What's new

RPG RPG Maker 巨乳女達と色んな事するRPG RJ142185

Raven4D

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 巨乳女達と色んな事するRPG

Ok.
Q1. What my cowgirl need to do at cowday celebration at village?
Q2. How we can convert Girl into slavegirl?
All i can - contain cowgirl in own jailcase.
P.S. NUde girls cops send to town jail...

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

the art in this game doesn't look very impressive, and im not fond of cow tits... is the gameplay good?
If you don't like either then there's nothing for you here unfortunately.

Raven4D

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm my necrogirl died - HOW i can ressurect her - im even dont find her body...

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm stuck because of a bug. I got Aya to the island where she needs a bathing suit and this dialog repeats forever:

I think it's because she had cum on her before she went to the island. It doesn't seem to come off like normal so I dunno what to do. Is there some way I can cheat to get a napkin in my inventory?
No it's just a bug.

"Oh, Aya, you're here. I'll lead you to the village? leader"

this is the kind of shit that comes up in this circle's games.

Corona123

Lurker
Reputation score

Im kinda stuck anyone know how i get both the girls out of prison i have to pay 20.000g otherwise. :p Is there any quest so you can save them instead?

Thanks.

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Im kinda stuck anyone know how i get both the girls out of prison i have to pay 20.000g otherwise. :p Is there any quest so you can save them instead?

Thanks.
You have to pay.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ver 1.8 out. Mist (blue haired girl) is now no.8 in the list of sexable girls.

arcash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have the ver 1.9 if someone want it.

Two questions before.

1. To advance with the cowgirl you need to get Aya kidnaped in the cave next to the west town, right? Which enemy kidnaps her. All enemies there seem only interested in the elfgirl or one of the sisters. It has to be in a concrete hour or day?

2. Aya swimsuit, where do you obtain it. First time i got it somewhere but now i can't find it anywhere and it seems i need it to reach one of the islands.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Two questions before.

1. To advance with the cowgirl you need to get Aya kidnaped in the cave next to the west town, right? Which enemy kidnaps her. All enemies there seem only interested in the elfgirl or one of the sisters. It has to be in a concrete hour or day?

2. Aya swimsuit, where do you obtain it. First time i got it somewhere but now i can't find it anywhere and it seems i need it to reach one of the islands.
err...
1. hmm the enemy is just 1 i think... (or two.. dunno how spec) but its just 1 time.. after u liberate aya... it will never respawn...
2. rescue the man in forest before elf village (upper elf village in world map, then go to south u will see the man with goblin/orc there...) then go to west from city.. its beside the jewelry shop...

mind if share with me XD

Last edited:

fatefall

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Two questions before.

I would like it. =)

arcash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, forget the swimsuit.
The shop was hidden by the girls pictures >_<

Due to the tags of the game i cannot post the link here so if someone wants it i will send it throught PM

Stalinyourbase

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone figure out how you can make them whores in the first town yet?

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone figure out how you can make them whores in the first town yet?
Make them naked, talk to red bandanna guy near entrance for street work, may have to be night time. 2nd last talk option for Aya/Leane/Yumi(?) for brothel work, no idea for the others. Girls have to like you to agree to work in brothel.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Trying to figure out now how to get the scene where in the slum town two guys are near the graveyard and have two of your girls there, no idea how to get it but i saw a screen shot of it on the creators blog.

Sarav

Reputation score

Two questions before.

You don't need to have her kidnapped, there's a shop near the slave market that sells only 4 things, if you have aya with you go to buy something in the shop menu but don't get anything, when you exit out of the shop menu he'll ask to have sex with aya, say yes.

arcash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You don't need to have her kidnapped, there's a shop near the slave market that sells only 4 things, if you have aya with you go to buy something in the shop menu but don't get anything, when you exit out of the shop menu he'll ask to have sex with aya, say yes.
Thanks, some pages before i read that you needed Aya kidnapped and was going crazy with that.

Sarav

Reputation score

Please do not post PM request in the thread. PM the person offering the links. DO NOT ask them to PM you, it's incredibly irritating.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Please do not post PM request in the thread. PM the person offering the links. DO NOT ask them to PM you, it's incredibly irritating.
ignore it... just look at the the number post from his ID...
they make ID just for bargin spam "pm me" to get the game... ( truly amazing lazy people )
lets mod deal with them :p