What's new

ADV [TitanAnteus} Peach&Rosalina Rhythm Game

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Peach&Rosalina Rhythm Game

I'm not sure if this is allowed mods so please delete this if I'm doing something wrong.

Description:
Alrighty then. As you guys may or may not know ( ) released a recently. I loved it and wished it was an actual game... so... now it's an actual game. The problem is that the game I could make from this is raster so the filesize is bigger and the quality lower.... but it's a game. I also, posted this game on my as I'll be doing with all of my mini projects from now on (like my CG viewers and stuff).

Download :
You can download it here: || ||

Controls:
  • Press the key in time with the circle
  • Mouse over to the top the screen to select which animations are randomly selected.
  • Press Ctrl+Delete while the game is running to delete your save.
  • Press Alt+Enter to go full screen... beware the pixellation...
  • Hold Ctrl while clicking on the numbers to do extra stuff...

I believe that's enough functionality for a small little side project.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Peach&Rosalina Rhythm Game

Say, ever thought of making this an educational program of sorts? You know, for typing without looking at the keyboard? I wish the one I'm using had this kind of a motivator :D

Maybe you could make an option of selecting which hand you're practicing? It's hard to control the whole kb with one hand, if you know what I mean ;)

OP
TitanAnteus

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Say, ever thought of making this an educational program of sorts? You know, for typing without looking at the keyboard? I wish the one I'm using had this kind of a motivator :D

Maybe you could make an option of selecting which hand you're practicing? It's hard to control the whole kb with one hand, if you know what I mean ;)
lol, but no not really... to be honest, I just wanted to see if I could make a rhythm game. Thanks for liking the game enough though... I also found it hard to look away and it's still challenging for me at times.

The original flash I think is best for actual fap value though since its vector and can be resized to infinity still looking nice... ahh how I wish the program I used could do vectors. Vector functionality is almost non-existent.

Btw, you're sig's a bit distracting...

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nice game have black screen in the play it goes not XD

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Awesome game, but none of the ctrl functions seem to be working for me.

OP
TitanAnteus

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

nice game have black screen in the play it goes not XD
I didn't think about catering to people that don't have QWERTY keys.... Is the problem the fact that you cant press the keys or is the game just a black screen.

If the game is just a black screen, then the problem is most likely the fact that you didn't extract the zip before trying to play the game.

Awesome game, but none of the ctrl functions seem to be working for me.
Wait so you cant even delete your save... that's strange because I just tested it and it's working....

Ah crap fullscreen is ALT+ENTER... gonna fix that.

The control click might seem a little strange but you should play around with that bit more b4 coming to a conclusion on whether it's not working.

mrpoppypenguin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's nice that you went to the trouble of making a game, but it's kind of a shame you didn't put in all of the positions. I really would've liked being able to loop between both of the blowjobs for both characters. :(

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The screen starts off black. You have to hit the same key as the letter when it goes into the circle.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Weird. The Ctrl-Delete didn't work until after I managed to fullscreen. Everything is working fine now - not sure what would've caused that.

OP
TitanAnteus

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's nice that you went to the trouble of making a game, but it's kind of a shame you didn't put in all of the positions. I really would've liked being able to loop between both of the blowjobs for both characters. :(
Each animation is about 120 frames. I think the IDE of the program I'm using has memory issues because I was running out of memory by the time I hit those 7 animations. So I split the foreplay between Peach and Rosalina.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What kind of extra stuff does Ctrl+click do? The multiple selection option you mean?
Yeah, that's pretty neat, but you sort of had me hyped for little reason.
I was hoping for a creampie or something.
Could you please, pretty please include internal and/or external cumshots?
That would be the best.

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

"Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!"

I always miss the good stuff D: Is there any other link?

OP
TitanAnteus

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I am not the artist.

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am not the artist.
Well I figured that because I looked through all the stuff already... I was just wondering if someone had maybe hosted it somewhere else or if anyone knew of a different link... o_o; Someone's gotta have a copy that isn't dropped because of traffic restrictions like dropbox's.

Reputation score

Link disabled for generating too much traffic. Can somebody please reupload this to mega?

OP
TitanAnteus

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well I figured that because I looked through all the stuff already... I was just wondering if someone had maybe hosted it somewhere else or if anyone knew of a different link... o_o; Someone's gotta have a copy that isn't dropped because of traffic restrictions like dropbox's.
Sorry that wasn't targeted at you. I'm reuploading to mediafire as we speak.

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry that wasn't targeted at you. I'm reuploading to mediafire as we speak.
S'ok, my bad as well so no need to apologize. It's not always easy figuring out what's going on online :D

Thank you very much for re-uploading it. I look forward to being able to try it.

OP
TitanAnteus

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There we go :d

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There we go :d
Thank you!

For those concerned if they see that the link is blocked, you need to copy and paste it. Mediafire hasn't blocked the link, it's blocked transfers that come from ULMF.org.

OP
TitanAnteus

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Alright. I made a bunch of modifications so the Rhythm system should be more robust.

Unless the audio skips... I dont think it will desynch anymore, even on android.