What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [適当] 爆乳女達と〇したり〇されたりするRPG (RJ259947)

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Title: 爆乳女達と〇したり〇されたりするRPG
Dev: 適当

Gameplay: More or less what you would expect from this dev, RPG focused around waifuing the lead female or side females with dark paths like losing in fights, doing silly stuff in public, or just not really giving enough of a fuck to help her leading to NTR. Game has a time based system as npcs will move about the day based on it. Features multiple endings. Only in Moon.

Controls: Standard RPG Maker set up with a few extra
Q: Speed up the clock, does not work in every area
S: Talk with NPCs in your party

Not to much of an overarching story as I can tell. It pretty much boils down to a dating sim/rpg of sorts.

Fetishes: Big Tits, NTR, Rape.

Last edited:

kaiseremix

Reputation score
Anyone got any idea how to acquire swimsuits or how to play as Aya. Im confused as fuck right now

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Anyone got any idea how to acquire swimsuits or how to play as Aya. Im confused as fuck right now
idk about swimsuit (didnt bother to search lol)
for fem lead route its happen in the end game/or much later
clue is u need to go to unhabitan island 1st

kaiseremix

Reputation score
idk about swimsuit (didnt bother to search lol)
for fem lead route its happen in the end game/or much later
clue is u need to go to unhabitan island 1st
Well I manage to play as the elves, but on the dlsite it shows that you can play as Aya.
Thanks for the clue btw

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the elf gameplay is pretty short though(no pun intended based on her size),but you can marry her too.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
tried the game....
gotta say that too much freedom make me confuse how to get each girl...
since they basicaly speak to you like stranger, mean there must be a trigger 1st how to start it

Played a while but it felt just repetitive now... without any new event >.< need a quick walktrough just to start to next progress (currently went to lover route with aya)

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The games this guy makes are really begging for an english translation. Hopefully it catches Kagura Games attention as i doubt it has any chance otherwise.

tpogs

Reputation score
Keep in mind the 1.00 version is absolutely riddled with bugs. 1.02 is out with some bug fixes but I couldn't find it.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
tried the game....
gotta say that too much freedom make me confuse how to get each girl...
since they basicaly speak to you like stranger, mean there must be a trigger 1st how to start it

Played a while but it felt just repetitive now... without any new event >.< need a quick walktrough just to start to next progress (currently went to lover route with aya)
There's a text walkthrough that comes with the game, of course you're going to need to run it through a translator if you can't read Japanese

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I dont have a japanese text hook, so please can someone explain me how to get more girls than your neighbour¿? ty in advance

PD: As ever sorry for my shitty english

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There's a text walkthrough that comes with the game, of course you're going to need to run it through a translator if you can't read Japanese
tried to check it out.....
yup gota say my brain explode..... the note is too confusing, and it felt repetitive ?
a big wall of text thats need decrypted by machine translate :eek:

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well I manage to play as the elves, but on the dlsite it shows that you can play as Aya.
Thanks for the clue btw
for aya route, u need her get kidnapped then finish the story on another world (after escape the unhabitant island)
u will get 2 route later (aya and elf girl)

kaiseremix

Reputation score
for aya route, u need her get kidnapped then finish the story on another world (after escape the unhabitant island)
u will get 2 route later (aya and elf girl)
sorry for keep asking you this, but how to get her kidnapped. can you tell me in more detail and thanks again my friend

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
sorry for keep asking you this, but how to get her kidnapped. can you tell me in more detail and thanks again my friend
lose in any enemy that lead aya missing

so basically this route is same like his previous game (that have aya/elf girl as MC) but smaller in content(or short)

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The only way i have found to get to the island is to escape from jail, is there another way to get to there? There seems to be a station but without aya you cant go anywhere.

LeTaco

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You get the swimsuit from one of the vendors, you'll need to have Aya along in order to be able to buy from that vendor (can't remember if it costs 35k or 50k)

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Swimsuit (needed to enter the pool via the station): during sundays, with a high positive relationship with Aya, enter her house and wait until 16:00 (you don't need to stay from the morning, you just need to be in her house when 16:00 hits). She'll want to shop, choose to go together. IIRC it costs 9k? There's also 2 more clothing articles buyable this way, used for cosplay H in the small room inside Aya's house; they cycle depending on the week.

Deserted island: with Aya in tow, use the station to head to the harbor (the option that only has one moonrune) and choose to board the ship. Battle (hope you have enough HP and energy drinks). Carefully lower the enemy's HP until they use a special attack with extra text, and then win the battle. Escaping the deserted island here will lead to the isekai chapter.

When controlling the elf girl(Leane?) for the first time, head east and beat up the bandit at the end for spring water, and return to give it to your character. After that it's yet another free roam period. As written previously here, finishing the isekai chapter while Aya is kidnapped (by an enemy in the isekai chapter, I assume) leads to the heroines' individual routes.

I'm not sure if there is a way to get together with any other girl aside from Aya or Leane(?), but you can talk to them while naked to rape them.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Swimsuit (needed to enter the pool via the station): during sundays, with a high positive relationship with Aya, enter her house and wait until 16:00 (you don't need to stay from the morning, you just need to be in her house when 16:00 hits). She'll want to shop, choose to go together. IIRC it costs 9k? There's also 2 more clothing articles buyable this way, used for cosplay H in the small room inside Aya's house; they cycle depending on the week.

Deserted island: with Aya in tow, use the station to head to the harbor (the option that only has one moonrune) and choose to board the ship. Battle (hope you have enough HP and energy drinks). Carefully lower the enemy's HP until they use a special attack with extra text, and then win the battle. Escaping the deserted island here will lead to the isekai chapter.

When controlling the elf girl(Leane?) for the first time, head east and beat up the bandit at the end for spring water, and return to give it to your character. After that it's yet another free roam period. As written previously here, finishing the isekai chapter while Aya is kidnapped (by an enemy in the isekai chapter, I assume) leads to the heroines' individual routes.

I'm not sure if there is a way to get together with any other girl aside from Aya or Leane(?), but you can talk to them while naked to rape them.
How do you actually get off the deserted island? I assume it has something to do with the lab aya can access but there are only 3 papers with anything on them but they dont do anything. gotten as far as chopping down the tree if that helps figure out what i need to do next, pretty much stuck at this point.

Nevermind, figured out you have to go back to your own cave.

Last edited:

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I have read the "walktrough" written with the game and i wanna ask you something guys

1 Do you know how to get or use the camera¿?
2 How to change Aya's clothes¿?
3 Can you get any other job than OL or AV¿? How¿?

Ty in advance, and, if you guys want i can put my save here, you can access to the whole gallery but only the images, not the events themselves so thats the reason i want to know how to do those things i wrote up there.

PD: As ever sorry for my bad english and if anyone needs a save just ask for it =)

zkarsef

Reputation score
This is a primarily English forum. Refrain from using other languages.
может кто скинуть файл с прохождением