia had shrugged off the vile hat with its vicious, shifting mouth and tendrils of vile goo that sproute from its base, giving it a dangerous ability to attack with is pseudopods.

The the other warriors got involved. First came Esvele, who charged forward sending a guiding bolt of holy energy like a javelin towards the hag.

"Pfah! Holy warriors? Positive energies?" The air in front of Morgantha's clawed hand rippled with magical energy and she deflected the spell attack, forcing it to glance off to the side. She was quick, and seemed to have some innate magical defenses... however Esvele noted how she had been sure to actively defend against the energy. She was certainly not immune to such attacks.

As Esvele darted forward, rapier at the ready, Vita's voice rang out from behind her, first casting her hex spell... a dazzling array of inverted light cascading across the fiend as her warlock's spell sank home.

"Ah... a curse. Valuable, are they not? But you are just a dullard and a novice! My magic shall overcome your own!" Morgantha taunted. Then, as if to prove her point, she anticipated the Sacred Flame, with the rippling magical energies around her she both sidestepped and shunted aside the sacred flame spell as it descended upon her. The fiend was about to gloat once more, but Ireena place a hand upon Vita's shoulder and with her other extended hand whispered the same spell, calling upon Vita's light to surge down once more.

Combined with the flame of Vita's attack, this extra power broke through and struck the fiendish woman.

[Morgantha fails her second saving throw and is dealt 10 Radiant damage]

"Gyah! You stupid wench!" The night hag growled and attempted to sprint past Esvele on her way to engage the two lightbearing women with her claws. Esvele reacted with a slash of her rapier, but to her surprise, it glanced off the hag's blue skin. The night hag appeared to have some sort of natural armor. [Attack is a modified 11. Does not hit.]

As she was darting past, the mimic hat reached for the Falknovian once again. The pseudopod hit the enraged barbarian and the sticky goo immediately adhered to her once more!

[Attack hits on a modified 19, deals halved damage for 4 bludgeoning. Sylvia at 30/51. Sylvia is GRAPPLED again due to Mimic's adhesive trait!]

Morgantha finished closing the gap between herself and the others, this time clawing at Ireena. The rending claws seemed to bypass the noblewoman' breastplate and cut into her side viciously!

[Ireena takes 11 damage!]

---------------------------------------
Mimic Hat (Fine)
Morgantha (Slightly Singed)
Esvele 24/24 HP <======
Sylvia 30/51 HP
Vita 10/27 HP
Ireena 13/24 HP

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sylvia
The stormy hills

Well, this was definitly not the heroic battle she had expected. She was occupied dealing with some sticky hat-creature. Well, then, so be it. "Thats it, taste Falkovnian steel you tentacled topper!" She growled, swinging her axe at the hat, more annoyed that she hd to deal with a peace of clothing than with the slamming of the pseudopods at her. "You will taste my vengenace witch, once I dealt with this bile beret!"
She growled, swinging her two handed axe at the creature.. shoving it away would just lead to it attempting to reattach itself, ater all.

Reckless attack for 11, if it hits, 6 damage. Not the best of rolls!

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The mimic avoids the attack! Its tentacles and ooze start to explore more of Sylvia's body!

----

Mimic Hat (Fine)
Morgantha (Slightly Singed)
Esvele 24/24 HP <======
Sylvia 30/51 HP (Grappled, Recklessly attacked)
Vita 10/27 HP
Ireena 13/24 HP

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Esvele's trance was interrupted as that bitch just shrugged off her blade and simply sprinted past her. She saw Sylvia still struggling with that stupid hat as she turned, and that damned blue hag slicing into their two defenseless mages.
"Some soldier. Can't kill a fucking hat!" she spat derisively, and sprinted after Morgantha. "Vita! Ireena! Back up!"

"Hey cowtits! Your baking tastes like shit, and your daughters don't have an evil bone in their body! After I kill you, I'm gonna fuck them both and spawn two more little do-gooder 'hags' to shit all over your pathetic failure of a 'legacy'!" Esvele lunged forward with her rapier, aiming for the small of Morgantha's back - someplace where the woman's apparent hide wouldn't just turn her blade like it had before, she hoped. If she could hit her there... well, her back and fat, jiggling blue ass ought to keep her (sword) tip in place.

"Offalia is cute! Downright adorable! And so affectionate!" The nun did her best to piss the witch off, to draw her attention from Ireena and Vita. At the same time, she spat another arcane syllable as she withdrew her blade, readying to catch the woman again if she pursued Vita or Ireena.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fighting Blue-Berry Morgantha

"Thats!!" Vita is surprised at how their bond worked! She didn't know that Ireena could do exactly that! The surprise filled her with hope and determination to see this through. Especially with Ireena's hand on her shoulder. The dumb farm girl looking at the singed Morgantha as the night hag charged them both!

Instead of another fierce blow upon her, Morgantha struck fast and clawed into Ireena! The blow cutting into her lover's side as Vita felt her face twist. A rictus of fear, anger and worry as she yelled "You!!" Singular word as she gathered the light from within herself Esvele resolute words ringing out from beyond the very much in her face Morgantha as Vita called aloud "Burn in light! [Sacred Flame!]"

As she felt the light surging forth and going onto Morgantha she mentally pushed on the bond towards Ireena. "Follow me to behind Esvele!" Those words being whispered even while knowing that Morgantha would take the opportunity to attack one of them.

(Spoiler holds action)
Cast Sacred Flame on Morgantha and then move to behind Esvele risking a reactionary attack from Morgantha.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Battle against the Night Hag

"Hyah!" The blue fiend twisted and shoved aside Esvele's strike, the fighting nun's verbal taunts and assault did enough to make Morgantha's reactionary strike against Vita go wide. Both Ireena and Vita summoned vertical beams of light to strike down at the hag, but the hex that Vita had cast seemed to be contested by an innate fiendish resistance to magic. Then the two warlocks of light run around to the opposite side of Esvele.

[Baaaasically everyone fluffs their attacks... highly embarrassing round.]

"Do go on, little nun! You think I care about leaving a legacy? I am immortal and I will never die! I merely keep those pathetic daughters around because their presence improves my magical research. Rule of three and all that... but you really don't need to concern yourself, now do you?"

The claws lashed out, but a quick parry by Esvele shunts aside the slashes. With all the women now on the opposite side from which they started, Morgantha now had the windmill behind her, and with a grin she took off towards her home. This opened her up to a reactionary booming blade spell, which finally struck home.

The blade pierced the fiend's skin and as she drew away, a loud concussive shock made Morgantha hiss in anger as she moved away.

[Esvele hits for 9 piercing and 7 thunder damage on Morgantha]

The mimic hat, meanwhile, had secured itself to Sylvia and was pressing its advantage. It bit into the barbarian, its acidic, dripping fangs and oozing tendrils slipping past her armor. Some of the pain from the bite she ignored due to her rage, but the acid burned her skin and weakened the integrity of her fur clothing more. The creature's amorphous tongue slithers underneath the Falknovian's armor and licks hungrily at her flesh in an oddly erotic manner, lingering around her breast.

[Mimic gains advantage on attacks against those it is grappling. Mimic rolls a critical hit. deals 12 (halved to 6) piercing damage, and 8 (halved to 4) acid damage. Total of 10 damage to Sylvia, who is now bloodied and at 20 HP]

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sylvia
The stormy hills

Sylvia glrowed as the creatured continued, almost oddly intimate attack, with the acid dissolving her body armor.. though her well trained, tough skin seemed to feel litle from the impact. Really, that she was struggling with a hat-abmoination like this, rather than fighting the real foe was annoying her the most. "Enought of this! feel the glory of Falkovnia and be striken down by juistice you mad ap!" She clenced her hand into a fitst, aiming to punch at the hat-ceature with determination , only to grab it by its pseudopods right after. "Fear the glory of Falkovnia you wicked creature, I'm actually beginning to feel this!"
She growled, raising a han anded axe and preparing ti to slam down on the creasture, seeing how her prior attacks hadn't truly suceeeded.
Rawwrr!" She shouted, unleashing her full strength... of her wild spirit.. that was it. She would not be overcome by such molestation.. though, indidubitably, the creature intended to eat her.

On a sidenote she was aware of Esveles mockery towards her and her opponent.. this was not how any honorable person should fight, even in the heat of abttle, even to provoke an injust enemy.. was it? She saw no need to taunt the enemy, once you had resolved to deal with them. She also idly noted that she had suggested to lock off the entrance to the windmill and, in her overexresspive hostility, the priestess had completely ignored that suggestion.

to attack unarmedly with off-hand:20 total abandon, for 3 total damage,.. but also a free onto grab the hat. , str 13(15 if acrobatics counts into this too)
Weapo main hand attack siwh a small handaxe, on the mimic: 13 total to hit, 7 damage fit it hits

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Dammit," Esvele cursed as the two circled around - and left Morgantha entirely free to flee to the safety of her disgusting windmill home. "Vita! Burn that hat!" she cried out, pointing towards Sylvia struggling with the drooling monster trying to eat her. Then, she turned, sprinting hard to catch the witch.

"What else would you call it? Dreaming of a coven to spread out over the land - even dreaming of ousting Strahd! Ambitious, for a whore and a baker - but if you mattered enough to have a shot, his thralls would be on you in a heartbeat!" When she was in reach, Esvele reached out with her free hand, trying to catch the witch and keep her in control until the others could get Sylvia free. "I'm not fucking done with you! Get back here!"

Dash to catch up with Morgantha. Uh, I'll use my Second Wind to try for a grapple? Reaction = Booming Blade again I guess.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Morgantha the Night Fiend

Morgantha cackled as Esvele kept right on her heels, moving through the muddy, rainy night in the direction of the windmill. The nun tried to grab ahold of Morgantha, but only succeeded in gripping her flimsy top, which snapped off easily, leaving the nun only holding the meager cloth and the blue fiend's ample breasts bouncing freely about.

"A means to an end, my dear. A means to an end. And that end is power!"

With the hag's top gone, Esvele noticed a black gemstone hanging from an intensely thin, glittering cord, and nestled within the fiend's cleavage.

The fiend prepared to swipe at Esvele, but before that happened, Ireena and Vita would need to choose which companion to aid.

Sylvia had begun to fight back, punching and hacking at the oozing pseudopods of the shapeshifting hat, giving back now as good as she was getting, but despite her rage, it was clear that the mimic had gotten in a few good bites of its own.

[Sylvia does 10 damage to Mimic. Esvele catches up to Morgantha without needing to dash and use her action surge, but her grapple attempt fails. Vita is up next in initiative order]