What's new

ACT [ 闘志力研究所 / Tifa Tank ] スモモシアター (RJ165338)

Teh Imprisoned

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A new game by Tifa Tank, AKA Toushiryoku Laboratory, The creators of Tifa Tan X1 and 2, And the Wonderful Pink games.
melonbooks.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=IT0000183499
For those unfamiliar with their games, They're generally more Ecchi than they are Hentai, Although that doesn't mean there isn't any nudity.
You also need to use a Controller, or Controller Emulation to play their games, And you'll most likely have a hard time actually getting it to open, As you'll need to activate Data Execution Prevention for it to work (At least based on what other people have said in the past.)
You'll also find that the trial for this game in particular is Censored, Although there are pictures of the game uncensored, So I don't think there's cause for concern.

To make up for all these problems listed, The games are generally pretty enjoyable, Albeit on the shorter side, And have good art, The sprite work in particular looks pretty detailed to me.

And for those wondering, I don't think this game will see its way onto DLSite. :(

Finally, Although they have a blog site, They seem to be using their Twitter (tou4lock) a lot more lately.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have a DLsite link now: dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ165338.html/?unique_op=af

Last edited:

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Tifa Tank] スモモシアター

Clicky link:

Sound nice, I'll try the trial

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Looks like a beat em up meshed with bullet hell BS. I'll pass.

Humrh360

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Managed to play w/o a controller. Default keys so far are [shift] for attack, [l-ctrl] for jump, [space] to use power-up. [enter] for pause menu. Dunno what else there is so far.

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks like the exact style of Wonder Momo.

Which was probably the first game I probably jacked off to.

playssx

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Interest enemies, but MC outfit so simply :eek:

Sephra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just about to play the game, thanks for the info!

Also, I'd advise anyone who clicks that link above to play the video; something about the voiceover just cracks me up every time!

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The game is fun and the controls are smooth but everything is censored in the trial. :(

Lets wait for a link. :D

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Tifa Tan 2 is so good, I hope this one is so fun as it.

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hum, this game seems to have art by NONKI, the same creator of Final Fuck and axel city series, as well the characteristic voice of him in the video is the same :)
i suspect he's one of the Group's member ;)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another new one, huh? We never managed to get a full version of the previous game, which is actually tagged as R18.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27516
Yeah, I was looking at that one but.....Melonbooks is such a pain in the ass to buy from if you're outside Japan.

If either of these games make its way to DLSite or DMM then I can get a hold of them.

YoungMike

Didn't we ban this guy once already?
Reputation score

Yeah, I was looking at that one but.....Melonbooks is such a pain in the ass to buy from if you're outside Japan.

If either of these games make its way to DLSite or DMM then I can get a hold of them.
Picked it up check below.

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

How can I play without a controller?

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How can I play without a controller?
Use VJoy to emulate a controller. the game will recognize and you will play without problems. :)

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Looks like a beat em up meshed with bullet hell BS. I'll pass.
Not really. Its basically a new version of the old arcade game Wonder Momo. Much more beat em up than anything else.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

After trial and error, I discovered the keyboard controls, which aren't -too- wonky honestly, just need getting used too.

Left/Right Shift = Kick/Attack/Confirm, Left/Right Control = Jump/Cancel, Space = Select Power