What's new

To The Stars! (Zilrax, Mind Flayer, plmnko)

OP
Caulder

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: To The Stars! (Zilrax, Mind Flayer, plmnko)

"You mean...Could help make cure? Could help save pack?" The wolf says, as he moves when she directs to allow her to wash him properly. "Only know how to breed...Not know much about anything besides breeding and surviving...Would not be very useful. But would gladly offer self for experiments to find cure." the wolf says, enthusiasm in his voice as he lets her wash his fur. "Would be willing to try anything if helpful to cause. Great honor to solve problem."

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

"Yes, you don't know anything else right now. That is why you learn. Fortunately I should be able to assist with that part. I certainly welcome someone to test upon as well though. We'll try on the assistant and if not well, we still can do the other either way.," says Valis as she scrubs, making sure to get all of his underside washed, leaving nowhere uncleaned.

"It will also be useful for me, since working by myself takes time and even if I can't teach you too much, having an extra set of... Arms to assist me is always welcome and saves me time. We must exhaust every option after all."

Valis grumbles, wiping some water off the lenses of her mask, maneuvering around so she is perpendicular to the wolf so she can scrub his tail next. "So have you see any strange structures or what not recently? Besides our ones I mean."

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Willing to learn whatever can. Anything to help." the wolf says, raising his tail to allow Valis to clean it properly. "Strange hill to far east, border of pack's hunting grounds. Looks like same material as human place." he says, as he watches her tend to his tail. "Bad place. One of pack found way into strange hill...Never came back."

Zilrax

Reputation score

"I will begin the preparations for getting you the right implants then and talk to Elena about those arm harnesses.," nods Valis, musing a bit.

"I know you all do not use names but that's difficult for humans to call to reliably so I shall call you Maxwell, after the highest peak upon my home planet. And with your aide we shall scale our way up to a solution.," hums Valis before nodding, quite satisfied with her name choice.

She sighs and gets up a bit, "Other side now. And anywhere I am missing? We need to make sure you are well cleaned for the procedure. Best to avoid any complications after all."

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Maxwell...Name sound strong...Like." the wolf says, a smirk on his canid features as he turns around and allows Valis to wash his other side. "No. Very wet. Very thorough. Eager to get to work, help human." he says, his tail wagging slightly, and enthusiasm in his voice.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"Very well. Let's get to it.," says Valis, getting up and climbing out of the shower, drying herself and Maxwell off, and trying not to giggle at him looking poofy afterwards, before getting dressed into her medical equipment.

"I'll get the implants for installation and such to uplink you to our systems. Hope onto the table and I'll get to work when I'm back. It'll just be a short nap.," said Valis afterwards, taking the sonic surgeon over that way and collecting the cybernetics equipment that most medical personnel had installed. It would save her a lengthy tutorial on what was needed and teaching him to read. And make further equipment easier to use later.

Once she got them she returned with her tools, and barring complications, used the tool to lull him to unconsciousness and dull his pain receptors, working carefully with practiced work, taking an x-ray then working to install the equipment. After all, with so many species in the world it was in their best interest to assure a universal nature to installation.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maxwell nods, leaping up to the table after being dried off, his fur all poofed out and making him look absolutely adorable, before her gently lays down and waits for her to begin the procedure.

As she works and goes over X-Rays, she'll soon discover that his internal organs and skeletal structure are a perfect match to a normal-sized wolf, just scaled up to a much larger size, and using that knowledge, the procedure completes without a hitch.

Once he finally comes to, however, he groans as he hops down, swaying a little. "Head feels...Strange...Hurts, but not like hit by packmate..." the wolf groans, shaking his head lightly.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"That's normal after the surgery, it will fade soon.," says Valis, "Your nerves are just adapting to having slightly different connections. It won't last long. If it does, or gets worse, inform me immediately. In any case you'll now be able to read and understand all languages, though it may take some time at first for it to cycle through. It's the only reason we could communicate prior."

Valis gently helps support him a bit as he sways and walks over to a screen, flipping it on. "Maxwell, you're now authorized to look over medical records and so forth. I ask you to when not doing your duties or enjoying free time to study these records. The implants should help your absorption of the information so you should get up the theoretical skill to be my assistant quite quickly."

Valis walks over and sits into the large chair she usually slept on in the medical bay, using a panel to open and extend a low bed on the ground. "Usually that is for patients who cannot be safely lifted, but for now it may serve as your bed. It's been a hectic day and I wish to get some rest before renewing my efforts. You may rest or test your implants or whatever it is you wish in the meantime."

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maxwell sways a little before getting used to himself, padding over to the bed and laying down on it. "Thank you, Valis...Feels good...Able to help pack soon..." the wolf says, before resting his head and huffing out a sign, slowly drifting off to sleep.

The next morning, all three women awake with their partners next to them, the Alpha gently shielding and nuzzling Elisa beneath his big body, the Den Mother intwined with Elena and resting her head against her breasts, and Maxwell gently snoozing in his new bed, a new day ahead of them.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

After so rough and passional sex with the Alpha, there was not way than just a few hours would be enough to recover for the space human. Peacefully sleeping with the fur of the beast protecting her from the cold of the ship, Elisa remain sleeping the whole night and dawn until her body get tired of the hard floor streching and softly yawning until her skin feel the dry cum between her legs and on the floor, instinctively she get a sanple of the fluid where she was resting and so texture made her awake faster than the usual to ponder her actual state.

It dont take too much effort to remember the whole event until the beast decided to rest at her side. Ponders about what happened later come then, she was not sure if they only sleep or they passed the night doing anything else. Uhm... Excuse me. Good Morning. She said softly to dont cause an attack from the creature when she tried to push him away, without her armor she was not sure what a bite of him could do her or the claws close her. Her cum soaked hand reached her belly, in part for her worries of how she get inflated in that interesting fecundation.

I suppose than you dont need me any longer, so i will take a bath and then dress to start my activities. Said to the Alpha and he was maybe still sleeping so he could maybe let her do what she want now, maybe.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

The next morning when she woke up finally, Elena cooed softly, her tail wriggling underneath her and Dina both as she'd laid it down underneath them for more comfort. "Mmm, morning love. Did you have a comfortable night hon?" Elena cooed softly in Dina's ear as they lay there, her hands sliding around and groping Dina's ass and pulling her against her.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Valis yawns, and gets up out of the chair, stretching and heading for the shower once more to get cleaned up, cleaning herself quickly, before coming out and changing into a new set of her clothes. Once done she moved over and gently gave Maxwell a shake. "Maxwell. Time to get up. I'm going to get breakfast. I'm told your species are vegetarian, and your choices of food out there are superior, so I won't be able to offer you a satisfying breakfast. You can go get food before we begin?"