Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Through the Mists: In Character

Captain Rovana
Burgomasters Mansion
Tag: Vita, primarly

"Arrr you're so supportive sweetie.. But either way.. Strahd is trying to get into Ireenas panties before fighting us, its only fair we try the same.. Plus, already something I am superior to Strahd at, as I suspected when he was described as only above average in the bedroom. Say, don't any of those unholy maiden find your fancy while at it?" She grinned. "I think I spied miss Anastrasia taking in your mammarian might and honest personality for a moment there." She added with a conspiratory glance.. that didn't break her blade threatening to deal with Ireena more drastically as all restrainment methods struggled to succeed.

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Burgomaster's Mansion
Tag: All

The dark lord of Barovia looked upon the mansion where the object of his immediate desire, the burgomaster's daughter, Ireena Kolyana, stood, nearly within his grasp. Charmed, but now guarded by the new arrivals to his beautiful land.

These newcomers were like all the rest who had come before them. For centuries, they had believed themselves different. Mighty. Clever. Masters of the arcane arts. They made bawdy remarks and insolent jests. They mocked him for his accent, for his fashion, for his unliving flesh, and for many other things. Yet in all the long centuries, it was always he who outlasted them. It was always he who remained, and the decision as to whether his many guests were ground into bone dust or made to serve him in eternal undeath rested entirely in his unpitying hands.

He turned to look at the eerie green trail of ethereal ghosts, whose haunting auras lined in single file, and rose from their graves in the village to begin their long, mournful march towards the heights of Ravenloft. Every night, they made a journey that mocked their ultimate failure to best him. Every night, the ghosts arrived at his castle, only to fling themselves off the cliff, back to the waiting earth of this wondrous land, to bury their souls in the firmament once more until Mother Night summoned them again.

He imagined this Captain Rovana as one of these specters. It was the most likely scenario for that one, given how arrogantly she challenged him - but she did show a certain ruthlessness of spirit that intrigued him. Perhaps she could be something more than just another restless spirit?

"I shall have to test her. She and her companions." He mused to himself, as the pirate's litany of insults floated down to him on the wind. He made no reaction to them. He did not need to. Her opinion of him at this point meant as much as a gnat did to a titan. He had not yet begun to test her properly.

He could sense where they were in the room upstairs. He didn't need the view through the boarded window that his three beautiful brides had provided him. The smell of their blood was enough. The beat of their hearts. Their hateful life.

Then he saw and heard Rovana's ultimatum. So. She dared to threaten the life of that which was to be his prize? He bared his fangs and growled, but inside his heart remained cold and calculating. The horned one had stepped up to hold Ireena steady, preventing her from slipping through the window and being delivered by his loyal minions. Now the three women, Rovana, Vita and Ireena, stood close together, exactly where he wanted them.

"All too easy, my dear captain," Strahd whispered, then moved his hands in an arcane formation, casting his spell.

----

In Ireena's bedroom, Vita was able to clasp her hands around Ireena's body. The noble struggled slightly, whimpering as she did so, and in so doing Vita's arms rubbed against the girl's flimsy undergarments, removing her top and causing it to fall to the floor. Now Ireena and Vita stood pressed up against each other, their breasts mashing into one another. Despite her charmed and muddled state, Ireena blushed deeply at this and relaxed slightly in Vita's arms. Rovana was then easily able to hold up her cutlass to Ireena's neck and make her threats to the vampire lord.

A few seconds went by without reply from the vampire, but then suddenly Ireena let out a relieved sigh.

"He let me go. I no longer feel the call to the monster!"
Ireena said, hope and joy in her voice. She hugged Vita and kissed the tiefling's cheek. "Thank you for doing what you could to stop me. I owe you my life!"

Before Ireena or any of the others could say another word, the large pine wooden wardrobe that stood opposite Ireena's opulent bed shuddered, then with amazing velocity flung open its doors and scraped across the floorboards of the room, hurling itself straight towards Rovana, Ireena and Vita.

Tristam, ever perceptive, was the first to notice the danger, and was the only one able to react in time.

"Look out!" he shouted, then slammed himself into Rovana, who in turn smashed into the other two and fell to the floor on top of them in a pile. The animated wardrobe collided with the ranger, slamming its doors shut as it forced him inside. It then smashed through the remainder of the window and part of the wall with such force as to send splintering wood and beams everywhere. Ludmilla and her fellow brides had quickly scuttled aside on the edge of the house, and the large piece of furniture, with Tristam inside flew earthwards, landing with a great thudding smash that destroyed it.

Tristam was stunned and groaning inside as the vampire Strahd loomed above him and with a single hand, gripped his naked body by the throat and hauled him up to eye level.

"Ah yes, the valiant soldier. Did you enjoy your tryst with my Ireena? Made a woman out of her, did you? Good. I much prefer a girl who knows how to handle a man's desires. Still, I cannot so simply forgive your transgression... Mirese veni la pe mine Anastrasya, Ludmilla, Volenta!"

At his beckoning, the three brides moaned pityingly and turned to come to their master, unable to deny his call. Ludmilla looked back sorrowfully at Rovana and held out a clawed hand, while gripping at her skirts with the other. The pirate would notice an unexpected bulge growing behind the thin white clothes of Ludmilla's pelvic region.

"Do not be a stranger to the castle, Rovana. I am not allowed to hunt often, but if I am, I shall certainly seek you out.~"

"Ludmilla!"

"Coming, my master!" Ludmilla hissed, baring her fangs, and then leaped ferally to the ground, landing deftly and sprinting to her master's side despite wearing such finery.

Surrounded by his three brides and with Tristam's dazed and naked form in his hands, Strahd stood exhultant.

"Hear me Ireena. All whom you love or show tenderness towards will be my prey until you submit willingly to me. You may stay with these newcomers as you wish, for I shall enjoy taking them from you, one by one. Like so."

With that, he sank his fangs into Tristam's neck. Ireena cried out in horror, as Strahd was soon joined by his three brides, all of who sank their fangs into different parts of Tristan's body, his thigh, his wrist, and in Anastrasya's case, his cock. Tristam's body went rigid, and became pale within moments as the four vampires drained him. His eyes rolled into the back of his head, and then he was allowed to drop to the ground, unmoving and apparently lifeless. Blood dripped from Strahd's lips as he raised his cape high with his hand, and then pulled it around his front. From behind it came swarms of bats, who screeched and headed straight for the room where everyone else was sitting and watching. Now the flying vermin attacked and force them to huddle down in order to protect their eyes and faces from the many tiny claws.

The black carriage, driven by the cloaked rider pulled around to come to rest by Strahd. The three brides lifted Tristam's body and carried it into the car, with the vampire lord stepping into the threshold and hanging from it as the carriage then sped away into the mists. Strahd watched them struggle against the bats as he disappeared with his prize into the mists.

"Tristam!"
Ireena sobbed, realizing that the man she had shared her first sexual experience with had been killed for it, and had died saving her life as well.

As soon as the carriage dissappeared into the mists, the bat swarm began to gradually lighten, flying away or being easily driven off into the night, until just Esvele, Rovana, Vita and the unhappy Ireena were left in the room.

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Burgomasters Mansion

Rovana breathed out a hint of a relieved sigh, half lowering her blade.. only half though. "Wha? Oww!" She stumbled, but caught herself with her agile build, poking her sword into the wall to steady herself "No one said he could do that.. watch out Trist.. oh boy. Whats he saying?" She hesitated, noting down the vampire ladies strange attribute, subconciously filing it away for note later. "Ludmilla, you don't have to.. well guess you do have to... but you hesitated, just a moment.. Remember that feeling. Perhaps, next time, you will be able to resist for a moment longer!" She enthused.. which grew really sour when she saw the focus on Tristram..

"Ow thats.. oww.." She flinched slightly, clearing her throat. "Thats.. geeez.. " She shifted, noticing the bats swarming them.

"Oh no you don't!" She growled at the bats closeby to her, swinging her blade to create a gust of wind to disperse them, accompanied by hard to understand curses.

"Well .." she exhaled. That had been a gruesome sight. She wasn't in shock. She had seen many dark things, but in part Ludmilla becoming.. such a ferocious creature had quite shocked her. "Alright." She picked up her crossbow and its one shot bolt, examining if it looked as if it hit anything at all..

"Remember what happened to Joe and Tristram the next time you disagree with your captain. If it had been up to me you'd been chained up in the middle of the mansion." She pulled a dagger from her side, tossing it onto the ground before the lady, then pointed at Ireena. "Two ways out of this. Either you swear upon your fathers soul to do as you are TOLD from now on. If we meet a suspiciously pale Tristram and I tell you to cut him down you will. If I want to chain you up, you'll let me. If you don't want to do that.. I'm not taking a liability like you along. Strahd is gonna take you for sure on his next visit, and I'd rather not lose Vita.. heck the priestess might turn out usefull too... So take the mercy of the dagger.

The same goes for you, Esvele. Your morninglord is nothing compared to this power. You want to fight Strahd honorably and with morals? He's killed hundreds of heroes that tried that. I'm not intending to be hostile, but damn, Tristram was useful, and my parrot died, disrupting the brides magic thingamajic, and I doubt any of you even noticed it. Let me repeat this more clearly: one or two more defeats like this and we're done for. Honestly I just want to get back to me ship... me crew...

So heres what we're gonna do now. I'm going downstairs to have a talk. You want to bemoan the loss of Tristram, go ahead. Know that the only way to maybe, somehow safe, or at least avenge him is to mess up Strahd.

If any of you wish to contine with your honor and faith and goodwill attitude.. go ahead, see how it went so far. I'll take this man down. The pirate way."

Admittedly, a good deal of that was her fuming... disappointed and worried at losing Tristram.. who had actually safed her, creating an anger for her she could hardly understand. Obviously a part of her chided Tristram for not following the code.. he'd still be alive.. but she would not be. Well, the code was a loose set of rules. She tried to skim through every perfectly memorized syllable of it... there was nothing about undead lords that, to top it off, clearly had some supernatural witchcraft on their side. The codes approach to superior pirate captains was to befriend them, but that required they respect the code first. So what was left? Stab 'em in their sleep? Well, Strahd didn't sleep, and likely if he let his guard down durin the day he was guarded by magic and man. Even so, her bolt hadn't even phased the guy. Either way, she refused to just be beaten, but on the other hand, she liked to survive.

She made her way downstairs, sheating her sword, scantly waiting for her companions response.

"Alright, the vampire withdrew. Lady Jasmina." she approached her, her voice having a hint of a quiver that only one experienced with people could pick up as hidden agitation and worry. "I need your aid. Fear not.. I shall keep your name out of this.. if you tell me what you can.

Tell me about Strahd. The truth, not rumours born from fear and superstition. Theres stories about me that I rose from the drowned depths and am revived by just the touch of saltwater.. really, what it was was luck and the ability to hold my breath for extended periods of time. What powers does he posess, what have you seen him do? What are his limitations, beyond not entering houses. He could charm people. He can control his brides. How does that work? Can it be disrupted, and could the vistani oracle be of help. ... oh, and lets not mince words. You expect me to fail, like a rediculous fool.. but lets be honest, if I were to cause him a bit of a hassle along the way, that'd amuse you and keep him busy whilest you play with your boytoy. So..We just lost one man and one parrot.. until I can call him back from the beyond anyway. We clearly need at least half a bargaining chip and I doubt that using Ireena as faux hostage is gonna work any more. You were part of his dungeon. for just a while. I besech thee, and if you see me just as a gnat to annoy him in his sleep.. wouldn't that be better than just being his plaything, or hiding like a coward for the rest of your life? How can we deal with him, somehow, without further incuring numeral discrepancies. Let us talk, hypothetically, M'lady. Clearly something supernatural is at work. If you wanted to actually weaken Strahd, or weaken his influence over one of his followers and err.. brides, how'd you go about that? Or do you happen to know another that could do such?"
Rovana stared at the woman that was clearly holding back some useful information, before turning to the burgeomaster, with a serious expression.

"I will protect your sister, if only to spite Strahd.. but only as long as she'll actually let herself be protected and commanded.. she's fine right now, by the by, unlike half my crew. We just lost one good bird and a goodish man to Strahd. You have to give us something more than just a race which we can not win and some gold I can't even spent till I get back to the Reaver, or I'll be gone before we all die or worse. I'm not committing suicide with no chance to go down fighting. There has to be a way to strike back at this creature. Surely you have thought about ways yourself the first time he visited her. Sure, nothing truly worked, but.. there were things that wounded or weakened Strahd in the past, were there not? You've been talking about an archmage that manged to at least hold their own for a while, right? .. When.. You.. were.. talking really loud. Privately.." She gave an innocent look. At the same time she seeemd rather agitated, if hiding it well, pulling her hat a bit lower to hide her eyes mostly. Seriously, Ludmilla had been hot and.. dark.. and mysterious, but those four vampires pouncing Tristram had been.. geesh. Not that she had truly liked the silent ranger so far, but his sharp eyes and bow would have been useful.. and would be dangerous, if used against them, which she suspected the vampire might be capable of. Either way, something about his death was more brutal than mortal men cutting throats and pirates being hung.

She shook her head, even knowing the burgeonmasters son and his lover couls see her, finally exhaling, leaning back, the winning smile of hers returning.. if anyone was to guess she managed to compose herself again, after a few long moments of listening to the others.

Rolls
Persuasion to try and convince her to share.. oh my..
Roll(1d20)+6:
20,+6
Total:26

PIRATE LUCK POWERS

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vita the Tiefling Warlock
Burgomasters Mansion Ireena's Room
Tags: All

Vita held the noblewoman! The feeling of resistance. . . not happening at all. Vita hugged her tighter, feeling the press of her warmth against her own. "Dun worry. Ah got yah. Yah just a bit confused right now just ah wait." As Vita rubbed Ireena's back, rubbing and lifting with soft movements, petting a skittish animal to calmness.

The returning hug! Vita felt her breasts squeeze, a pressure making her massive mammeries squeeze outwards, bulging as Ireena returned the hug! "Ah-" Anything beyond the noise of what would've been a your welcome is interuppted.

A blur of action. Rovana suddenly slamming into her and knocking all three of them to the ground! Vita being squished! Her breasts smothering Ireena. Her legs splayed open and tail curled awkwardly, rubbing against Ireena's panties. *Heave* She breathed from the knocking of breath.

Seeing only Rovana and Ireena and hearing the devil strahd's words.

"Wha-? Tristam?" As she heard those words. A bad bad feeling entering her gut as she felt Ireena pushing herself up off of her. Vita just behind her. Breath haggard even as she crowded next to the window, next to the other two much like peeping toms of three. All to watch a gruesome sight unfold.

Vita's gasp mirrored Ireena's own. Dark memories boiling away and her mind filled with horribly clarity. She didn't know him at all. But he had been there with her when they talked to help the mad woman in her home. To find her daughter. That clarity of seeing Tristam sucked dry. Disturbingly so the choices of where those evil brides picked! The only one that seemed to be resisting is Ludmillia!

The bat swarm vanishing any thought of fighting or doing one last hurrah as the carriage sped away. Vita trembled. . . that close to death. She sank to the floor. She had been so close to dying. She had lost a stranger-friend. One that may have been her or worse, Rovana.

"Ah..ah... he's...gone." She spoke softly. Death so easily. Death so close. She buried herself into the light strumming inside of her. Answers pooling inside of her mind. One poignant one. . . checking to see if Ireena may carry the son of tristam. She looked at the in shock Ireena.

A silver lining. A hope. She clinged to it desperately as she pulled herself over to the woman and hugged her again. Just holding her. Offering comfort. Rovana's words flashing all around. The jaunty woman showing her confidence. Showing her panick. By taking control of the situation. She held Ireena and just held her. Letting her make the first words. (Hugging Ireena and offering comfort.)

(Roll for comforting Ireena.)
Roll: 22 (18 + 4) Charisma

With Rovana leaving the room. "Esvele. . . Is there ah any prayers you ah can do for Tristam?" A simple asking as she continued holding Ireena for a few moments longer. Only releasing her once Ireena had her composure back.

The dumb farm helped Ireena dress, through speaking "Ah. If yah need ah comfort just say so. Ah stay with yah for rest of night." As Vita offered. She paused in the room.

(Mmmm just waiting on Ireena and Esvele responses~)

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Esvele stood back as the heavy wooden drawers shuddered, and then flung themselves through the window. She stood well away from the hole in the building, though she craned her head just enough to glimpse Tristam's fate, before turning away, looking to make sure she was out of the way of the rest of the furniture in the room.

"Deeds like these are the reason Ireena Kolyana and all women like her would choose death over you, Count von Zarovich!" she shouted, as the four drained him dry. Even as the bats came, regardless of whether or not Rovana was able to keep them off her or not, Esvele threw her arms up, to shield her vulnerable face and mouth as she continued speaking. "Has this same story not played out over and over over the centuries? Is it not time to try a new approach? It is never too late to change!"

As the carriage sped off, Esvele approached the hole, yanking her glowing bolt free and reclaiming Ireena's silk. She turned and glanced at the pirate with a glare of annoyance, before taking a breath and (attempting to) assume her more placid expression once more. "I do not follow the Morninglord for power. Furthermore, you are not my Captain, Miss Rovana." Esvele drew out the title, to emphasize it. "I also have no desire to fight Count von Zarovich. When he remembers this night, I hope anything of me is forgotten in the shadow of your daring and bravado." The sister's scowl showed, once again. "You pretend to care about him, but here you are, using his death as fodder to make us follow your commands before he's even cooled. I know that kind of ruthlessness, and I am not interested."

Esvele bent, offering Ireena her arm, smiling down at her comfortingly. "Besides, it was a good death. It was quick. Circumstances, heroic. He was warm and fed. And just moments before, he was hip-deep in a strong and beautiful woman." The nun took Ireena by the arm, if she refused to take her hand - either way, Esvele hauled her up onto her feet, and wrapped her nightclothes around her.

"There are far, far worse ways to cede your life. I know those as well. Our mourning is not for him, but for ourselves, who are deprived."

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Burgomaster's Mansion, Ireena's Bedroom (under renovations)

The bat swarms were blown back slightly by Rovana's wind gust, but they were not so easily dispersed, diligently causing annoyance and confusion enough to suit their summoner's purpose - which was to ride off in the carriage without further complication. Once the carriage was thundering out of sight in the mist, the swarms were easily driven off, flapping their way into the night.

Ireena eyes the dagger that Rovana throws at her feet, but doesn't respond. She seems grateful when Esvele does however, and as the nun makes her point about the faith in the Morninglord and Rovana's questionable status as the de facto leader of this endeavor, the noble woman hugs Vita tighter and whispers her thanks to the tiefling.

"Thank you for showing sympathy," she murmurs.

After Rovana has left for the ground floor, Ireena takes Esvele's hand gladly and stands up, bringing Vita up to a standing position with her. The three women, two of them mostly naked, stand together in the draft of the midnight breeze. Outside, they can see the mist wall around the house receding, and once more the village of Barovia can be made out against the pale light of the moon.

For Vita, she will realize that the sky and stars are visible now, whereas during the day they were completely overcast.

Ireena blushes and casts her eyes down at what Esvele said about Tristam's death, especially about being hip deep inside of her.

"I feel... robbed of him. Of a relationship I will never know. It seems Strahd is determined to make me unhappy unless I am with him, and I can imagine no greater unhappiness. I only wish I knew why he is targeting me? I have done nothing to him, save try to avoid his ire like all who live under his shadow."

She took a deep breath.

"If he is intent on killing any man I may lay with, then I will seek the mercy of the church. Sister Esvele... Vita... the two of you both seem to understand the connection to a higher power. I cannot ask you to help me, but I know I do not have the strength to journey across this wicked land alone, as you do. I fear if I made the journey alone, the devil would catch me. All I seek is a holy place where I could find respite from him. A house of the Morning Lord would do. Sacred ground. I shall don a habit and devote myself to the service of my god. I do not desire wealth, and I no longer even desire a husband. I cannot offer you enough gold deserving of the task, but... a few days' journey, and I could be in another town, in a church and safe. I do not need to defeat Strahd... just hide from his gaze until his desire for me wanes and he seeks other entertainments."

---------------

Jasmina and Ismark
Burgomaster's Mansion, Ground Level
Tag: Rovana

Rovana's descent down the stairs would alert Ismark and Jasmina to her presence. Ismark was standing with zombie blood stained all down his leather jacket, his trouser, and the side of his face. Jasmina stood nearby, looking immaculate and clean. She was using a dark cloth to clean her sword blade. The door to the cellar had been smashed open, seemingly from below.

"Turned out there were four more zombies. Two had tunneled straight through the cellar walls." Ismark said as he closed the front doors as best he could and set about boarding them up with a hammer and some spare iron nails.

Jasmina saw that Rovana was interested in chatting with her, so she put up a hand and ushered her into the dining room, slightly away from Ismark, to talk. Then she listened to what Rovana had to say, her green, haunted eyes staring intently as always.

When the pirate had finished, Jasmina paused, clasped her hands together and touched her forefingers to her own lips in thought, before she spoke.

"I'm not sure what you mean by keeping my name out of this. I keep few secrets from Ismark and my history with Strahd is... well, nothing you might say would change what he thought of me - in short, he thinks me a tamed and defeated opponent with whom he is bored, and I am happy to have him continue to believe that. It keeps me alive, you see. Though it doesn't keep me free."

She sighed, unhappily it seemed and tapped her fingers on the dining table.

"Once, long ago, a peasant woman dared to tell me that 'If one wants to acquire wisdom, the first step is to recognize they have none.' At the time, I perceived it as an insult and beat the whelp for it. But many years later, those words haunt me. It is difficult, to swallow one's pride. Especially for those of us for whom pride and posturing are as common as drawing breath - but life has a way of teaching these things... So. You come to me seeking wisdom, and I must confess, I have less of it than I would like. What little I do have, I can spare for you."

Jasmina leaned forward.

"The truth is that no one but Strahd and whatever dark forces he made a pact with, know the extent of his powers. He is seemingly tied to the very darkness of the land itself. He is a warrior AND a wizard, and beyond that, he is a vampyr. He can control the mists, which are choking and poisonous, and the weather, and in so doing he has always blotted out the sun. How susceptible he might be to the sun is a matter that has not been measured, at least not by me. Once when I was new to this land, I was pushed into the River Ivlis, washed away in its current. I found a rock and held onto it, staring at him on the bank. He was furious with me that night, and I was certain he would destroy me, but he didn't approach me in the water. Ever since then, I suspect that the river might repel him.

"As for how his charm works? It is an innate ability of his. It's not a spell, like a mage might cast. It's a part of his cursed condition. His will fights with yours, and if you cannot resist, you will come to see him as a trusted friend. He uses it to make people not fight back when he desires to feed from them. A charmed foe will think nothing of baring their neck for Strahd, for he subsists on blood alone. He is a hunter, you see, and we are all his private herd.

"His brides, and the corpses of former rebels, make up his small army of vampire spawn. Any who die, falling to his bite, can be raised from the dead as a loyal spawn. I have no idea what it is like to be such a creature, other than that I have observed they have a need for blood, and that while they retain their memories and some of their personality, it is tainted by their new monstrous nature, and Strahd has absolute control over them, when he bends his mind to it. I have never seen one of them be able to resist him for long, though I know that some might resent him even as they are forced to love him."

Her expression darkens slightly at Rovana's accusation that she is a coward.

"Do not be so quick to judge me, lest you also spend as much time as Strahd's guest as I did. But do I yearn for Strahd's defeat? Of course I do. But I have been told that I am not the one who will defeat him. The Vistani have a seer. A woman who can peer into the future. She claims to have seen the signs that will lead to an end to Strahd's reign of terror. I have sought her out, and she has told me that my hope lies in outlasting Strahd. That I should teach my skills and await the chance to help those who will come to defeat him - to send such people on to the seer to be told their destiny. And so I have waited, and waited, and trained Ismark and a few others before him. Call me jaded if you like, but I have seen adventurers come and I have seen them die. Can you blame me for thinking that you would be any different? In any case, you ask me how I would go about fighting him if I were you? I would seek the seer among the Vistani. She can guide your actions and possibly lead you to success.

"Another thing I will tell you: If you are thinking of running. It won't work. Believe me. It has been tried. The mists are more than simple water. They are an extension of the dark power of this land. This whole place, this domain of Barovia, is sentient, and only the Vistani can leave freely. Perhaps Strahd, if he were so inclined, could part the mists as well. But the Vistani cannot take those not of their blood with them. The mists choke and kill any who would try to sneak away in their wagons. I know because one of my old companions attempted this. His corpse was brought back in a box."

----

When Rovana came back into the main hall to speak to Ismark, he was just done re-boarding up the windows and the front door.

"Of course I want to defeat Strahd. I've been training all my life with this sword in the hopes that one day I could plunge it through his black heart. Lady Jasmina has helped me hone my ability as well. However, now that I know my sister is being targeted by him, my concern for her outweighs my need for justice. Once I know she is safe, in Vallaki or perhaps Krezk, I will gladly fight with you to destroy the monster once and for all."

Jasmina raised a brow at the mention of the archmage.

"Him? He came to this village about a year ago. Really flashy. Grey, short trimmed beard. Grey and gold robes. Fancy spell book. Fancy staff. Smoked a big pipe. Talked a good game. He talked about how he had stormed some of the most dangerous keeps, dungeons and lost caverns in his own world, and that he would happily lend his expertise to destroying Strahd. I didn't go with him though... I knew what the seer's prophecy said. If I helped with my blade, it would be doomed. So I let him go off, with some fresh young faces from the village... There was a great storm that night. And the flash of terrible magics lit the night sky. I do believe that the mage made a good accounting of himself, but Strahd is still here. And the mage.... people have seen him near Lake Zarovich, in ragged robes similar to what I saw when he came through the first time. He doesn't approach anyone anymore. I think he may have gone mad. But if you find him, you're welcome to see if he's interested in helping you."

Ismark shrugged. "I've heard similarly. If he is out there somewhere, his assistance would be most useful, assuming he is in any condition to help."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

^

Captain Rovana
Burgomasters Mansion
Tag: DM, primarly

If Rovana didn't hear Esveles words, if she didn't care, or actually had no response, defeated by them, she let not slip by, as she headed downstairs, her own head full of worries which she hid behind a shell of bravado, sucessfully but for the most knowledgable of observers.

Rovana clenched her fists, drawing out a bottle of 'rum', who knows where from, to take from it two deep sips, some might claim to drown her worries at the current situation, as she staggered slightly, the stagger of someone clearly used to a bit of intoxication and nonethless dangerous for it.

"it seems none within the vampires reach are free, such is his power.. I despise it. I value little, but I value freedom. I don't show bravado for empty reasons, but because.. I am bravado, bravado is as much my blade as is.. my blade." She chuckled, eyeing the woman by her side.

"So running waters stop him.. but I fear the depths of the sea.. for my very own reasons.." she hiccuped a little, thinking of the spectre haunting her for a moment, but listened on, eagerly. "There is no point lying to you... while I first sought to just charm one to my side, one of them, Ludmilla, the dark skinned one, would yarrrr be knowing of any more of her? If she can resist for a moment, a moment may be all I need.. I... I will be honest.. I despair.. a little, after seeing them all drain my companion without mercy. Part of me just wants to run, even if the true me, the pirate in me, just wants to prove I can be the bigger threat to this monster. " She sighed, shaking her head, almost.. emberassed at revealing herself so much to Jasmina.

"The Vistani brought me here. I am not yet sure if I will judge them with friendship.. or a blade drawn." She scowled. "I'm trapped here? Away from the sea? So you say those gipsy bastards trapped me here? No wonder those mists felt off.. well then. its time to make those bastards walk the plank." She growled, clenching a fist, a dangerous glint in her eyes as she returned to the main hall.

She eyed the burgeonmaster, speaking, more out of bitterness of learning her own fate(seeing no rason why Jasmina would be lying about any of this) "Your sister is a fool and has killed one man that cared about her already. I'm tired of these lands, and if the Vistani robbed my freedom, I'll see to the death of every last one of them, their oracle first and foremost." She cussed, lifting the bottle to her lips, smashing it on the ground once it was empty and seeming to wand to wander back to the master bedroom, unless talks, or anything else, stopped her otherwise, hiccuping slightly, hesitating herself, to go on instead#:' "What do you want, what do you expect? Your stupid sister is doomed. I have no crew, I have no ship, heck, I lost my parrot too. " She flexed her fists at both of them, then gripped her forehead, as if in pain..

"Look at me.. I'm pathetic. I want to be a pirate captain and I'm whining.. talking nonsense.." She covered her eyes with both hands, gripping tight, dragging her nails downards. "Fucking, look at me.. " she growled, blood dripping from her nails. (dealing unarmed attack damage do herself!

"Do you know how fucking scared I am? They drained him dry! Before my bleedin'eyes, his eyes as dead as fish! No no! don't look at me, shut up, I'm not insane! I've seen men cut each other down, I've seen corpses bloated by the waters of sea, but I'm scared! Do you two fools understand? No ship, no sea, no crew! I darn my soul, imagine yerself with no eyes and arms, thats who be me!" She quivered, tears forming at the corners of her eyes.

"All I wanted in life was to be free, aye? To sail the sea, with no one to question me, with a yo ho ho, a bottle 'o rum. Strahd, I ne'er seen a monster like him! Ye hear me!" She glared at the two, her eyes opened wide, quivering. "I don't want to die.. I want to be free, to sail forever." She stumbled, drawing her sword, stabbing it into her ground, a hint of frost emanating from its tip.

"I can't despair. If I despair, me crew has no one to look up to, do ya hear me? I be a villain, but not a monster, like Strahd. Me men be hanging by the hangmans Jack now, even if I had me ship, it'd take the flyin' Dutchman itself to challenge this creature fairly! I've barely been a captain for long!"

She let go of her sword, it clattering to the ground, as the captain covered one of her eyes. "Why am I so damned scared? I shouldn't be scared. I need to be curageous,.. if I'm not..." A quivering hand reaching for the paper that she crafted and entitled the pirates code, holding it steady, her eyes closing as she exhaled, slowly but steadily calming down.

Think of the code. No matter what happens. You have the code. Trust the code.

She closed her eyes. She let go of the paper. What did she have to fear? Why was she afraid? SHE was the pirate. Strahd was supposed to be afraid of her. He just had been to stupid to understand it.

"Ludmilla.
The dark skinned, white dressed vampiress, she tried to resist Strahd, for just a moment. The oracle would know a way to extend this, aye?"
She opened her eyes.

"I've spotted the enemy vessel first. I'm calling first spoils, as is the law. Ludmilla, I shall have her, even if I be hunted by her... I saw her first. According to the code.. I'm calling spoils! Her as well as Strahds finest weapon. They are mine by the codex right!" her hand, gripping tight, slowly let go, as she looked at the two, repeating.

"As the code dictates. Mine by law... I apologize for my outburst. I'm not crazy. Seeing Tristram eviscerated before my eyes was.. distracting, do any of you know more of Ludmilla, one of the vampires brides? Sparing that, please, provide me with a map. I'd like a way to find the oracle of the Vistani, as well as a way to lead me to the archmage, before I rest... and the roads in these lands alone can betray you, by the mists hand." She reached down, picking up her weapon, sheating it again, exhaling, bowing her head with her request, but also clenching a fist, raising the hand holding her sword up high as she continued:

"Your religion makes you wish to cremate your father in the morrow, despite the risk of staying. Your fear makes you wish to hide in the darkness rather than challenge the dark lord. I have no religion. I wont feel fear. I am Captain Rovana, let my soul be cursed and damned, but I will not rest until Strahd speaks my name with the deference it deserves! " She clutched her blade, panting, as if having won a hard fight, and shifting it in its sheath, slowly seeming to calm down.

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tags: Ireena & Esvele

The angry words being tossed from Esvele at Rovana's retreating back. . . Vita did not know if Rovana is connving in that way. "Welcome." She replied softly to Ireena's quiet words.

The stars were out. None of those dinghy overcast clouds visible any longer. Revealing the beautiful night sky with the twinkling stars and the large moon. Such a pretty sight after the death of a travelling companion. Vita's heart felt buoyed, as if the world acknowledged Tristam's heroic actions. As if the country of Barovia is pleased at Strahd being denied this night.

"Ah just hide from the devil strahd? That..."
Vita paused in her words. She released Ireena, having the feeling the noble woman had regained her compusure. In her mind's eye, she remembered the vampire taking a bolt to the face. The bolt being pushed out like an annoyance that barely registered. "He is ah powerful and ah scary. Um, I don't ah know how if ah can help with ah escorting yah through Barovia against that ah strength. Ah will try but ah worry." The dumb farm girl looked again at the beautiful night sky.

"Do you ah think that the ah house of the morninglord can ah help me in finding mah Ma?" She questioned Ireena, after all, all of her leads all said somewhere in the dark misty forests of Barovia therein laid the beast den and her captured mother.

(Is going to help Ireena. Demoralized tho at powerlessness against Strahd and his cotorie.)

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ireena
The Bedroom
Tag: Vita

"If we were to run into Strahd again, we would seek shelter, of course," Ireena said, putting on her silken night dress, which had a new hole in it courtesy of Esvele's crossbow bolt, though she did not complain about that.

"I would ask your aid against the other dangers of this land. Bandits roam the roads, as I'm sure Esvele could tell you. And lesser minions and the foul undead can be found here as well. We would travel by day and make for the fortified town of Vallaki with all haste, on the other side of the mountain. It is wise, if one must travel, to do so with others."

When Vita asked about the church and the possibility of getting answers about her mother, Ireena's expression softens with sympathy.

"I could not guarantee that you might learn more of such things from Father Donovich, but perhaps they know more of the werewolves in Vallaki. I will do everything in my power to help you find your mother, Vita. And I am sure that the Morninglord will bless your quest. If you keep faith, he will bless your path."

Ireena makes the sign of the Morninglord.

"In the morning, we can take my father's body to his final rest, and then journey to the west. In the meantime... I am hesitant to be alone. Would you mind if we three bunked together in a guest room? I would feel safer."

-----------

Ismark and Jasmina
Downstairs

Jasmina and Ismark look at one another, feeling perhaps that Rovana's emotional and intoxicated states are causing her to become confusing and hard to follow.

"I have seen Ludmilla and the others during my stay at Ravenloft. They were... kind at times. But ultimately, they were Strahd's creatures. He instills in his consorts an irrefutable desire for him. But he has no such affection for them, so when his mood grows cold, they are left to their own devices and can be more themselves. Ludmilla did not talk with me much, so I know little of her personal life. Nor did Volenta, the one with the mask. Anastraysa played her violin for me. She was a prodigious musical talent from Vallaki. A sweet girl, and a terrible flirt... but they also fed on me and other guests. Draining me enough so that I would be weak, then letting me recover to health before doing so again. It got to be a routine... and I confess, they can make the experience pleasurable... Anyways, Ludmilla struck me as more of a warrior type. And Volenta dabbled in witchcraft."

As Jasmina quieted down, Ismark picked up the conversation about the Vistani.

"Aye, they cannot be trusted. Spies for Strahd, the lot of them. Maybe a few of them are good-hearted, but they grow up as thieves, tricksters and con artists. Then again... being a pirate, I would have thought you would identify with their lot. They have a code of sorts among themselves, though it doesn't much extend to outsiders so far as I can see. Barovians and the Vistani have an uneasy relationship."

He let Rovana's complaint about his sister pass, as she quickly began to berate herself.

"We are all scared of Strahd. Most of us have lived our entire lives in constant fear of him. You are new to this, but you will find inner strength. We all do."

Jasmina spoke up, and reached a hand to touch Rovana on the shoulder. Her touch became a grip that was surprisingly firm for such a slender elf frame.

"If anyone could tell you how to make good on your oath to free this Ludmilla and get in a good crack at Strahd, it would be the Vistani seer. And since you're not one to travel with Ireena on her religious observances - I - will travel with you and be your guide. I shall be a temporary crew member for you, while my young Ismark travels with his sister and the two others. I cannot break my agreement to turn my blade on Strahd himself, but I can still help you pass safely through these lands and seek some answers. You will get some rest with Ismark and I tonight, and then in the morning, we can set out together."

Ismark gave his mistress a questioning look, as if he were hurt by the suggestion that she would leave his company.

"Oh my pet, do not be so glum. You must stay with your sister, and I can look after myself better than she can. I've a feeling that we'll both be journeying west soon enough, chances are we shall meet again 'ere long. For now though, let us all sleep."

Ismark seemed partially mollified.

"On the morrow, I will provide you a map and the Lady Jasmina is a fine guide. We will not be too far behind you - the church service should take less than an hour. Then we will meet up with you at the Vistani camp."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Burgomasters Mansion
Tag: DM

"All of them seem to have some witchcraft." Rovana responded, though for her, flying through the air alone was witchcraft. So Ludmilla was a warrior and she desired Strahd.. Rovana liked the first part, most definitly not the second.

"Aye, I be having no problem with tricksters thieves and liers and beggars, however, if they be robbing me of my freedom and the sea they are my enemies as much as the baron.. They have a code?" She hesitated at that, tipping her chin, thoughtfully. Perhaps the Vistani were truly not that different from pirates. Still, this oracle better had some VERY good answers for her.

"Fear? Ye be misunderstanding me. I don't fear Strahd. I miss the sea. That be what makes me sad. Where be the salt on me skin, the wind in me hair ... and not returning to it for quite a while is many a damned fate! Other captains might think me marooned!
Strahd is but one man. He ain't even a pirate, witchcraft or not, no matter how powerful he be, he be the one in danger here. I lost me ship, me crew, me parrot.. I got nothing to lose, got nothing to fear. Him on the other hand, why he got more to lose than anyone in these lands, doesn't he?...Infact, I'm just rather annoyed that he doesn't show proper respect.. and I'm vivid he doesn't fear me!"
She clenched a fist. "I'll teach him to fear a buccaneer of the code!"

She looked at Ireena. "A temporary crew member? You be aware of the meaning this has, aye?.. Very well then. In the morrow I shall require some time for myself, the Baron killed my parrot, but I wont just let him do whatever he desires. An hour after sunrise we shall prepare to head out, by your leave.

For now.. I shall rest soon, but first, let me do some witchraft of my own."
She nodded, solemnly, well, solemn for her intoxicated state.

Then, stepping half into the shadows, she prepared things to head out in the morning, heading to the study and.. borrowing a jar of ink as well as an empty parchment and a quill.

Adjusting her hat slightly she made her way out of the main entrance, having a feeling the vampire had retreated for now. As she made her way around the mansion her eyes fell upon the spectral procession. Did she fear ghosts and death? Not as much as most. One always fears what one can't understand.

And thus, the pirate stepped to the place of Tristrams demise, musing, half loud: "If ye had followed the code ye'd lived.. but I'd have died... well, sometimes, the code be just guidelines, really." She gripped the paper she borrowed, stabbing it with her blade, cutting slowly, as a gust of angry air billowed around her, forcing her to hold tight onto the paper just to keep it with her.

"That said, be ye accepting of it or not, ye sailed with me, ye sacrificed flesh, body, and likely soul for yer captain, heck, ya went out like a pirate, having a good time." she looked at the circular shape she had cut into the paper, throwing the rest of it away carlessly, placing the circular shape firmly on the ground, before removing her hat in a rare showing of respect.

"If no other afterlife be of yer taste... well, we pirates rather try and live forever. So one last drink to yer damned soul, and the knowledge that Strahd will have a fee to pay." With that, she emptied most of the inkbottle over the round paper cut out, taking another deep swig from her rum flavoured wine, but hesitating before her bottle was emptied.. she finally placed it on the ground besides the dot.

After remaining silent for a moment, letting the paper soak, she put her hat back on, and picked up the blackened spot. A man of science would point out that placed properly on the ground the ink had no way to reach the underside, but a more superstitious person would note that one side had been stained black, the other remained almost immaculately white... if slightly stained by the earth.

"What would ye write, man of little words? I'd ask yer dead hand ta guide me, if I didn't fear it might punch me." She chuckled, closing her eyes, scribbling upon the white side on the palm of her hand, closing it and folding the paper before opening her eyes.

"Some men have died and some are alive, yet others sail on the sea. With the keys to the cage, the devil will pay.
Yo-ho, all hands, hoist the colors high.
Heave-ho, thieves and beggars.
Never shall we die."

She intonated, turning around on her heel returning to finally rest in the master bedroom, finally putting aside most of her weaponry, her hat, falling into the bed, exhaling, smiling as she thought about a dark, beautiful Ludmilla disrobing, revealing a powerful warriors body as her white dress falls lower, revealing a dark bush of dark pubic hair, for a moment hiding that rather than the expected feminine sex, the dress is actually caressing down to a thick shaft throning over just as impressive balls, her hands nudging the piratess lower, domineeringly guiding her down, making her place a kiss on her muscular belly, leading her lower.. Rovana cooed into a pillow, one hand wandering towards her pussy as she intended to indulge in her half dream, half fantasy and then, suddenly and with jarring intensity the image of Strahd and the three brides ..executing Tristram flashed up in her mind. Of Jasmina and faceless others being drained, of Ludmillas animalistic snarl, her exotic features getting a bit more of a bestial touch to them, a primal part of Rovana enticed.. but mostly scared away as the pirate clenched her fist, stopping her advances, shifting, falling into an uneasy sleep...

(Engage long rest!)

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tags: Ireena & Esvele

That blunt straight up good advice "Would thah shelter ah need to be ah mansion like this? Or ah will any tent an tree ah be good?" The dumb farm girl questioning, her ignorance quite plain on what sort of evil Strahd is.

"I know ah he can't enter a home without ah permission. I just want to know if ah means all homes or only big ol'places like ah this." As she motioned around the room. Vita looked at Esvele, hoping that the battle nun could add to Ireena's answer.

Hearing about Bandits and other foul things on the road. "Ah not sure about any of that. Esvele, may I be in your care as ah well? I ah, unsure about ah fighting bandits or other ah nasty ah things in the night." Timidity coming off of her, uncertainty about truly fighting things in the future. In the present, she'd show herself well enough against a few shamblers nasty bobs but against thinking people?

Sweet words and hope coming from Ireena, her signing of the morninglord. "Ah thanks. Hopefully ah can learn few things from here. At least where ah wolf-men roam around. Are ah wolfmen known hereabouts ah werewolves?" The dumb farm girl having anxiousness in her voice.

At Ireena's suggestion. "Ah. Um." Vita paused and fumbled. "Why ah the guest room? Would it not be ah better to bunk in ah the master bedroom? Rovana won't ah mind and the bed is large enough for ah..." She counted her fingers quickly. "Six people ah? If we all scrunch together and ah don't mind being real ah close everyone..." She fell silent. Thoughts on Tristam popping into mind at the word, a slight pause before she continued "Could slepp in ah there. And there ah isn't any windows for ah peepers to look ah through."

(Suggesting Master Bedroom. Any Fiend Speaking up at the idea of multiple people sleeping together on same bed?)

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Esvele breathed in deep. She held the breath, before she let it escape her, trying to compose herself.

When Vita asked about the Morninglord's assistance, she let Ireena speak her piece, but when she was done, the nun spoke up as well. "I am sure many of the Morninglord's faithful will sympathize with your plight, Miss Vita, but to find a woman is a task for a hunter, or a tracker, and fighting... werewolves, you said? is a task for perhaps a warrior. The Morninglord holds no especial sway over any of these folk; our mission is to preserve His hope and light, and spread it as we can. But, with the Count's diposition towards religion is not... favorable, one might say, and many here in Barovia have little time for it as well. With the dangers of the road, the Morninglord's faithful are not a unified body, as I h... as I am told it is in other lands, by foreigners such as yourself," she says, stumbling over her words for a moment.

"Additionally, as Count von Zarovich's eye is now on us, Barovian nights are more dangerous than they would be normally, as well, so it may be difficult for us endure the terrors of the night, searching the woods or what have you, if there are no strong, sturdy walls such as these--" the nun thumped the walls with a fist, "--to be found, come nightfall. It is never impossible, of course... but you must understand the dangers in your way, lest they conquer you."

"Ah... and, forgive me. You asked earlier, but it simply slipped my mind. We will say a few prayers for Tristam when the dawn comes, and honor his memory with the Burgomaster's. The Morninglord presides over the day, after all."

When the others spoke of the Vistani, the nun kept her expression carefully neutral... she did not address Ismark's statements, but she did turn to Rovana. "I would advise against attempting to kill the Vistani seer, Miss Rovana," she said. "Vistani caravans are followed by flocks of birds, who serve as their eyes. You will be seen, and the Vistani will disappear before you ever see them. Perhaps if they wish for you to find them, they will allow you to. And if you manage to kill the Seer... you would then have to escape the entire caravan and its flying eyes."

"That is, if you find them. It is far more likely that they simply avoid you, while you traipse through the woods hoping to find them. But, as I mentioned to Vita earlier, that would, in all likelihood, entail finding yourself out at night, alone... without the sanctuary from the Count provided by such solid walls as these." Again, the nun caressed the solid timber around her with her touch. "That is, of course, assuming some wild beasts do not kill you, and leave your soul to wander these lands, far from whatever these 'seas' and 'saltwater' you seem to long so deeply for. If his servants do capture you, though... well, I suspect that your captivity will before of a more standard sort. Until he makes you a bride or kills you, perhaps. Either of which would trap you here, on dry land, of course."

The nun bit her lip, and bowed her head. "I do not mean to speak ill. You do not allow fear of the night to rule you, and that is good. But do at least respect what the night will do to you, if you allow it."

She then shook out her habit. "At any rate, we appear to have the entirety of the night left to rest, and a long, hard stretch of hard marching before we are safe again. Our march will be made shorter by the vital tasks of paying our respects to good men, which simply means that we will have to march harder." She smiled. "I would recommend we all take as much rest as we can. Miss Rovana... if we are able, perhaps you ought to perform the rites for your companion spirit now, so you do not have to spend daylight on it? I will assist you with them, if you like, and if we start promptly."

I still have my spell slots, so I can cast that shit, so long as we have the available herbs/dosh! U-unless there are plans for making it a miniplot or something I guess. Uh I also have herbology and shit!

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Burgomasters Mansion
Tag: Esvele

(Random Tune! )

"Advice duly ignored. So all you say is I have to follow the nearest flock of birds lookin at me presumptuously, thanks. That said, I don't need to worry about the count for now, A: He's after the damsel first and foremost, and B: underestimating me, just like you seem to be fond of." She glared at the priestess insinuations. A part of her was afraid at the picture Esvele painted, reiterating her own fears.. but that only served to stoke an inner fire and determination in the female piratess.

"Yarrr seem to take a perverse pride in the Barons cruel rule over you. You want to live in fear and now that you've seen someone that doesn't you want to get them in line, don't you? Frankly, you sound as if you worship your misery more than the morninglord. Presupposing I wont return to the seas? Are you challenging me on purpose?
I respect nothing but the code. Not you, not the night, not any god and I scantly need advice, or aid, from one such as you. Let me remind you, had we chained up the maiden in the night as I beligerently demanded, Tristram could still live.

My soul to join a procession hmnn? Yarrr think I still be having a soul to spare? Avast ye tongue!"
She looked at Esvele with disgusted annoyance. "Do not think that your dry, misty land has all the dangers in the world, landlubbin priestess. This place is nay too different from a prison that has locked away so many of my bretheren. Just for sailing under the skull and crossbones I'd hang by the neck in many a civilized town and I had them tatooed upon mine heart." The captain placed a hand upon her chest, then pointed at Esvele. "If you understand you can stop prattling on. If I had planned to at anysotime in my life let fear steer my course, I had not introduced myself as Captain Rovana." With that she headed on, proceeding as she had, not responding to further remarks for the night.

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Master Bedroom

Done with talking for the night, Rovana regained the master bedroom and soon fell into an uneasy sleep after having a half dream about the alluring, yet deadly Ludmilla. Though the fear that she struggled with internally - the one she denied quite vehemently existed to others that she had met - was ever present, the exhaustion of the fight against the vampyr overcame her. Her body relaxed and she dreamed.

In her dream she stood on the deck of a ship. It was not The Reaver, but rather an unknown frigate of dark wood and large, billowing black sails. Men and women in dark clothes and wearing masquerade masks manned the ship, running about doing the duties of a dedicated crew. A tall figure approached from behind Rovana, and she saw, just as she had in her lewd fantasy, the mostly undressed figure of the vampire, Ludmilla, striding across the deck and putting an arm around Rovana's shoulder.

She was topless, showing off her perfectly formed breasts, muscular arms and abdomen. Around her hips and draping down her butt thighs, she wore a thin white cloth that left little do the imagination. A leather belt with silver rings fitted around her waist, from which fell a slightly thicker white cloth down to her knees, which hid her sex, although she appeared feminine in this particular vision.

In one hand, she held a war spear, with an ornate, silver tipped head. On her brow, she wore a silvered band in place of the golden tiara she had worn for Strahd. At either side of the band, above her ears, were metal dragon wings.

"Who knew that such a mighty sea was so close by?" She spoke to Rovana, gazing out at the dark waters with awe and wonder. "So many lands to explore. Treasure to be claimed. Hearts to be won."

At this last comment, Ludmilla's hand tightened about the blonde pirate captain's shoulder and she turned Rovana to her.

"I knew you could lift my curse, Rovana. You found the way. The mighty spirit powerful enough to call me back from undeath. The weapon that reminded me of my ancient pledge. And for that, I will sail the seas with you until the end of time itself. None shall be as feared or as honored on the waves as you and I together!"

She kissed Rovana then. Her powerful warrior's frame pulling the smaller woman in tightly, as the first rays of dawn cascaded above the waves and struck them both. Ludmilla's flesh was warm, and the sunlight did not bother her. She laughed lightly, and brought Rovana's hand down to caress between her athletic thighs, where she would feel the petals of her female sex, wet and damp with lust and anticipation.

"Good thing I didn't lose all the tricks of my curse, no?" Ludmilla said, and then Rovana would feel something growing out of the top of Ludmilla's slit, where her clit was. A thick, hard shaft materialized out of the twisting flesh, and below it, a pair of equally luscious balls. "Now, let's see you handle my cock as well as you do your cutlass, mm?"

Ludmilla pushed Rovana down, firmly but gently, to her knees, and held her there as the newly formed cock pressed against her lips.

"Raaaawrk! Blow the man down! Wee Woo!" Joe squawked, alive and well, observing in his own perverted fashion from the nearby railing, his green feathers rustling.

As Rovana took to tending her lover's cock, the dream vision blurred and grew darker, the dawn light fading as the world warped around her... Now it was night again, and they were still on a sea, though it was misty all around. Looking up at Ludmilla, her cock still erect before Rovana's mouth, the pirate captain would see that tje warrior's flesh was slightly more ashen than before, and she had her vampiric fangs bared in a strikingly beautiful yet intimidating visage.

"Dread mistressss...." Ludmilla cooed, her tone dramatically different... more cruel. "Hnnh, I am honored to serve you. A true vampyr... more worthy than Strahd ever was. You saw the dark power there for the taking, and now, my Dark Lady, we have no fear. For WE are the terror that grips the hearts of the living! Hnnh... enjoy my body, dread mistress. It is yours!"

Rovana would see lightning flash and the crack of thunder as the wind howled and the seas became choppy.

"Raaaawrk! Ten fathoms deep on the road to hell! Wee Woo!" Joe the parrot was still on the railing, but his eye patch was gone and behind where it should have been was a dark socket and decaying flesh and parts of the bird's skull open to the air. In the middle of the dark socket was a single pinpoint of evil red light.

All the men and women crew were now ghoulish in their bearing, still pretty, but covered in dried bloodstains and surrounded in auras of terror and fear. The billowing sails were now ripped and torn, yet still the wind propelled the ship as if they were whole...

Ludmilla's cock pushed against her lips, insistently. "You have shown the gods! You have shown all the powers arrayed against you! We rule the waves, dread mistress! Above and below!"

The ship broke deep as the vampiric warrior fell upon Rovana, licking her neck with an extended tongue, ripping the captain's shirt and loosening her corset to have the blonde rogue's breasts spill out and mash against the dark woman's bosom. Water broke over the rails and the prow plunged into a wave and the ship and its crew went below the sea, down... down into the dark, to Davy Jones locker. But the ship and its crew would rise again...

Rovana woke the next morning unsure what to make of her dreams, save that she had the strong feeling she was being shown possibilities - destinations where strands of fate might lead her. But the how of it all still eluded her. Perhaps there was someone skilled in the reading of fate who could guide her? And to which fate would the pirate captain wish to be guided?

---------------------------------------------------------------

DM
Esvele's Room
Tag: Esvele

With little more to say to Rovana, other than perhaps a parting word, Esvele was left to speak with Jasmina and Ismark while Vita remained with Ireena upstairs.

"You seem to know much of the Vistani," Ismark remarked with curiosity and a slight degree of hesitance in his voice. "I do not know of this seer beyond what the Lady Jasmina has told me. How much faith could we put in the words of one of those... people. They have made a deal with the devil, that they might pass to and fro from this cursed lands, and in exchange they are his eyes and ears and indeed, they are sometimes the hands that throttle us in our sleep or stab us upon the road. There is danger in going headlong into one of their camps."

The elven woman beside him waved her hand towards the young burgomeister.

"Her powers are real, Ismark. Very real. She has the gift. Few practicitioners of the arcane arts choose the path of divination, and fewer still are those with a natural affinity for it. It is not a flashy sort of magic, and it does not set a foe alight nor turn lead into gold, but at its heart is a power far greater. Knowledge is what would be required to defeat Strahd. And it is she who can give it. Whatever her reasons, I do not think the Seer serves Strahd, or would do so only if directly commanded - an unwilling servant who plots their master's downfall."

She turned to Esvele. "You must do what you feel is best and right by Ireena. My dear Ismark cares for his sister, and she in turn has put her faith in the Morninglord, just as you have. Perhaps it will take a sister of the cloth to lead our dear girl to salvation. On the morrow, when you lay the old burgomeister to rest, I shall journey with Rovana on her own path, at least until she finds her own way."

After Esvele spoke any remaining questions to either of the sword fighters, she was encouraged to seek rest in her guest bedroom, or with Ireena, whichever she willed.

During her rest, Esvele dreamed that she was back on the high hill, at the Abbey of St. Markovia in Krezk, her adopted home. In her dream, the sun shone brightly upon the hilltop, and the abbey bell, which had not rung out in her living memory, now resounded through the town and nearby valley, calling the faithful to come to prayer.

A statue of the revered saint, a beautiful woman, yet shown in a resolute pose, stood in the middle of the grand hall on the ground floor. And in the dream, Esvele knelt before the statue and asked for a blessing - and in response the statue moved, its grey stonework flexing and turning in colour, becoming flesh once more. And before her stood the living saint, Markovia.

"You have trodden a long road, my sister," Markovia said, speaking to Esvele gently. "You have carried with you the burden of your sins. Like me, you sought not only to gaze into the abyss, but to wade into it, bringing the light of good to drive back the shadow. I am glad that in the end, you found me and did what needed to be done. There will always be evil. What is important is that there will always be good to act against it, even in the heart of darkness itself. When you hunt that darkness, you must take the utmost care to not let it into your heart, lest you become the very darkness you sought to cast out. Not all who walk a path with the best of intentions avoid succumbing to that darkness. They can fool themselves, blind their own eyes to their sin. Bless you child, for showing yourself to be above that. Go with the grace of the Morninglord, and continue to be his sword and shield. Barovia will always need you and those like you."

Markovia bent down and kissed Esvele upon her lips, lightly. Then she drew back and gazed down beatifically before fading into nothingness, leaving no statue nor trace that she had been there.

Then the dream turned dark. The sun blotted from the sky. The abbey, which had before looked so bright and cheery now darkened and decayed and it filled with the screams and cacophony of the deranged and the dying. The decor had changed. Blasphemous symbols arrayed the walls, and this place was no longer the domain of the Morninglord, but something evil and sinister. Gazing down at herself, Esvele noted that she was dressed in an ornate, yet somewhat unfamiliar style of robe and a fancy headress that covered all but her face.

The door at the far end of the hall opened, and a parade of over a dozen girls in skimpy nuns outfits, each cut short so as to not cover their lower bodies and revealing a fully erect cock on each of them, walked down the hall with hands clasped in prayer. They stopped in front of this new Esvele, and they bowed respectfully.

"Good midnight to you, Mother Abbotess. We have prepared your oil bath, before you address the congregation of the faithful. We are blessed to serve you tonight." Spoke one confident looking young nun, sporting an iron cock ring around her massive phallus. The other nuns all murmured their agreement and looked longingly at Esvele, as though each of them yearned with all their desire to please her in the most lewd of manners.

"Oh praise to our Abbotess!" the lead nun continued. "She who speaks for the true power! She who is His voice! The speaker of truth! The giver of laws! Praise to her and to the Lawgiver! He who defeats the false tyrant and uplifts us through rites and obeisance to His Will!"

"Praise! Praise! Oh praise her!" echoed the other nuns, who then moved to either side of Esvele and pawed at her, lovingly, and perhaps obsessively. The lead nun moved to kiss Esvele as the others drew her down the passageway, carefully undoing her dress as they went, arriving shortly at a small room that smelled of incense and fine, luxurious oils, lit with scented candles. There they finished undressing her, and then the crowd of well endowed dick girl nuns undressed themselves too, save for their habits and began to pour and rub in warm oil over Esvele, moaning in adoration as they went.

The dream devolved into raunchy group sex, and as Esvele woke in the dim morning mist from her odd dreams, she somehow knew that these dreams were more than just her idle imagination. Both of them could be true possibilities for her. But how was she meant to achieve these ends? To be blessed by Markovia herself, or to become a person of true power in a church of another god?

------------------------------------------------------------------
DM
A spare room with Ireena

"Yes," Ireena said. "Wolfmen are known as werewolves here. The terms are likely interchangeable, to my knowledge, limited as it may be."

The noble woman squeezed Vita's hand. "If we can make it beyond the eastern gate of Barovia proper and reach the city of Vallaki, then we will be able to safely rely on strong walls and sturdy buildings, the likes of which Strahd and his dreadful brides cannot penetrate. It is a fortified city, my brother tells me. And all trade that we have from that direction confirms this. There is an armed militia there, and another church of the Morninglord. Somewhat bigger than our own here, I imagine. From such a fortified place, we could settle in and take hunts out during the day, when the werewolves are weakest, and find your mother. If I were in your place, that is what I would do, Vita."

When the tiefling suggested going to the master bedroom and bunking up with all people in the house, the fiendish presence inside of Vita did pulse with appreciation, but it was quickly squashed by Ireena's response.

"I... don't wish to do that. In the short time that I have known her, Rovana has mocked my religion, blamed me for the death of my father AND now of Tristam, and told me that I have to follow her orders or die. I appreciate the terrible situation you and she are in, being led here into the cursed Barovia under false pretenses, but you have managed to not insult and discount everything about me to my face, when invited into my home and given food under my roof. I do not feel safe in that woman's company, and I do not feel she would appreciate my presence either. I will stay in the western guest room. All rooms in this house have windows, but it is a small one, and boarded tightly. Still, I would appreciate it very much if we both could keep each other company. I have enjoyed what you have to say and the kind soul that I sense in you. I could use kindness now, so soon after this horrible night."

Ireena held Vita's hands. Ireena's were cold compared to the warmth that Vita's light gave off through her skin. The darkness inside of Vita seemed to recoil at Ireena's touch. Instinctively, Vita could sense that Ireena was, deep down a virtuous person, with a touch of her own light. Maybe it was this sort of light that made her such a target for Strahd? If so, what would that mean for Vita if Strahd ever realized what inner light she possessed?

Ireena would make it clear that she would like Vita's presence with her as she slept, but if it was Vita's desire to go back to the master's bedroom with Rovana, she would not object, and would gather up her garments and armor and rapier and move to the other guest room alone. If however Vita agreed to sleep in the same room with Ireena, the noble woman would whisper another thanks to her and invite her into the bed, completely putting her trust in the tiefling.

"She probably needs some physical comfort, to move past Tristam. I don't know if you sensed it, but I think that girl is as mad about not getting to climax as she is about losing that boy of hers. Shame I'm all locked up inside of your body, Vita. Otherwise I could go about being the man of her dreams."

The fiend's voice was practically human sounding now, yet Vita could still tell that it was the darkness inside of her speaking. Along with his words, she saw a mental picture of the fiend when he said that he would be the "man of her dreams."

"That was what always bothered me about the side of the angels... they always assumed that I was never helping mortals out. But if anything, that was the furthest thing from the truth. I helped plenty of people, directly and indirectly. If a girl needed pleasure and an escape from her troll of a husband or boyfriend, I would give that girl the release she desired and deserved... and for that sort of service, I was captured and put in a hole... tsk tsk. Ah well. Maybe if you're not going to let me out, you could at least take some advice? Ireena needs a little loving right now. Something to take her mind off all the guys. Why don't you give that feminine touch of yours, mm? I saw how touchy feely you were with Rovana back there. Why not take a slice from both pies, eh? A little bit of noble and a little bit of pirate. Two very impressive notches in your belt, farm girl!"

At the lewd suggestions, the human voice became slightly more fiendish, and the image of the beautiful, powerful man flashed suddenly and gave Vita the quick mental picture of a still alluring, but obviouly demonic figure.

Despite how perverted his suggestions sounded, the fiend had a natural charm to his voice that made what he was saying seem reasonable. Vita had the ability to reject or accept his advice however she chose, or to ignore it and do what she wanted for her own reasons. She felt instinctively that if the fiend were to be let out of her, his voice would be a lot more charming.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Burgomasters Mansion
Tag: DM, primarly!

Rovana found standing onboard a different dream-ship both comforting and slightly disorienting. "Oh my.." Dream-Rovana said and, because she was a shameless pirate, checked out dream Ludmilla far better than reality, the dark of the night and her own adrenaline had allowed her to before. Taking in the strong, exotic beauty of the vampiress, not all too disappointed, more curious at the sudden femininity.. those were dreams for you.

"Sea?" She responded, still checking out the vampiress new outfit. Now she prefered the riches of gold over silver, but this wasn't bad either. Either way, this one thing had her glancing off of the ship, well, it was a ship, so where else but upon the sea could it be? Rovana found herself quickly turned around though.

"I did? Huh.. how did I.. I mean.. yeah, I'm of course, most impressively a pirate captain, question to put in between, was your.. errr.. dark spear part of the curse? Ooh actually, don't quite care." She grinned, leaning forward to put an arm around Ludmilla as well. The piratess blushed a bit, leaning up against Ludmilla, not emberassed because of the stronger woman handling her, but doing that infront of the crew.. "uh.. uhm.. oh my.. Shuddap Joe, ye're ruining the mood!" She cooed, caressing Ludmillas sex, softly, sensually, even with a hint of subservience, indulging in her dream-fantasy.. "Oooh.. such tender one to serve the sirens couldn't sing of.." She gulped, biting her lips, looking at that mighty, dark shaft before her, placing loving, worshipful kisses upon its tip, a soft lick at Ludmillas dark eye as her lips parted, her mouth welcoming this throbbing length.. barely noticing the change around her.. "Haah.. such a beautiful cock, its deserving of love and worship, not to be fogotten in some dark castle and.." she looked up, after a short lick over the vampires heavy balls.. "Is.. is it getting darker?" She hesitated, kissing the vampires .. yes, vampires balls. Wait, vampire? Wasn't she alive and oh so warm just a moment before? Mistress? There was something rather tempting about BEING the terror. That was what pirates were all about.. enjoying Ludmillas body as hers? It was rather tempting..

Also, rather ghoulish. Literally. She was somewhat intimidated, yet at the same time, happily her legs opened, displaying her moist sex for the dark crew to see.. "Wh.. whats going on.. is this real?.." Rovana blinked and as her eyes came upon the undead warriors she gasped, for the first time in proper panick. "This is the Flying Dutchman!" She gulped. "Aaah.. ghmnnn.. mnnn.." She tried to actually struggle away for a moment of shock, but the mighty vampire-cock pushed forwards into her mouth. She let it. She let the darker Ludmilla take her, wanted her to. Where the prior dream had been glorious and happy, this one was dreadful but oh so tempting, with the vampires tongue slithering over her neck as she let her fuck her mouth, yelping ever so slightly as her clothes were torn away, she pushed back down and chocking on the thick cock as the waters took her, ...

~~~~~

Rovana coughed up a feather, looking at the wet tip of the pillow she had unconciously suckled on."Haaah! Haah.. .. haah.. " Rovana lowered her arms from their flailing, struggling against the waters about to drown her... after all she could still drown, she wasn't immortal, this had been a mistake. "Wh.. what happened? Where.. I'm ok. I'm ok..

Shuddap Joe!
."

Her head lowered a little and she sighed, her body hot and bothered, still. Both gripped in fear and intense arousal at the idea of the vampire-warrior ravaging her on the ghost ship. Her pussy hot and pulsing with need, her mouth feeling so dry and empty now, yearning for that dark, unholy cock to put her in her place.. On the other hand, the earlier vision, Ludmilla had felt so warm. No less powerful, but more gentle... "The fuck was that.. A ghost ship.. but.. 't was if I was the captain? Impossible. These are tall tales and legends.. and turning some undead back to life? Just as impossible! If I had a posse of clergymen that actually knew their stuff maybe.. but,.. Strange dreams and desires. Broken masts.." She sighed, her body screaming for release.. but for now, she had things to do. "I'm a pirate Captain. Can't let these things get to me. First.. Joe. Then.. the seer. I do like it when I don't have to feel bad about threatening someone.." She got up, trying to shake the memory of the dream off, the amazement, then dread.. the feeling of that shaft penetrating her, all too real.. "I can shower when I drown." She decided, quickly dressing herself, which didn't take long as she had fallen asleep half drunk and with most of her clothes still on.

Then, she stood up, getting up and moving out of the house before the others. She needed something to restore Joe and she really didn't want to get involved into any religious ceremonies.. as she made her way to the church... couldn't be that hard to find, could it? If possible Rovana might even avoid Jasmina, or claim to go for 'an early stroll and I'll be ready in an hour or two at the most' but only because she wanted to work on restoring her parrot without getting into any.. hassle for it. (If the raw materials for her restoring her parrot are.. available at the church with no one watching them she might simply.. borrow them, under the premise that she'll do something for the morninglord as soon as he does something for her.)

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tags: Esvele, minorly at start, then Ireena and then Fiend

Esvele's words made the world dimmer, greyer. As if Hope and Determination had been grinded away. Smoothed over. Kept buried into the earth, dying as a seedling. Or more apt words as being repeatedly hammered inwards and not allowed up. It is very easy to see Vita's face falter at her words. "Thah is ah bad. Real ah bad. Hunters and ah trackers. . . Ah thanks still for uh um helping me in learning more about this ah place." Vita's words holding more brittleness to them now.

She watched as Esvele walked out of the room, paying no more heed to Ireena's request and feeling. . .fed up? Her stride had purpose and the hard noises with indistinct coming up into the room through the open door.

"Intah-er-chang-able?" Vita murmerred under her breath, not really meant to be heard, but with Ireena's closeness, the noble girl is able to hear Vita's murmerr. A sounding out of the word and the stumbling over its pronouciation.

The dumb farm girl returned the squeeze, once more listening. "That is ah more welcome to ah hear. The ah City um Vallaki sounds like it ah have more ah spirit then ah the people here and ah not as worn by the uh devil strahd." Vita brightening up, taking that small gasp of good news. "Thatah sounds goodah Ireena! I hope ah can find hunters and ah trackers that erm ah Esvele mentioned in ah Vallaki. Is it um, is there ah any that you ah know in this ah place? Like ah famed ones or ah. . . well anyone that uh can help with the ah wolfmen?" The dumb farm girl looked hopeful.

The tiefling warlock twitched at feeling. . . the darkness pulse. The fiendishness inside of it grasping ahold of her suggestion, making her orbs widen. Why would it like that suggestion?!

The tiefling winced and wilted at Ireena's words. "Ah. M'sorry. Ah...thought those ah suggestions of being tied up is good. Especially with how ah that um Devil strahd just seems to need one glance at yah to get yah following any order he ah gives." As Vita shuddered. "Ah've been a foolish guest." Vita murmerred. The dumb farm girl's tail drooped on the ground, she felt extremely foolish for making such a suggestion now. Especially with how Ireena laid it out to her. She'd have slapped the dumb oaf that'd suggest she go bed with someone that wants unflinching obedience, willingly given at that. "Ah, I sorry. Mah words and suggestion I ah put is woely said." The tiefling girl apologizing.

"Western guest room? Is it ah okay to um put a. . . dresser in front of the ah window? Ah don't want what happened to happen again."
As Vita nodded. "Ah will um stay with yah tonight. If those hard noises from ah downstairs means anything. Then ah. . . Rovana and Esvele are both in bad thoughts." The tieflings hand warm, still touch warmed from the fire she held above her hands earlier. Her heartbeat felt faintly through her hands, each beat a small warmth.

"You...you have an ah inner light. A really ah good one." Vita spoke as she held Ireena's hand. Feeling their hands together. She wasn't like Rovana who felt like a tilting storm that may break apart to become sunshine or become dark and pour. She didn't feel like-... Her mind trembled... Tristam who felt like a mountain that is reliable. Esvele felt murky to her mind.

"Ah lemme help." Vita helped Ireena pick her things up and garments, going with her to the western guest room. She looked around for a dresser or armoire. If she found one, she'd tried shoving and pushing it against the boarded up window, blocking it as much as possible. If she didn't find one, she worried.

"Ah Goodnight Ireena." She spoke. The tiefling slept clad in only her panties. . . Through as soon as Ireena climbed into bed, the clingy farm girl tried to hug onto her. If Ireena didn't resist, the noble girl would find herself buried against Vita's heavy chest, feeling the dumb farm girl's warmth and her steady heartbeat.

"Eh? What?" Vita thought, hearing that sudden voice. That voice so teasing, confident and ready to take what it wanted. The darkness had made itself known. Vita felt herself shiver at the sight of the handsome hunk of a man. A man like that would've been fawned over in her village. She knew if she didn't KNOW this is the darkness, she'd be easily wrapped around that finger. The whole bad boy and even the faint knowledge that'd she be dumped without a second thought by such a being would have also given her pause. But being alone and by herself with someone like that.

Reeling from the beautiful image the dastardly good looks, his barrage of words. His fast talking. . . all sounded familiar. "Ah yah copying Rovana in ah talking to me? So yah see her as your captain too?" The dumb farm girl blurted out inwardly in her mind. Focusing on that instead of the suggestions.

"Ireena likes ah men by the ah way found her with...Tristam. And ah not demons like you. Your ah like that Strahd. You'd be charming her panties off with just ah look." Vita pulled on the most recent experiences. "Take ah her mind off of...things? Of ah guys? No. That ah bad. Real uh bad. What she ah needs now is just ah warmth and light. Yah darkness and cold with only ah warmth of body. Not inner warmth." Vita stumbled in her arguements against the demon. This felt wrong to her on all accounts but she listened to the demon. The darkness inside of her.

"Besides how is that ah going to help Ireena? It ah just make her and me both miserable in tah morns."

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ireena, then Fiend
West Bedroom

"Interchangeable. It means you could use either of them and they'd mean the same thing." Ireena explained patiently, with no hint of a patronizing tone to her voice.

"Yes, the city of Vallaki is fortified it is said. I have never been there, but news from over the mountain pass always suggests that it is true. We get our grains and wines from the west country, for the land is better there and not as sour as it is under the devil Strahd's gaze. All the merchants tell us of the city walls and the guards. If there is any safe haven, surely it must be there? I do not know any famous hunters of werewolves by name, but do not let that discourage you. It is not a subject that I have overly studied. Once we are there, I'm sure you'll find more answers."

Ireena said little in response to the more depressing subjects, but gave Vita's hand an appreiative squeeze and offered a warm smile, to suggest that there were no hard feelings between the noble's daughter and the farm girl. With the tiefling's help, they carried her garments to the guest bedroom. There, with Ireena and Vita only in their panties, they slipped into the small bed designed for a single occupant, meaning that the pair of them would be, by necessity, in close quarters, snuggled up against each other. Ireena's flesh was soft, but had some lean muscle to it that suggested some athletic capability, should the need arise. Her fine, womanly figure was more evened out compared to the top-heavy country girl, but nonetheless beautiful. Her dark auburn hair spilled across the pillow behind her as she looked at the tiefling with sleepy dark eyes. She accepted the hug and returned it with one of her own, her arms wrapping around the platinum-haired girl's shoulders and her body pushed against hers, unbothered by their nudity or proximity. She murmured a good night to Vita as well.

---

The fiend's voice carried just a touch of amused indignity at Vita's initial mental accusation.

"Copying Rovana? I should certainly hope not. Much credit to the vexatious vixen for her verbosity, but while I, too, use many words, my designs are not as... hmm... short-sighted as hers. And I would argue I know far more about mortal nature than she does - part and parcel to my trade, one might say. Oh dear... perhaps this is all going a tad bit over your pretty horny head. Allow me to re-state: I am not like your pirate friend. Nor am I like this Strahd fellow. He may have his passionate moments, but I assure, he is the cold one, whereas I am the fire. And I would not be beholden to either a Captain nor a Count. Indeed, sweet girl, I would much rather be *your* servant. You who are my captor, and yet, also I feel, my dutiful charge. I find myself compelled to *protect* you. And lest you think I am lying about that, consider that in wanting to protect you, I protect myself. If something bad were to happen to you here, who knows what that would mean for my own disembodied spirit, trapped inside of you? I am not interested in becoming Strahd's toy anymore than you are, dear Vita. Or should I say, Alesea Ashadeep?"

The fiend shifted within her, its spirit becoming more palpable as Ireena shuddered softly in her sleep, mumbling to herself and gripping Vita tighter, as if she were frightened and needing support.

"Ah, she does *feel* lovely, does she not? You're quite right, she does prefer men... well... a male appendage at least. Sadly you lack one, but! I could help with that. It is within my power to give you a tool that would... mmm... satisfy and calm her. And given my knowledge of the effects of mortal physicality, I would say that the pair of you sharing such an intimate *connection* to each other would solidify her trust and willingness to depend on you. And to some extent, you on her. Unlike other fiends, I do not underestimate the value of love~. Yes, I admit, my domain is that of lust, but in mortals I often find that lust given in earnest can lead to affection, and from affection to devotion. It's an old formula, but then again, I've been around for many a long year... oh dear. Have I lost you again? *sigh* I could give you a cock. You'd use it to make gentle, caring love to her, and the two of you might then have a more trusting relationship, being lovers.

"You'll need that trust, I would say. There's a lot of danger out there, and the more true companions you have, the safer you'll be. And by the same token, it will make me safer as well. You're a sweet girl with a quite *potent* power inside of you, but you lack the... ah... education to use it properly. I may be new to this Barovia, like you, BUT I am very knowledgable about all manner of evil things. I could help you. Give you hints. Keep you safe. You don't have to trust me, you just have to trust that I want to keep myself safe. And doing that means keeping my jailer safe too. Now, I happen to be rather fond of you, and I'd swear by the Abyss to that, but you'll find out the truth of that in your own time. For now... would you accept my gift? A nice, thick cock to help Ireena through this dark night. See how she's shivering? She's getting no respite in her dreams. Wake her from them, give her some joy to spare her from all this death."

Vita felt the spirit's presence in her shift down to her lower body, near her pelvis, but the light within her prevented it from actually affecting anything about her - unless she allowed it. She instinctively felt that she could safely allow the fiend enough of a gap to affect her without having a chance to escape from her.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Burgomasters Mansion West Bedroom
Tags: Ireena and Fiend, Sleeping

"Ah. So ah werewolf and uh wolfmen are ah one and same." Vita's cheeks colored at being heard. Her yellow orbs lit up in happiness, her tail twitching. Ireena is indeed a good person! She couldn't tell any sort of talking down to her. Not like the elf with glowy eyes Jasmina.

"Who travels ah frequently between here and ah there? To my ah limited knowings, it uh seems to be the ah Vistani that are ah travelling lots." The dumb farm girl spoke. "Do yah think it is ah safe to travel with an ah um Vistani group to ah Vallaki? I, ah, vaguely remember your uh, brother's distrust about them." Vita tried to remember if anything bad is mentioned about the Vistani, but besides the mention of Ismark, all that she personally remembered is from whence she started on this journey. Being helped, being saved. A place to recover from her ordeal and meeting Stanimir, and especially Ratka.

With Ireena's confident words and belief that a hunter could be found in Vallaki, Vita cheered up at her prospects. Now they just needed to get to Vallaki and that subject is best spoken about after a good nights rest. As much rest as doable from the events of tonight. Resting against Ireena, her own heavy busom pressing against and around Ireena's cheeks and her mouth. Vita's body warmth feels the sheets, radiating off of her in a steady beating warmth in time with her heart. The farm girl's body is soft. A healthy layer of fat covering her, giving her a far more curvaceousness. Underneath her fat is a fine definition of muscle that showed she is indeed a country gal. That she did do hard work. The tiefling's tail coiled around Ireena's legs, trying to warm up her colder body as much as possible. Vita knew she is getting a good rest and sleep tonight!

---

The dumb farm girl knew she twitched at hearing that tone. It erred close enough to sound like she'd recieve a nice pat on the head and tush before being given a slice of pie and told the adults were talking.

"Vexatious? Wha? Rovana is ah not that!! Short-sighted she is ah not." Vita's quick to defense rebuttal stymied by her confusion over what the word vexatious meant. Even more confusion at his choice of words. The fiend dazing her with his fast, very wordy and bulbuous words. The pretty horny head comment tho "H-heey! Whats ah that suppose to ah mean!?!" Irritation clear in Vita's mind.

His words are frightening. The way he delivers them. The way he says them. His own comparison to Strahd so very apt. If Strahd is the cold darkness then this fiend is the burning heat of sin in the night. vita shivered - frezing at hearing her name. "Don't ah s-say my name! Only those that are close get to ah say it!" Alesea. . . whimpered in her thoughts. The way the fiend spoke, like moulding chocolate and delivering frosty icing with his voice. Delectable warmth wrapping around her true name. The name only shared with those close, those family or those she intended to be with as long as her life held.

The fiend is only one of those but the way it seemed he can just. . . press against the light inside of her, the darkness baying at the light for any hole or gap to squeeze out. The fear of what the fiend can potentially do eating away at her further for that moment.

Ireena's movements taking her attention, Alesea feeling like she is in a strange, lucid dream. The arms wrapping further around her, pulling her deeper against Ireena. "Its ah okay Ireena. Ah not going anywhere." She spoke.

The fiends words at her back, turning around mentally to face him once more. His next barrage of words had stuttered stopped Alesea's brain. The Tiefling mind swirling as she tried to keep up until those final, condescending words are offered. "Oh. Ah." Alesea flushing as her mind connected the dots. Flushing with shame. She easily saw herself doing this. Already she had been tempted, asking Rovana earlier. But without all the flowery words. Without all the bluntness. She. . . appreciated the blunt words but didn't like the tone they were delivered in.

Ego pricked she took a shuddering breath, her own sleeping form shivering as she felt wakefulness pressing on her. She. . . Feeling like falling into damnation yet all those sweet words offered but. . . "Ah. . . going to talk first. Ah going to wake Ireena from her ah sleep. If...if she wants..." Alesea trailed off, decisions snipping around in her mind. . . Dark thoughts pulling to the bandits, her already dirtied body. . . Ireena wanting to defy Strahd in all manners, already doing so. . . It felt like she is continuing Tristam's deed? Perhaps...

Pulling herself from her lucid dream, shuddering, feeling Ireena hugging her she breathed on Ireena's ears. "Ah can help with...with the darkness. C-continue wh-what Tristam ah started." She breathed out. "Please Ireena. . . wake and ah answer me. . . End the night on ah happiness, sealing ah pact between us." Alesea teetering, half-praying, half-hoping that Ireena... She didn't know which, the fiend stirring up her insides tumultuously. Making her seek external validation, external assurances. Making her feel clingy and needy.

(Rolling Charisma for. . .waking? Convincing? I don't know XD.)
Roll: 20 (16 + 4).

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ireena (And Fiend)
West Bedroom

"Oh very well, *Vita,*" the fiend emphasized when she grew indignant at him using her true name. "We are quite close though, closer than you dare to imagine. But ah... we can talk about that later. Tend to the dear Ireena, I think you've managed to wake her."

As though on cue, Ireena stirred her pretty face and her eyes blinked open sleepily, looking up from the cleavage she was resting on to gaze up into Vita's glowing yellow orbs.

"Mmm, what was that Vita? What do you mean by finishing the night happy? I'm not sure how that could happen. And ah... a pact?"

She propped herself up on one elbow, looking across at the tiefling, heedless of her own nudity and luscious body revealed to the tiefling.

"What pact would you ask of me?"

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Burgomasters Mansion West Bedroom
Tags: Ireena and Fiend

Alesea felt the security of her other name flowing on her again. The Fiend giving in so easily. She wasn't sure what to expect with that. She thought he'd be more teasing with his bad boy mental image he kept inside of her head. "Closer then ah dare imagine?" Her last thoughts to be spoken with the fiend as Ireena awoke.

"Ah, to make ah an uh pact. To show ah willingness to ah help you against Strahd." Vita spoke, the tieflings cheeks coloring at what she is about to say. "Before the ah, bad things started to happen ah, uh was in middle of ah doing something very. . . very um ah..." Vita's voice taking on a lower tone, embarressed to be saying this. "Sinfully ah perverted. Ah could grow an um ah, male appendage. An ah dick." Vita stumbled with those words coming out of her mouth.

Vita shimmied, moving the blankets back to reveal her own body further, her hairless snatch now utterly revealed as her panties had been moved off, only hanging onto her tail now. Looking into Ireena's eyes...

"Ah could...make love to you. Help you ah reach your um peak. You were ah. . . squirming in ah sleep against me. If ah do so, it will become a pact between us." Stumbling and awkward. Vita looked at Ireena's eyes. She, this isn't like Rovana who just seemed to invite a daringness. This is. . . She leaned forward, before Ireena could answer.

She tried to kiss the noble girl on the lips, pressing her mouth against her, a chaste kiss, a test to see if there is any sparks between them.

Even as she tried to kiss Ireena, she let the light holding that darkness back. Letting it leak from her. Feeling something burning. Heated pleasure aching through her. As a cock sprouted just above her snatch, the massive meat being big. She felt other strange things pushing out from her. Odd things, soft warmth between her thighs. (Full Cock + Balls. 11 Inch long cock and 1.5 inches thick. Tiefling shaped. (The head of the cock is more spearlike.)

Vita's intentions clear. The tiefling wanting and willing to help Ireena.

(Roll for Performance for sexy times?
Roll: 24 (20 + 4) | Holy crap. Nat 20.