What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ティー・エンタ・ぴー] 気持ちいい人妻とハメハメしよう!RPG RJ078392

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Here's one by the circle who did Ghost Town Gun Sweeper.

Judging from what I get from dlsite in this game you play a guy who has sex a lot of women, some of whom are or have been married. A particular widow wants you to look for ring.

Mediafire suspended my account so until I can find a decent upload site I'll tell you where you can find it.

This one flew under the radar. I found it on hentai4daily.com

Last edited by a moderator:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [ティー・エンタ・ぴー] 気持ちいい人妻とハメハメしよう!RPG

Judging from what I get from dlsite in this game you play a guy who has sex a lot of women, some of whom are or have been married. A particular widow wants you to look for ring.

Mediafire suspended my account so until I can find a decent upload site I'll tell you where you can find it.

Try using Mega.

TooN0ble

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks good. I also recommend using Mega. Its very fast. On my connection, I download at my max speed. The account can hold 50 gb and you can set your upload speed to whatever you want. The only downside is they nag Firefox users to install an extension. Chrome users can use it without any extensions.

MathiasBlue

Reputation score

Ok I bought this game and I have no clue as to what you do after you beat the Chinese mafia guy -.-

Urthos

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there any point to the second playthrough? Because it doesn't seem like NG+ to me.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

these two seem to be working but the other 2 link i found arn't...

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Game seems like fun. Sadly it doesn't have the animations we usually get from this circle. So far I managed to unlock 3 girls in the apartment complex (glasses lady who lost her key was the last one), but now I am stuck.

Any help or hints would be much appreciated.

EDIT: Fought the chinese guy in the alley. Got a key and some kind of cream. Lady in elevator get! :)

Last edited:

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Game seems like fun. Sadly it doesn't have the animations we usually get from this circle. So far I managed to unlock 3 girls in the apartment complex (glasses lady who lost her key was the last one), but now I am stuck.

Any help or hints would be much appreciated.

EDIT: Fought the chinese guy in the alley. Got a key and some kind of cream. Lady in elevator get! :)
I am stuck too after the scene withthe glasses girl what to do?
this its the good question XD

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Something about this group's art style really grosses me out for some reason... kinda weird since there isn't a lot that grosses me out anymore.

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah i'm stuck after you beat the big boss like On82. Went everywhere clicked everydoor. I think i talked to everyone but probably not.

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

any walkthrough on this? i'm kind of list...i mean, the city in BIG -.-'

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I don't really want to just revive an old thread but i can't seem to find anyway to find this game even to purchase it. Is there anyway to be able to play this game anymore?