What's new

ACT [ 闘志力研究所 / Tifa Tank ] スモモシアター (RJ165338)

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Tifa Tank] スモモシアター

Well, i finished the game, and it is really very good, But compared with wonderful pink 2, this game is very short, and is More Ecchi than WF2.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can someone post a save with gallery unlocked? I beat the game, but forgot to die in each level for her cg

OP
Teh Imprisoned

Teh Imprisoned

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I noticed a message on the main menu saying something about the Pause Button and 1000 of something, I attached a picture of it. If someone could figure out what it says that'd be great.

Also, For those who don't know yet, Playing Infinity Mode then getting 300 kills lets you summon the goddess or whatever she is, Then she magic's away the heroines clothes, Replacing it with some loosely put on heart shaped pasties, As shown in the attached image. Not sure if its possible to remove those as well, I fought all the way up to 1000 kills and didn't notice a chance to.

Attachments

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

So yeah anything after Infinity mode 300 kills?

taiga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I noticed a message on the main menu saying something about the Pause Button and 1000 of something, I attached a picture of it. If someone could figure out what it says that'd be great.

Also, For those who don't know yet, Playing Infinity Mode then getting 300 kills lets you summon the goddess or whatever she is, Then she magic's away the heroines clothes, Replacing it with some loosely put on heart shaped pasties, As shown in the attached image. Not sure if its possible to remove those as well, I fought all the way up to 1000 kills and didn't notice a chance to.
there is nothing after the goddess appears and the 1000 kills unlocks stage select at pause select

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

After looking through this thread, it doesn't appear anyone confirmed that its only ecchi. No hentai that I could find.

Getting this game was kind of a pain.

1. The torrent for this game crashes uTorrent...never had that happen before.
2. YoungMike links are appreciated...but its 4 links for a small game all from the same host. That can take all day.
3. Anime-sharing has numerous single link copies of the game, though. Sadly, no mega.co or anything with a decent download rate.

At least there are no shortage of places to locate this game.

The gameplay is kinda fun. It sorta reminds me of one of ToonPimp's first games, Showtime Ronda, with the on-stage setting (with an actual curtain coming up and down between levels), enemies constantly coming in from both sides, and bosses at the end of levels. Kinda meh without the payoff of hentai.

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I found a sweet lil' secret if you keep maxing out the powerups without getting hit. The easiest place to do that is in Stage 4's Space Harrier boss. Your "burst" is replaced with an even sexier animation. If you keep getting consecutive bursts, her expression changes up to 5 times.

Here's the full range of expressions:

Attachments

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I dont know why, but after i configure they keys at the start, and a blue guy with a viking helmet appears, the game stops working. Anyone had the same problem? I am playing on a japanese region system.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I found a sweet lil' secret if you keep maxing out the powerups without getting hit. The easiest place to do that is in Stage 4's Space Harrier boss. Your "burst" is replaced with an even sexier animation. If you keep getting consecutive bursts, her expression changes up to 5 times.

Here's the full range of expressions:
I don't have a Gelbooru account, but the artist would be "toushi_ryoku", not "konpeto".

Also, there's a 1.01 update on his site:

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Fixed the artist. Sorry, their art style is super similar.

Alright, absolutely nothing happens after you get 300 kills. 1323 was my final score before I got bored. Still, I got a lot of sweet footage of her fighting in the "nude".

Attachments

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

Can anyone share a complete save file?

Zzyzzyxx

Reputation score

If you have a score of more than 1000 shown in the title screen, you can pause mid-game and then you'll be able to select the stage you want to go to. Press up or down while the game is paused in order to choose the stage.

Last edited:

Mirimi

Reputation score

Nothing too impressive, as this is a Ecchi game, but the Illustrations are pretty good :)
Doesn't work. The gallery data is in the f0102.usd file in the USER0000 folder, which you didn't include there.

OP
Teh Imprisoned

Teh Imprisoned

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like we got a DLsite link now
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ165338.html/?unique_op=af
if anyone cares anymore
I'll also add this to the OP.

Peppah

Reputation score

This save unlocks the full gallery.

Attachments

mos166201

Reputation score
So here's the thing guys, even though I'm not into H games (which is ironic as I'm in a website that talks about it) I saw the game and I liked the art style so I downloaded the game trying to rip the sprites, so my question is: does anyone know how to do that, I handled the bin files but I don't know how to deal with ag2, ag3 and ang files, so if you know something or ripped the sprites yourself please tell me.
Thnak you in advance.

Last edited: