[Complete - Partial] 鬼と刀のメリトクラ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amario

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi there,
first off big thanks for the partial.

I followed along with the setup and having a v1.10 for this game but after all of it I come up with 2 different errors on loading the game itself.
Before setting it up just tested to see if the game itself runs no problems

This is how my folder looks after setting up the partial

There are 2 different errors that occur it seems to be an issue in the graphics folder. I went ahead and changed the graphics folder to its prior one it gives me the second error the issue seems to be with something in the graphics folder? or if someone can help point out what I am doing wrong or can fix it would be great.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hi there,
first off big thanks for the partial.

I followed along with the setup and having a v1.10 for this game but after all of it I come up with 2 different errors on loading the game itself.
Before setting it up just tested to see if the game itself runs no problems

This is how my folder looks after setting up the partial

There are 2 different errors that occur it seems to be an issue in the graphics folder. I went ahead and changed the graphics folder to its prior one it gives me the second error the issue seems to be with something in the graphics folder? or if someone can help point out what I am doing wrong or can fix it would be great.

Seems like I missed the v1.10 train, so can't really help you with troubleshooting, but my guess would be that you did something wrong with the decrypting and/or patching of the game. Since there are people actually talking about things in the thread, using the v1.10+partial.

Are you 100% sure you got the v1.10? Just to be sure, open that version upgrade info thingie .txt file (バージョンアップ情報.txt) and see if there is ver1.10 in it, or just ver1.01-1.06.

Leamonde

Lurker
Reputation score
Bought this game yesterday since it released on the English DLsite. I'm guessing there isn't much of a difference between 1.11 and 1.10, partial translation patch wise, since it seems 1.11 is just bugfix. Truly only posting to say thanks to Yugi for the partial now that I can finally post on these boards.

tanabe74

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Dlsite:

ULMF Topic

Fixed some stuff. Translating choices atm.

Requests : Mission / Quest Info - DONE

Thanks to :
Sinflower . Humsas LonerPrime @Unajer Anurabis Maouhime

----------
Grab the Partial from my drive.
If you can't see signatures, click on your name at top right > User Settings > Account and scroll down to Visible Post Elements and click on Show Signatures

You must use 1.10 for this partial.

Where's the download link?

flytothemoon

Lurker
Reputation score
thank you very much for the partial translate.. you guys the besto.. XD

shrek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I get a file called "215633", where do I put it?

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score
main topic is missing.I have question How to make her in nude mode ?

TralalTrilili

Reputation score
get transfered to branch school and play until ch 4 and clear brotel mission, after that press D for getting naked

crazyflarez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmm apparently dlsite has released an English version,

User authorization is required tho
(main topic is missing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Status
Not open for further replies.