Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
A new succubus game.
If anyone... you know... ;)
(...could share with this succubus lover) :eek:

RJ177826

* Prologue

Succubi thrived by kidnapping human men for their semen.
In an aggressive counteroffense, the men sicced a monster on their succubus village.
It worked. The village was devastated, and the succubi were enslaved.

Only the succubus princess managed to escape.

* Game

This is "your" sexy quest to rescue her fellow succubi from the humans.

You control the demonic princess, feeding her endless cum thirst,
in a series of merciless reverse-r*pes using all her talents.

But she is still vulnerable. She can be reverse-reverse-r*ped if she loses.

Orgies, breast sex, woman on top, aggressive footjobs,
monster and tentacle assaults, and more!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: サキュバスの姫

shitty generic rpg and you play as the succubus
hard pass
What if you were a succubus with gap moe, like they were embarrassed about the things they had to do as a succubus?

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I like the art, so I'm on board...

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

I think the game would've been something more if it wasn't an rpg game. Lately there hasn't been many side-scrolling games. Heck it could be a fighting game with the succubus as the main character. Sorry for the rant, but getting a little tired of the sea of h-rpgs lately. This is my personal opinion not trying to boo the creator. The art work is nice though. :)

Last edited:
B

bleahblah

I wouldn't mind it for the art at least.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think the game would've been something more if it wasn't an rpg game. Lately there hasn't been many side-scrolling games. Heck it could be a fighting game with the succubus as the main character. Sorry for the rant, but getting a little tired of the sea of h-rpgs lately. This is my personal opinion not trying to boo the creator. The art work is nice though. :)
Then you are on wrong forum mate, this one manly focus on rpg maker games, anime-sharing is full of h-novels and sidescrolers, right now you sound like some one who has come to beer degustation, and start to complain about how he is tired of drinking beer - where is vodka
p.s. well you can always change the way this forum are by adding games you like.

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

it's on sukebei

anon though, so not quite as trustworthy as the usual sources.

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This game is pretty trash, not gonna lie. It's a shame because the art is so good.

MoshiMoshiKoishiDesu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good art, bad game.

It's kind of a shame too. The artstyle reminds me of Shitto Mask's which I am very fond of.

thecheesecake

Reputation score

Then you are on wrong forum mate, this one manly focus on rpg maker games, anime-sharing is full of h-novels and sidescrolers, right now you sound like some one who has come to beer degustation, and start to complain about how he is tired of drinking beer - where is vodka
p.s. well you can always change the way this forum are by adding games you like.
I'm more of a lurker than a poster, but I feel i should point out LineMarvel's games were all sidescrollers :p
Also i feel the reason side scrollers are less frequent is more to do with how much easier and quicker they are to create with all the assets freely available with rpg maker
edit: as for the game, the art does look interesting, i'll be sure to give it a try

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm more of a lurker than a poster, but I feel i should point out LineMarvel's games were all sidescrollers :p
Also i feel the reason side scrollers are less frequent is more to do with how much easier and quicker they are to create with all the assets freely available with rpg maker
edit: as for the game, the art does look interesting, i'll be sure to give it a try
it's actually quite simple to make linemarvel gameplay in rpgmaker, it just doesnt make for a very interesting result...