What's new

Tifa Lockhart Trainer

Sketch Turner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Heartlocked is a slave trainer game focusing on training Tifa from Final Fanstasy 7. The story is focused around the Shinra corporation and the head executive in control of it. You take control of Hojo the head of Shinra's science division. Hojo convinces the other execs to spare the last remaining member of a terrorist group so he can use her for his new pet project.
This is demo is pretty short as for now but I plan on adding more Cgs ,costumes and another mission and a few scenes next update at the end of the month or beginning of June at the latest. Cant post links yet but just paste these at the end of the patreon link.

Demo link:
/posts/heartlocked-demo-5468961

Patreon Page:
/shinKitaro?ty=h

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Tifa Lockhart Trainer

here a click link

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks good, the drawings are sexy in a cartoony way. :)

I took a look at the UI, is it made in RPG-maker?

Also, the SFM-models mentioned in the Patreon sidebar, do they have anything to do with the game itself?

OP
S

Sketch Turner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@ Settlers
Thanks for posting a link.

@ Seraphic
I'm sorry I don't have any plans to add male characters but hopefully my project inspires someone else to make a project that does.

@ Crawdaddy
Thanks the project is made in Renpy, as for the SFM models are separate project I need to update that to include things for this project as well.

Shiri garu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Who doesn't like Tifa Lockheart in their hentai games? I'll keep my eye on this.

OP
S

Sketch Turner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just some news on an update that will be released on June 16th

just paste this on the end of patreon link:

/posts/heartlocked-will-5565307

OP
S

Sketch Turner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

a little update on Tifa Trainer. Added Inventory system and whipping minigame and 2 new costumes. Download for update can be found here :
paste to end of patreon link

/posts/heartlocked-5855823

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah I can't play this game. As soon as I progress past the first conversation (When the scientist goes up to the 67th floor) it immediately crashes with that error screen with all the text on it. Trying to ignore or go past that point is impossible. I'll check back for another version that is actually playable.

blackhill

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

your game is actually quite good, most of the art is correct. of course, at this level of developpement I can't expect tons of content, but it's on the good path.

I got some game breaking moments, like the spanking minigame becoming a lot too easy when you unlock the whip and the paddle: after some playing, I got 6 millions arousal points in one whip hit.

there is some typos here and there, mostly letters missing, there is one on the last message of the blowjob scene and one in the introduction text of one shop owner (can't recall where and when exactly, sorry)

your game fall in my to-follow list, hope it get more and more content soon :)

OP
S

Sketch Turner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New update on Tifa Trainer

- added am extra scene to the whipping mingame
- reduced the stats earned by the whipping mingame
- new mission and an update to the fighting system
- added Yuffie to the game :
she randomly appears before the next day starts.
no CGs for her yet but you can modify her body
- updated the GUI and some of the backgrounds

the update is at the link below
add this to patreon link :
/posts/tifa-trainer-8-8-6494520