What's new

TINGO(Old) Hell Chat Sign up

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
SHOP
Equipment: Increases your stats yo! Keep in mind that equipment you buy to replace what you have can either be sold for 50% return or be given to another hero!
Cost: Cost, if not labeled, varies depending on how upgraded the equipment you desire is. Level 1 costs 10. Level 2 costs 10+20=30 gold. Level 3 costs 10+20+30=60 gold. Catch my drift? Figure it out on your own!

Armor: Increases HP by 10 for every level.
Shoes: Increases SP by 10 for every level.
Headwear: Increases RP by 10 for every level.

Consumables: They're gone once you apply them!

Golden Thread of Undoing: Costs 10 gold. Your character is removed of all permanent effects (Marriage, tattoos, cursed gear, parasites, etc)

Potion of (Healing, Stamina, Reason): Restores 25 of the chosen stat for every level. Can only be used between conflicts, not during.

Joker's Dice: Your character makes a preemptive attack with X dice based on level. Can only be used once per conflict or per boss phase. Cost=1 for level1, 3 for level 2, 6 for level 3, etc.

Wraith's Bell: Costs 21 gold. Will negate a 6 from the opponent's dice on command.

Phoenix Claw: Costs 12 gold. Reroll your first 3 dice. Can only be used once per conflict or once per boss phase.

There Is No Game Over (TINGO) sign ups.

It's really simple. Include your characters name, name their class whatever the fuck you'd like, and rank their five skills from Letters A, B, C, D and E. With A being best and E being worst.

Example:

Name: Paris
Picture:
Class: Knight (Strength: (5)A - Speed: (2)D - Wisdom: (3)C - Sexuality: (1)E - Willpower: (4)B
(Strength is to win fights, Speed is to move fast, Wisdom is to be smart, Sexuality is to be charming, Willpower is to stay Determined)

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: TINGO Hell Chat Sign up

Name: Lin Bing
Picture:
Class: Knight (Strength: (5)A - Speed: (4)B - Wisdom: (1)E - Sexuality: (3)c - Willpower: (2)D)

Last edited:

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Name: Erica von Bismarck
Picture:
Class: Battle Chef [Strenght: B(4) - Speed: D(3) - Wisdom: A(5) - Sexuality: E(3) - Willpower: C(3)]

HP: 110; SP: 110; RP: 110

Armor: Level 1
Shoes: Level 1
Headwear: Level 1

1 xp (32 xp spent)
6 gold (30 spent)

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Fate TINGO sheet.)

Name: Aria Ashford

High Concept: Kind and loving angel of Midgar.
Trouble: Collared and obedient because of it.

Other Aspects: (1) Submissive. (2) Loves sex. (3) Powerful magics. (4) Broken Halo. (5) Sexy and voluptuous body

Approaches:
Careful: +2
Clever: +1
Flashy: +3
Forceful: +0
Quick: +1
Sneaky: +2

Stunt: Halo Infusion (Gives a +2 bonus to quick, basically a burst of speed or whatever)

Stress: (1 X) (2 O) (3 X)

Consequences:
Mild (2): Addicted to demon cum
Moderate (4):
Severe (6):

Refresh: (3)

Skills:
Summon Orc Chief: Rock, her orc "husband" comes to fight for her for one battle, until she goes back to the Rogtog tribe's home to fuck him again.

Extras:
Aria's first curse: Aria has an imprint of the Rogtog tribe's clan symbol on her chest, just above and between her breasts, signifying that she's one of Rock's queen's, and a slutty orc breeder of the tribe.

Aria's second curse: Aria also has the word BETA imprinted on her ass cheeks, the B and E on her left cheek, and the T and A on the right cheek. This tattoo is enchanted to increase her fertility, and likely her virility too.

Aria's third curse: Sex Slave tattoos. Aria has been tortured and conditioned to become a sex slave to be traded to the highest bidder. Her highest roll when trying to avoid active sex is ignored and removed.

Inventory:
a level 4 Joker's Dice
1 potion of HP
1 potion of SP
1 potion of RP

(Basic TINGO sheet)

Name: Aria Ashford
Picture: Aria Ashford, just with a 12 inch futa dick, and large balls with loads of cum to be drained out.
Class: Angelic Priestess (Strength: D(4) - Speed: B(4) - Wisdom: A(5) - Sexuality: C(4) - Willpower: E(3))

Secondary Status:
Penetration(Pussy, Ass, Mouth): 338,58,103
Licked(Pussy): 0
Licked(Breasts): 0
Foreplay Pussy: 1
Foreplay Breasts: 2
Foreplay Cock: 1
Touched(Self): 0
Touched(Others): 0
Futanari sex(Pussy, Ass, Breasts, Mouth): 97,18,6,20
Cum (Pussy, Anus, Mouth, Outside/bukkake): 438,66,93,286
Total Cum Received internally: 73.05 liters
Total Cum Ejaculated: 13 liters
Orgasms experienced: 562
Mliked: 84
Pregnancies: 9

Offspring:
1 beautiful futanari angel/orc hybrid
25 lovely angel/dog girl hybrids
1 strong and handsome angel/orc son

HP: 110, SP: 110, RP: 110

Total accumulated XP: 84
Current XP: 22
Gold: 135

My Fetishes I wouldn't mind seeing:
I'm not overly picky about races really that fuck Aria, and dun mind monster girls of any kind either doing things to her, even monster girls like from Monster Musume, such as Cerea, Miia, and Papi. Would prefer fewer males doing sexy things to her, but not totally against it. Other than that, mah list of fetishes below, which I put in Dark Gate style kind of, are things I wouldn't mind seeing from time to time for Aria.

Futanari/herms of course, cos it's me. :p
Orgasm denial (i.e. cock rings, a tentacle tightly wrapped around her cock, however it'd work really)
Titfucks (specifically receiving them from big breasted women, but don't mind Aria giving any either)
Tentacles
Urethral insertion and egg laying in balls (If you're feeling up for that, not a needed thing though, just one I wouldn't mind happening if a tentacle monster or something grabbed her)
Testicle play (she loves it when something is stimulating her testicles in any way, mostly from tickling and massaging, but can have them slapped and squeezed some too, just nothing too rough.)
Bondage (she enjoys and gets a thrill of being either tied down or held down during sex.)
Threesomes/gangbangs
Tickling
Spanking
Vore
Pet Play
Sex Slavery
And while I do prefer larger breasts for smuts, just cos more to grab, I dun mind titty sizes really

While I don't mind any races really, these are some that I would quite enjoy seeing smut Aria: Catgirls, wolfgirls, kitsune, angels, succubi, nymphs, orcs (women or herms preferably), and slime girls.

Last edited:

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Name: Bob Sagat
Picture:
Class: PDA - Poorly Disguised Alien
Stats: Strength E, Speed C, Wisdom B, Sexuality D, Willpower A

I'mma just leave this here. And hide.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Name: Sarah Softail
Picture: http://ulmf.org/bbs/album.php?albumid=569&pictureid=15582
Class: Illusionist (Strength: D - Speed: E - Wisdom: C - Sexuality: A - Willpower: B)

Other stuff:
Name: Alyssa
Description: http://ulmf.org/bbs/album.php?albumid=1217&pictureid=17733
High Concept: Cheerful Mage
Trouble: Cursed, lewd outfit.
Aspects: Easy to get along with, positive personality, skilled mage.
Approaches: Flashy +3, Clever and Forceful +2, Sneaky and Quick +1, Careful +0

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Name: Lin Bing
Picture:
Class: Knight (Strength: A - Speed: B - Wisdom: E - Sexuality: c - Willpower: D)
you fucked up your image, or made a bad joke.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Oh, i will try to place another image tomorrow

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Image changed, i check it and works

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

-Sheet-
Name: Ashraani
Being: Hermaphrodite Ember Draconian, 9ft tall, 1ft glow-in-the-dark schlong, http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/album.php?albumid=770&pictureid=15234
Class: Broodmatron

-Stats-
HP: 100, Lv0
SP: 100, Lv0
RP: 100, Lv0

Strength: 2 (D)
Speed: 1 (E)
Wisdom: 3 (C)
Sexuality: 4 (B)
Willpower: 5 (A)

-Inventory-

-Misc-​
Basic Premise: Ashraani, in her service to her Lord, Ashrigaaz, is to expand the forces of the Ember Brood, to satisfy the Dragon's desires whatever they may be.

-Slapdash List of Some Preferences-
Reptilian/Scalie Species (Lizard, Naga, Lamia, Hydra, Dragon, Draconian, Dinosaur, Wyvern, etc. Feral, Monstergirl/boy, Anthro/furry, near any shape of this flavor)

Corruption of Others (Intimacy with Ashraani is a risky endeavor, side effects may include but not limited to: Change of worldview, subservience to the Ember Brood, physical transformation, increased sex drive, heightened body heat, glowing bodyparts and an aversion to cold environments)

Ember Brood Incorporated (Those heavily corrupted, born or sired, by Ashraani or other members of the Ember Brood are subservient to the Ember Brood, of which Ashraani is near the top of the hierarchy of but below some power-hungry dragon demi-god going by 'Ashrigaaz', whom is the uncontested leader)

Pre-Ordained Waifu (Ashraani is from the start bound in service to Ashrigaaz, as wife, minion, breeder, vanguard, ambassador, stress-relief, and is devoted to this role)

Other Acceptable Species (Frog, Merfolk, Slime, More to be added)

Egglayers Only (No live birth, only eggs)

Barred Races/Species (No Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Orcs, most anything that isn't scaled or almost-scaled or slick to the touch)

Barred 'Fetishes' (The usual of scat, gore, piss and vore. Also permanent or long-term enslavement of Ashraani)

Probably some other shit as I go along with this ABSOLUTELY WORST IDEA EVER