What's new

Throwing Ideas Around

Djinbu

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Basically, I need some people to toss around ideas with. I'm creating a game. Well, three actually. But I need ideas for all three.

First one is a side-scrolling Flash platformer set in the future involving a luscious red-head who becomes stranded on an alien planet with lifeforms that can impregnate any sexual life form with their seed and create different offspring in some twisted, fucked up form of evolution. Right now I'm waiting on my artist to complete several of the pictures.

Second is a point-and-click flash game based off my story on Hentai-Foundry. Still need an artist for this, so that one hangs in the limbo at the moment.

And the one I'm doing pretty much all myself (including attempting to draw) is an RPG Maker game following the story of several people in a medieval time where the veil separating the demons from the mortals rips and unleashed an army of demons, and gods into the realm. There are good gods (The Circle) who want to see mortals thrive, evil gods (The Shadows) who want to enslave mortals, and neutral gods who tend to mind their own business. Since it's an RPG, I'll need character depth as well as general ideas and rules to follow.

As for my artwork, which has mainly been the focus, you can find my blog at djinbu.blogspot.com . I do know that I'm getting better, but have recently started to change my style to more similar to Sogna's Viper series style. Something about the linework and shading appeals to me a lot. But while I focus on artwork while offline, I want someone to toss ideas around with as I'm focusing on story and characters.

If you'd like to have general discussions, you can get a hold of me through e-mail at my [email protected] or on skype as my username.

OP
D

Djinbu

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Throwing Ideas Around

You're right; coding is hard. So hard, in fact, it takes paramount genius to perform even with access to a virtually infinite supply of knowledge. :rolleyes:

I'd even venture to guess that a person posting outside of the wrong area, who is capable of coding did so out of ignorance, not because he was aiming to seek more eyes.

And I realize your next argument is likely "that doesn't make it right," and you certainly would raise a valid point; however, I would also like to think that one wouldn't care in a forum specifically for miscellaneous BS and threads really not about anything in particular. But I could be wrong; you could be one of those sad souls that demands constant structure and rules and anything outside of such things might shatter reality.

By the way, I can be a condescending dick, too. So how about this: be civil, and I will do the same.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You're right; coding is hard. So hard, in fact, it takes paramount genius to perform even with access to a virtually infinite supply of knowledge. :rolleyes:

I'd even venture to guess that a person posting outside of the wrong area, who is capable of coding did so out of ignorance, not because he was aiming to seek more eyes.

And I realize your next argument is likely "that doesn't make it right," and you certainly would raise a valid point; however, I would also like to think that one wouldn't care in a forum specifically for miscellaneous BS and threads really not about anything in particular. But I could be wrong; you could be one of those sad souls that demands constant structure and rules and anything outside of such things might shatter reality.

By the way, I can be a condescending dick, too. So how about this: be civil, and I will do the same.
Knowing Host, let me give you some advice: That wasn't him being a condescending dick. That was him being fairly nice. Some more advice: Don't be an asshat when you're pointed to the right section for whatever you're posting, it just makes you look like an asshat. Nobody likes an asshat. There's a reason that this is called the "Everything Else" section and not the "Everything" section. It's for the assorted derp that doesn't fit anywhere else, not all of the derp. Putting all of the derp here would simply be too much derp in one place!

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Let me give you some more advice. Coding isnt hard it just takes an internet connection and nigh infinite time. you sound... not modest when you claim you are a genius.

And yeah host was being comparativley nice. i said things this way before but i like the phrase so ill say ot again. its hardto take the high ground when you make a mountain out of a mole hill.