What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Tistrya ] ティシュトリ屋 Delta no Ochibu-r*pe デルタの堕ちぶレイプ RE168282 RJ168282

Devilbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Didn't see a thread for this yet but looked good from the pics. Seems like your some warrior hired to protect some girls or something. Has clothing damage not sure about combat rape yet but has pregnancy, birth and monsters:)

* STORY

Delta stopped by the guild to see if there were any. Once again, there were none.
The mercenary was getting about her livelihood.
When a royal issuance came down from Randel Castle,
Delta was quick and grateful to accept, but coincidentally, her route
took her through a small village whose elder was asking for help with the orcs...

* HEROINE

Delta MacGaia (female)
Age 19, B96 W53 H88
Top ranking guild member, boyishly brave and frank,
mostly left-handed when it comes to her sword.

An H armor break & pregnancy RPG
16 event scenes / 4 types of monsters can be born
Rewatch them anytime in scene replay mode

Last edited by a moderator:

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: デルタの堕ちぶレイプ RJ168282

Didn't see a thread for this yet but looked good from the pics. Seems like your some warrior hired to protect some girls or something. Has clothing damage not sure about combat rape yet but has pregnancy, birth and monsters:)

Oh no, its the Kame art ......Pull the SHIT Alarm! STAT!

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I saw that last night too! It looks interesting!

LonelyVanity11

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here you go though don't expect much as it is very linear game in my opinion
Link(Own Bought):

Ronin89

Banned
Reputation score

Lol, Nao Takami really soiled his reputation, did he?
His art is really good. But his reputation is down because many new/shitty developers want to make a good first impression and buy his art for their games.
The art has always been really good but the problem is that most games that feature his art (apart from circle kame games) are EXTREMELY generic and bad.
They are so bad, they are like the japanese equivalent of bad "hentaiwriters" and deserve to destroyed ASAP.
Nao Takami should only use his art for circles that have proven they know what they are doing or his reputation will totally destroy his career.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

haha, he must really have a fetish of the yellow cum look, cause it always looks like the girl drowns in it.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it sucks really slow all the games that you get to Nightview with errors are overlooked.

when the frog is pregnant, it no longer goes away and so with and playable

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sooo combat rape? Yay or nay?

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

No combat rape from what I can tell. Only clothing damage, that's tied to your HP (so damn stupid).

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A torrent is up on nyaa.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Either I just got a bad end, or the game really is that short. Less than an hour long, and that includes a bit of grinding for the gorgon. Dunno how I feel about this game. Too short, and too underwhelming scenes. As a lover of oversized insertions and stomach distension, it's pretty disappointing to see the oversized dicks, but only prodding, and barely any reaction in the faces of the people getting used. Decent art, too short story, irritating combat. Just straight up kind of bland.

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Either I just got a bad end, or the game really is that short. Less than an hour long, and that includes a bit of grinding for the gorgon. Dunno how I feel about this game. Too short, and too underwhelming scenes. As a lover of oversized insertions and stomach distension, it's pretty disappointing to see the oversized dicks, but only prodding, and barely any reaction in the faces of the people getting used. Decent art, too short story, irritating combat. Just straight up kind of bland.
So shit alarm are right again.
I began to think those short, bland, mass produced RPG maker game using Nao Takami art as lure to get easy money.

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nao Takami should really start to give a shit about the games he's drawing for, at this point the stigma of his art = shit game is pretty much sealed, I doubt anyone who's made even a decent game would consider hiring him at this point.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Feels like he makes more money making generic shitty art for other games rather than focusing on Kame's own... which has like. 4 scenes for F4 atm?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

put aside the art, is the gameplay system is good (above average) ?

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

put aside the art, is the gameplay system is good (above average) ?
Anything other than a pink face = Mediocre to IT STINKS
Yellow face = STAY THE FUCK AWAY

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

IMO, usually his art is push off. I actually like his art in general, but his ahegao expression alway ruin the mood...and most games he worked on really love ahegao.

Since this one doesn't show ahegao in screenshot, nor does it has in tags, I actually got my hope up at first...but what I saw here seem to point toward big disappointment.