What's new

ADV [ Tinkle Bell] [ ティンクルベル ] Rondo Duo -Fortissimo at Dawn- PunyuPuri ff / 輪舞曲Duo -夜明けのフォルテシモ- ぷにゅぷりff (RE143025) (RJ143025)

UnrealTSN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rondo Duo -fortissimo of dawn- punyupuri ff [RJ143025]

DMM DEMO ------------------ DLSite FULL ------------------ DLSite DEMO

Still no proof about DMM Full Version. :(

UnrealTSN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have the link to the DMM version of this game? I foolishly applied the 1.02 patch without backing up and I can't find the torrent of it anymore.

Edit: I just remembered this game has loli in it. Can someone PM me the link if they have it because google is failing me.
Can you tell where is exactly? Galery -> H-Scene or? :confused:

When you got it? December or October?

svapunker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

DMM DEMO ------------------ DLSite FULL ------------------ DLSite DEMO

Still no proof about DMM Full Version. :(
I had it until I applied the 1.02 patch which reverted the censorship back to DLSite standards. You can believe me or not, your choice.

Can you tell where is exactly? Galery -> H-Scene or?

When you got it? December or October?
I got it on nyaa in January I believe. Had the DLSite version before and decided to download the DMM version for less censorship and wasn't disappointed. Can't find it on nyaa anymore though. Best thing was that it made my other Tinkle Bell games less censored too, but after applying the 1.02 patch the only game less censored now is Yamiyo to Hoshi for some reason.

Edit:

It just occurred to me that someone might want the less censored version of Yamiyo to Hoshi so here you go:

Although I'm not sure if it's the exe file or the macromedia roaming files that are modified so it may or may not work on your computer.

Last edited:

krakjen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, I went and bought DMM version and it's the same censored version that is on DLsite.
I'm afraid the light censor version is gone.

svapunker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, I went and bought DMM version and it's the same censored version that is on DLsite.
I'm afraid the light censor version is gone.
Seriously? Fucking hell. I wish I had backed up my game before applying the patch, I don't even fucking care about changing the voice volume or whatever. I'm hoping a dl will show up somewhere though as there were plenty of peers when I downloaded the torrent. It's truly the superior version.

UnrealTSN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for link. It was good. I will check later with other version.

Can you restore with ? Carefully with setup (always decline if you see any adware!).

Perpaps find deleted torrent file too!

@krakjen
Oh dear! yes sad. :(

svapunker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for link. It was good. I will check later with other version.

Can you restore with ? Carefully with setup (always decline if you see any adware!).

Perpaps find deleted torrent file too!

@krakjen
Oh dear! yes sad. :(
I don't think that will help much since the file was modified before I deleted it. I'm hoping someone has the DMM version and is willing to upload it. Don't know why exactly the torrent was taken down, maybe because it's an outdated version but does that really matter when it's superior to DLSite's overly censored bullshit?

hectaderp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have any luck on finding the better version?? :(

UnrealTSN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@svapunker

so you can see it's DMM version. DMM could not copy from DLsite.

@all
Perhaps there is two revisions. Somebody must have it who bought at release date. Ask your JP friends?

krakjen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have any luck on finding the better version?? :(
No luck here.
I bought the game twice, downloaded every torrent and release I could find but always end with the heavily censored version.
I must have acquired more than 100GB of rondo duo content without success.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm mostly convinced that the censoring variation is only on the preview images. I cannot imagine if at the time of release there was a much less censored version that it wouldn't have been a big deal. But we're just hearing about it now.

I wonder, though...somewhere...probably on the workstations at Tinkle Bell HQ...is there a copy of this game in all its uncensored glory?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ There's always an uncensored version somewhere, most of the mosaics in games are just a layer they put on top of the images to pass the legal bindings. They don't really make the games pre-pixelated on purpose (though some designers deliberatly make their "members" low quality and don't really bother about it since there'll be a huge layer of blur-ness over it anyway).

svapunker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@svapunker

so you can see it's DMM version. DMM could not copy from DLsite.

@all
Perhaps there is two revisions. Somebody must have it who bought at release date. Ask your JP friends?
Maybe the new DMM version. I wonder why nobody has the old less censored version?

I'm mostly convinced that the censoring variation is only on the preview images. I cannot imagine if at the time of release there was a much less censored version that it wouldn't have been a big deal. But we're just hearing about it now.

I wonder, though...somewhere...probably on the workstations at Tinkle Bell HQ...is there a copy of this game in all its uncensored glory?
Check the link I posted of Yamiyo to Hoshi. It looked EXACTLY like that. Take my word for it, the old less censored version is much better. It's the reason I posted the link in the first place, to prove that it existed and made all Tinkle Bell games on your computer less censored.

MinamotoTerumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm asking for a friend, but is there a download of the game's music soundtrack floating around anywhere? Or is it possible to take it from the game itself?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a new update today (1.06, weirdly enough went from 1.03) but I can't seem to Google out what it does :confused:

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There's a new update today (1.06, weirdly enough went from 1.03) but I can't seem to Google out what it does :confused:
Well there is no new scenes.

Ver1.06 gallery has decided to update the add-quick load save enhancements, bug fixes, etc. viewable scene.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ There's like 2 different version updates

Ver1.06 Hシーンギャラリーモードで、挿入・カットイン等が閲覧可能になりました。

Ver1.06 ギャラリー閲覧可能シーンの追加・クイックロード・セーブ機能拡張・バグ修正等の更新を致しました。

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double posting for weird news : 7+ years later we (finally) got 月明りのラズベリィ~つん★デれII~ぷにゅぷり available to purchase on english side :eek:

marc45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In case you you didn't know already, a few days ago a full english patch came out.

It's from someone called "octotap".

I can't post links but it should be easy to find on hongfire or other sources.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ I'd wager you need to re-download everything since the dialogue is hard-coded in the Flash video files ? If so, I'll pass on DDL'ing ~20GB worth on free accounts at around ~50kbps.
[I can just grab my japanese text'd Dlsite version at a much faster d/l rate anyway :D]