What's new

To The Stars! (Zilrax, Mind Flayer, plmnko)

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score
Re: To The Stars! (Zilrax, Mind Flayer, plmnko)

"I am a doctor, while wolves having sex with people is fairly new to me, this is not something I am unfamiliar with. Moreover you were all worried about disease and injury. And you are hardly in public. You had sex with Elisa in front of me and several wolves and the Den Mother as well. You won't even notice I'm here once you get started.," states Valis flatly, or as flat as someone who talked like they devoured helium by nature could manage.

Valis leaned against the wall, before smirking a bit as the Alpha began to stake his claim on Elisa. Having not forgotten Elisa's attempted violation of her, Valis decided to switch on her surgical tool, sending the sonic waves to the alpha, stimulating his balls, wanting to ensure Elisa got an extra big fertile load. Seemed an appropriate retribution to her.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh I'm alright Den Mother, just... a bit worried about us is all. But a bit tired after all that too, hmhm. It was fun though, and felt amazing," Elena said softly as she lay there with the Den Mother, accepting the drink and suckling her nipple a bit hard to coax the milk to flow out for her.

Elena would remain there with the Den Mother for the time being, drinking her milk and getting up only if the Den Mother wished to go watch her Alpha hunter wolf mating with Elisa. If the Den Mother decided to remain there though then Elena would lay her head down after she was through drinking and rest, watching the others from where she was at if possible.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Alpha growls in approval as his balls are stimulated, reaching his head down to lock Elisa's neck in his teeth dominantly, though taking care not to actually hurt her, as he begins to thrust in and out of her, digging his massive canine cock ever deeper into her, his pre helping to easy its passage, and his fluffy body pressing down on Elisa in a small measure of comfort as he plunders her depths. "Human feels so good inside...Even better than fox female...Will be sure to make her feel even better." he says around his teeth, his weighty testices starting to hit her thighs on each inward thrust, growing larger slowly as Valis stimulates them, the knot at the base of his shaft butting against her lips.

As Elena suckles from the den mother, she can feel her strength and energy surging back to her, making her feel revitalised and good as new, as the Den Mother holds her close, sighing contentedly. "Don't you worry about a thing, little fox. My pack will do everything in their power to protect our pups, and I have faith that Valis will fix our problem. Then, I will carry one of your children, by choice, and not by necessity." she says, her bushy tail wrapping around from between her legs and reaching up to rest against the woman's nethers and rub against them and her fluffy tail rather pleasurably.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I was not myself...ahh... you dont know how strong that musk was... oh god, this shouldnt feel like this... Elisa answer between moans to Valis, her body was not acting as she expected, even being hold by the mawl was just turning her even more aroused, her wet at her private place was starting to gush by the soft pat coming by th beasts testicles.

With her arms slowly getting weak to endure her own body and soft moans getting louder, Elisa couldnt hide anymore how skilled this beast was to pleasure a female no matter her race. His piston increased making her reach almost her peak, as the time passed she only could hope than this end already before she lost her mind to the pleasure once again.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"Fair enough. Still need to make sure nothing causes trouble, yes? Don't worry about it.," says Valis simply, as she started to increase stimulation. It'd be a decent study to see just how effective the virus was in accounting for different species and capacities and fertility rates. If it got dangerous, she'd simply use her tools to ensure everything went safe and smooth.

She continued to wait and watch, observing as she assisted the alpha, going to see just how much of Elisa got fertilized.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Feeling her strength returning to her as she drank the Den Mother's milk, Elena sighs contentedly and laid her head down to rest. "Yeah... Valis is pretty smart, I think with all our help she can figure things out for sure," Elena cooed softly in the Den Mother's ear, appreciative of the wolf woman's tail as she curled her own tail around to cover them both like a blanket and moaning softly as the wolf tail caressed the base of her own and against her folds.

"Let's just watch them and rest for now okay Den... you know what... I'm gonna call you Dina. So we don't have to keep saying such a long title as Den Mother on and on. Is that alright with you?" Elena said to the Den Mother after a few moments, looking a bit hopefully up at her and kissing her on the cheek.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Alpha continues to slam into Elisa, his breaths starting to come in short pants as he batters the tip of his cock against her cervix, before a single, mighty thrust pierces it inside and simultaneously buries his knot inside of her, growling in appreciation of the stimuli on his balls, as he makes tiny thrusts in and out, his knot slowly inflating as he growls dominantly around her neck, then begins to blast his copious load directly into her womb, the first blast filling her entirely, and the second bloating out her belly, showing no signs of stopping his relentless drive to breed her.

The Den Mother cuddles elena close, a smile on her face. "It is a wonderful name, Elena. I accept." she says, moving to return the kiss, except on the Kitsune's lips, her tongue darting in and fighting for dominance with the fox-woman's. Elena can already feel her hormones starting to imbalance, as a pregnancy often causes, alluding to the fact that the Den Mother wasn't lying when she said a pregnancy only lasted a week.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Yes!....yes, just dont let... anyone else... come. The human manage to say to Valis, as her body was eagerly used by the beast.

Elena's hands couldnt endure it more and she placed her weight on her arms, with this her butt rise up the enough to make the wolf get deep inside her. Her breath started to get used to weakly moan and whimper unable soon to hold them soon, her hands hold the blanket, pressing it in an attempt to endure the pleasure placed on her.

Then the knot get placed making her gasp for the strange invasion and so she tried to turn behind, but the hold on her neck stop her to do it. She manage to calm as the slow thrust went, there was not way to deny the enjoy on these until suddenly a fierce thrust come and follow a large load than almost made her cum as the warm cream fill her insides, then a second come. Ahh... im going to... i cant more. Elena then just wanted to cum, so this could end before she lost her mind by the extreme sex going on, her moans getting louder as her strengh almost fade the enough to lost the weight of her arms and make her breasts touch the floor.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Valis observed the rampant rutting, finally ceasing to stimulate the alpha once he began to unleash his massive seed, instead turning her scans to Elisa. A single blast had filled her to the brim, and if the Alpha was anything like normal hounds, he'd be blasting as long as his knot was locking him in.

So she watched Elisa. The minute she saw structural damage being imminent, she'd have to swiftly remove the Alpha from the sniper's body. It'd also let her watch to see if the virus was compensating for size differences. If it had crossed all species, it'd be bad for it's spread to not do so. A natural made virus likely would not account for it, being too random in nature, so if it did it would help confirm her theory that this was an engineered pathogen.

She'd have to wait and see, as Elisa ballooned rapidly.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"You're very welcome dear... I'm glad you like it," Elena said with a smile on her face, leaning up and kissing Dina on the lips lovingly.

Elena returned the kiss Dina gave her furiously, her tongue vying for dominance with the wolf woman's and not giving in to her, trying to maintain the position of the dominant one. She felt a stirring in her loins again as they kissed, thanks to the pregnancy she assumed. It didn't take long before Elena's cock was hard as a rock again and pressing against Dina's inner thighs, with Elena smirking as she pulled away.

"Hmhm, I think I'm feeling up and ready for round two... if you are that is," Elena giggled playfully, forgetting about the ones in the adjacent room and diving back in for another deep kiss as she tried to gain dominance over Dina. If she succeeded, Elena would roll Dina over onto her hands and knees with her ass high in the air, and then she'd plow her for all her worth, making sure to hold back her orgasms as much as possible to give Dina the maximum amount of pleasure possible.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Alpha groans around her throat as he continues to pump his seed into her, slowly moving to lay down on his side and bring her with him, wrapping his front legs around her lovingly as his orgasm begins to ebb, his knot slowly shrinking and allowing his seed to start spurting out around it, though Elisa's belly remains quite full, and Valis observes no permanent damage.

Dina moans as she gives into the dominance of the kitsune, moving to roll over and bury her face in her arms, moaning as the Kitsune starts to go to town on her. "Mmm! I may have to keep you for good! You're a perfect mate for me and my Alpha!" she says, as her insides continue to squeeze and pleasure her newfound lover.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Valis studies her systems then nods, noting that Elisa seemed perfectly fine. That was almost certain proof it was an artificial virus, but it was all circumstantial evidence. She'd need to find hard proof.

"Well, that settles that. I'll leave you two to your rest, as no damage has been found. I'm going to take a shower to cleanse any contaminants that may throw off my readings. After that I will perform physicals upon our guests to determine their health as well as to study their physiology more indepth. Excuse me.," states Valis, before heading out for the medical room, detouring into the decontamination shower room.

She promptly stripped down everything but her mask and shield, switching the shield to shower mode and sighing a bit. The Mask she switched to shower mode as well, both becoming porous to water and soap so she could wash herself, without the threat of lowering her defenses and allowing a surprise breach to melt her alive. Were she on Venus anyways.

Valis then began to wash, taking her time as she scrubbed herself, needing to ensure she was entirely clean before the decontamination part of the shower began.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, I wouldn't mind staying here with you for a while at least, but I do have my work to do too. However... I will definitely come back from time to time to see you and the pups we'll have together, so I can play with them and play with you too," Elena said with a smile as she knocked away at Dina. "I hate to admit this, but I much prefer girls over guys. Because they're much sweeter and much more fun in bed," she added, cooing in Dina's ear as she pounded her good and deep.

Elena kept going at Dina while Elisa and Valis took care of the alpha's needs, one hand gently grabbing Dina's tail and petting it while it wagged, while her other hand teased Dina's clit as much as possible to enhance her pleasure. Elena wouldn't last quite as long for round two before cumming hard, but she came just as much as the first time and gently bit the back of Dina's neck in the same manner the alpha had done to her, asserting her dominance as she held herself inside while unloading her seed, ensuring that every drop remained locked within the wolf matriarch's womb and taking if the first round hadn't took.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The locked room noise get intensified animal with lustful sound than escaped and invaded the whole ship where any creature could know the event happening just now. Elisa who at the start was against give her body to the alpha was just completely invaded by the warm lupine seed to care anymore, instead a huge and odd feeling invade her mind than erased any correct fear to die by how endlessly the potent male ejaculate inside her without doubt impregnated cum filled womb.

With the wolf placing his warm breathing in her neck as this increase his speed in his last moments of breed with her, the human also heard his words translated by their technology implanted inside them, it should dont make her turn aroused even more, but she dont have the breath to say anything back, only moan aloud and press her fists to try to endure this and dont lost herself. The idea than she was better turning on this wolf with her thigh pussy made her softly smile and feel strangely proud of her genes.

The Alpha knot then started to lost its diameter, but even then the wolf just continued placing more inside the already turned on human, he placed his legs as a human would do to hug his lover and this made Elisa get amazed, this thing was just so hot than could be maybe even be better partner than Elena, it even causing the human to get her peak as she feel the knot finally start to release her, until her mate remain in place in order to dont let any drop escape from her round belly until this rest at her side and so the drops of cum could find an exit from Elisa.

Exhausted, Elisa just couldnt hate the wolf hugging her, she was exhausted but as she was already filled with its seed, she just accept to cuddle closer and feel his warm before get some courage to let Valis leave and now alone she decide to talk with the beast. Hng, i guess than it was not so bad... but really it was so needed to fill me like this? Sigh... i would thank if you stay with me a little more like this before i get up to start to do my work, there is a huge area than i must scan. Said this she hope than she can rest a moment with at least the beast at her side, then maybe wait for Valis to end her bath so she can take one to clean the mess than the fox and the alpha had made over and inside her.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Valis showers, the one Wolf who hasn't gotten off tonight gently pads in behind her, stopping outside the shower and tilting his head curiously. "Why human with strange muzzle not want to enjoy herself?" the wolf asks, a hint of shyness in his voice.

Dina begins to pant as Elena picks up the pace, toying with her and dominating her, experiencing a powerful orgasm halfway to Elena's own, her whole body shivering and causing her bloated belly to slosh as she presses back into the rough fucking the Kitsune is giving her. "Mmm! Oh gods yes! I would not object to you giving me even more pups later!" she cries out, as she feels Elena's orgasm hit, being slammed with her own as she presses her whole body into Elena's, submitting to her will, for now, as her stomach balloons outward even further, her eyes rolled into her head.

The Alpha cuddle Elisa close to him, holding her on his cock as his orgasm begins to wane, until stopping entirely. "You...Much more pleasurable mate than fox-human. Would...Like to breed pups with again...But will rest with for now." he says, his tongue running out and licking up her cheek lovingly as he shields her with his big, furry body, slowly drifting off to sleep.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Valis was washing, when the sudden voice caused her to yelp with a bit of a jump, grabbing the railing before she slipped, grunting as her head bumped into the shower. "Ow! God fucking... Ugh, don't sneak up on me like that! Look, I've explained this repeatedly. First, a euphoric pregnancy will interfere with my research into a cure. Two, I don't find you all very... Enticing, no offense. You're aesthetically pleasing certainly, but sexually? Nuh uh. And thirdly, it;s very difficult for me to take care of those who are pregnant when I am too."

She sighed tiredly and opened the shower door somewhat and peered out at him through her mask. "As I said before it's complicated. I could keep going really. I find my enjoyment in other places. And my people just aren't very sexual."

She blinked a moment then sighed a bit. "Anyways I'm decontaminating so I can study all you and make sure you're healthy and stuff without my own body throwing the results off. You may as well get in here too so I can wash you. It'll happen sooner or later anyways and you probably need it. So cmon, hop to it. And grab my surgeon tool on the way, case I need to shake things loose, it's the silver stick right there."

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Elisa soft after sex sounds started to fade in just weak breaths, as she relax to confort herself of the embrance of the virile Alpha behind her. Her hand even rubs and scratch behind his ears as this lick at her, so he could notice than she dont have anything against him now. Actually, you also were better than the human foxgirl. Elisa said with a soft smirk, still slighty pissed with Elena for act against her after leave her the right of be the first to fuck with her. Maybe i should need time to decide it, but if you are really so kind like this all the time we could maybe... yes, why not. We should repeat this soon or later in private of course.

Said this she pets kindly the creature to help him to sleep and she then tried to do the same, then maybe she would awake alone or with him what she suppose it was up to him. She certainly would need them to take a bath and dress her armor before maybe let Varis examine her before get out to explore this world.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm, good hon, because I would love to give you more pups one day," Elena pants in Dina's ear, nipping at it before biting the back of her neck again as she finished depositing her seed directly into the wolf matron's womb and swelling her belly further.

Elena sighed softly as she pulled out of Dina, her entire body shuddering softly as she did, her balls trembling and soaked with both her own seed and Dina's femcum. As soon as she'd pulled free of Dina, she leaned down and kissed the wolf matron on the lips and helped to raise her up, where she pulled her up onto one of the beds in their shuttle and snuggled up behind her so they could sleep on the comfortable mattress. She pulled the blanket up over them both and closed her eyes, nibbling on Dina's ear and neck lovingly as she did and enjoying the feel of the wolf woman.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The wolf moves over to gently pick up the surgical tool in his teeth, then allows Valis to take it before speaking. "Oh...Was afraid...Human did not find wolves attractive." he says, stepping into the shower with her and letting the water run through his fur. "Do not to be pushy, but when cure is found...Would human with strange muzzle...Bear pups for me? Feel...Left out. Other packmates all donated to cause in some way or another...Only one not done so." he says, the translator carrying over his sorrow and a smidge of self-loathing in his voice.

Soon enough, both women and their mates are sound asleep, enjoying their company and resting for the day ahead of them tomorrow.

So, I'm going to continue the scene with Valis and the wolf if the other two don't mind, then we can timeskip to next morning if PLM and MF are alright with that.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"Well that is part of it. Humans are designed to basically find other humans attractive. Usually. Things that seem more human are more attractive. Though well, that's never been entirely true. Some do find wolves attractive. Some part of the brain I suppose is slightly different.," sighs Valis, taking the tool gently.

Valis starts scrubbing the wolf down, sighing a bit. "There are other ways to contribute than simply siring more wolves you know. For example you could allow me to perform some tests to see if I can make a safe cure and such for you. It'd be far more significant a contribution, if only because it might be a touch risky. Roll onto your side please."

Once he was on his side she'd start scrubbing his underside. "Honestly though I suspect this disease is not natural. I think someone made it. Why, I have no idea. But have you seen any strange metal things like we're inside now or something similar before? Any sort of strange metal structures or beings. If I can locate the origin of the virus I may have a better means of developing a cure. It'd save a lot of time because this isn't a full on research ship. I don't have all the tools to really work it. Not to mention lack of manpower."

Valis looks at him a brief moment then smirks a bit amusedly. "Actually, how would you like to be my lab assistant? I mean, you're clearly intelligent species, I'm sure me and Elena can rig together some sort of exo-arm harness so you can easily manipulate our tools, and being able to read is just a translator implant away. You seem to want to contribute, so this is your chance to have a direct hand in making the cure."