What's new

[Complete - Full] 出動! 全裸風紀委員会 / Time for Work! Naked Discipline Committee v1.06 [RJ282703]

Quin2k

Reputation score
This is a complete translation for " " (or at least, that's what DLsite's translators dubbed it).

Warning: The game itself does include consensual loli/shota content as well as nakadashi, anal, paizuri. This patch does not include any visuals for this content - the only images are modifications to tiles (signs) and icons (added a 'panty' icon).

It was originally posted on F95zone, but they took offense to the source material. Plan_B on that site provided 95% of the story translation. I finished up the battle elements and that remaining 5% of the story. I also reviewed the entire thing and all of it is in proper English. Plan_B did a good job of adding bold emphasis for places where the next step can be confusing.

I've also taken some creative liberties which conflict with the DLsite 'official' translation... including the name of the entire game. Characters in this translation refer to it as the Naked Discipline Committee. Honestly, given both the context of the game and the role of the committee, my name makes more sense :cautious: I also enhanced the skills and items with better icons (many were blank in the original). HP/MP/TP were changed to Stamina/Yuri/Ecchi to make their role clearer. Name spellings are based on this image from this original source (see attachment).

Downloads:

Attachments

Last edited:

fantasmic

Reputation score
This game was excellent, so I modified the patch a bit for my playthough since I already had the tools... and figured I might as well share it.
- Character names are now color-coded in the Name Box. I mean, there are 20 characters so it can be hard to keep them straight particularly when they won't always be on-screen while talking. This is only for the characters from the character sheet; everyone else still gets the default yellow. I based the colors on their hair so some are shared and Akari's may be a little hard to read, but I think it really helps with following the story.
- "Chinguri" was changed to "Amazon Press," since I know translating sex positions can be hard if you don't already know what they're called.
- I moved the EP change of skills to the second line to eliminate a little cutoff and make things more uniform.
- The description of the Cowgirl position didn't match it's stats in RPGM so I changed the description (increase to decrease)
- I slightly increased the TP of Wait since players would expect Defend to give more TP than the basic Attack.

This is all little stuff you'd be fine without, but I really do feel that color-coding the names is an improvement (even though the base game doesn't have it) particularly if you didn't play the prequel. I've attached the patch and also Mod edit: dead link removed . I included changed tile and icon files so the patch is complete in case Quin2k's original ever disappears.

Edit: Somehow, I had originally packed the wrong set of files. Probably fat-fingered something when I went back to re-archive it as zip instead of rar since you can't upload rars here. Anyway, it's fixed now.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

fantasmic

Reputation score
@sunnyside Thanks for the report! I had indeed packed the wrong files. I fixed it now, though editing the comment means it'll have to wait for moderator approval again.