What's new

To The Stars! (Zilrax, Mind Flayer, plmnko)

OP
Caulder

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: To The Stars! (Zilrax, Mind Flayer, plmnko)

The Den Mother growls pleasedly as she's dominated by the Kitsune, kissing back with just as much force and dominance, a growl leaving her lips when she pulls back, although that is soon replaced with a quiet moan of pleasure as the Kitsune tastes her, then maneuvers into position to begin fucking her slow and deep. "I hope they are like you! I would enjoy having more twin-gendered breeders in my pack." she pants out, before rolling to the side and planting Elena onto the ground, reaching for her hands to pin them to the floor of the shuttle. "Mmm. If you want to take the lead, you have to prove you're worthy." she coos into the Kitsune's ear as she begins roughly riding her.

Last edited:

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

"It's fine. And you never asked. You're hardly the first fox kin I ran into. Honestly I thought you had been and I just never was there for it. Your sexuality is not my problem. Though your libido could be if it's not tended too, so for all our sakes, don;t get backed up. Last thing I need is a sex crazed fluffball bunking nearby.," smirks Valis as she watched the two beastfolk begin to rut together.

"I'll let you know what is on the making when I get a look at the genetic make up. But in the meantime, I'm sure those fox balls need emptying so... Let's help that along."

Valis grins before using the sonic surgeon to direct her energy to stimulate the kitsunes balls, going to stimulate her to release heartily into the Den Mother.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, alright Valis... though I would like to just once take your mask off so I can kiss you and make sweet love to you all night long. I think you would love it, because we kitsune are very sensual and loving," Elena giggled at Valis' words, winking at the masked woman before going back to the Den Mother.

"I'll bet you'd like them to be more like me in that way. But I was meaning kitsune to be more specific, not hermaphrodites, but... that'd be a helluva bonus I think," Elena said to the Den Mother before kissing her again.

When the Den Mother rolled her over and pinned her to the floor, Elena gasped and squealed a bit. As she felt that tight and experienced pussy begin riding her, Elena began moaning lewdly into the once again musk filled room, giving a smirk towards the Den Mother. "Heh, alright then. I will prove my worth," Lilia said, looking like she was about to try and roll the Den Mother back over again.

Before she could do so however, she felt Valis switch on her device and squealed out loud as it did indeed provoke the response she was wanting and Elena's stamina quickly ran out and within a minute she came hard inside the Den Mother, filling her womb full of her seed as her own eyes rolled up into her head. She hadn't been expecting that extra stimulation and as she began coming down from her pleasure high, Elena looked over at Valis and smiled, panting slightly. "H-Holy shit Val... that was awesome. Buzz her butt with it too, let both of us feel it," Elena said, waiting to see if Valis would do as she asked, though if it was used on her again, Elena's body would go limp and give no more resistance as she came hard a second time within another minute, her balls aching a bit yet feeling amazing.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"Pass. How about you put one on instead, then you wouldn't constantly be getting pheromone crazy.," smirks Valis, "You've got Elisa to be your breeding buddy anyways. I'm handling the midwifery around here. You'll be glad I'm not carrying the same burden when I can make yours be painless."

Valis snickered a bit, watching Elena's quick shot reaction, before turning the device on the Den Mother, stimulating her clit in turn this time. "See, why would I need to join in, this is way more fun. Squirm, squirm and give me lot's of good data to research hah!"

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Den Mother moans in pleasure as the Kitsune cums inside of her, a pout on her face. "And here I thought you had more stamina than thAAAA!" the Den Mother says, her words cut off by a shrill of climax as the tool stimulates her into her own premature climax. "No fair! I want to enjoy my time with Elena before I drain every last drop out of her balls." she says, before she dives in and dominantly kisses the kitsune, before beginning to bounce on her once more, her belly bloating out with the herm's orgasm, as she urges her to fuck even more.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Valis snickers as she watches the Den Mother go off this time. "Heh, definitely way more fun. And before anyone gets any bright ideas about using this on me, this things dangerous in untrained hands. So don't even try it, too risky."

She shakes her head at the complaints of fairness, but removes the effect from the Den Mother, deciding to let the two exhaust themselves normally.

"Sure, suit yourselves heh. Think I'm going to head back to the medical bay and get started. Had my fun and I'm bound to have all the data now. You two make all the kids you want in the meantime."

Valis got up, chuckling and headed for the medbay to get started, giving the slightest stagger before heading in to go check over all the data and see if she can figure out what went wrong and why.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I didn't mean right now you silly thing. I mean later on, because you deserve some good loving too you know. Besides, I'll bet you're beautiful under that mask, hmhm," Elena giggled at Valis as soon as she'd recovered from the stimulation of the device.

Feeling the Den Mother's premature climax, Elena giggled at her and let her dominate her cock and balls for now, feeling that the Den Mother was enjoying herself, and she too was enjoying this, as she didn't care to be on bottom. Elena bucked her hips up to meet the Den Mother's bounces, reaching up with both of the wolf woman's breasts and knead them around possessively and as soon as their kiss was broken she would dive in at those large tits and lick and suckle on them just as she'd done with Elisa before.

"Aw Valis, you can use it on me again if you want to, hmhm," Elena added to Valis as she started away.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The den mother moans as the kitsune fondles and suckles her, being met with a trickle of milk, spicy and warm. the Den Mother reaches a hand up to hold the herm's mouth against her breast, growling dominantly for her to continue, as she rides her roughly, slamming up and down on her with much greater force than a normal human would have.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Elena moaned submissively as the Den Mother rode her hard and fast, seeking to coax out more of her seed. Elena was all too happy to oblige her and gave a lust filled giggle as her balls slapped against the Den Mother's ass with each bounce. After a few minutes though, Elena tried to roll the Den Mother over so she could be on top for a little while, though the Den Mother was taller than her and a bit stronger than her as well.

"Come on Den Mother... please let me be on top. I want to hold you close and fuck you silly," Elena panted to the Den Mother, trying to roll her over so she could be on top, where she would eagerly knock away at her.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Den Mother relents, allowing the Kitsune to roll her over, though still holding her dominantly. "Then fuck me with all you have, Elena. Show me you're worthy of siring pups in me." she growls, wrapping her arms possessively around the kitsune and lightly nipping at her neck.

Int he med bay, Valis' suspicions are soon confirmed, as she finds traces of a virus altering the DNA of the creatures and preventing same-species fertilization for both ovum and semen. However, they are incredibly receptive to other kinds of genetic material, and shift to accommodate, leading to abnormally high fertilization rates between different species. On closer inspection, Valis can find traces of the virus, and notice that it mutates at an absurdly rapid rate, making a cure nearly impossible.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Valis settles down and goes over the data. It seemed it was indeed a retrovirus at work. Fascinating. She supposed the virus' advantage was by forcing the hosts to breed with other species it could spread to new vectors. However this seemed very sophisticated to have come out of the blue suddenly just a year, no wait a few years, stupid different solar calenders.

The virus was incredibly unstable, it was mutating rapidly. Any cure would be defunct rapidly. However, perhaps it'd be possible to engineer a counter pathogen to counteract the virus. Both would be attempting to alter the genetic code equally, thus negating each others efforts. The net result would be omni fertility, if it worked. But that would take equipment she sorely lacked. This wasn't a science facility.

Valis hummed a bit. Elisa did mention something viable though. If they so desperately needed other species seed, a solution presented itself. They had the milker, if they simply caught a few species and milked them reliably, they could stockpile large amounts of genetic material for other species to make use of, and do the same for the wolves.

Valis hummed. Alternatively perhaps she could use the surgical tools to apply another species genetic template to the alpha. It'd be costly to her nanite stores but it'd solve some of the short term issues.

Valis made sure to log all her data and back up a file into the Black Box on her findings before she got up. It wasn't hopeless by any means but they would definitely need resources. But this virus must have been engineered, though to what end she was uncertain. That meant there may be a lab or listening post here to observe the situation. And that meant superior equipment to supplement her supplies. One way to find out.

Valis headed out, staggering again a bit, and checking to see if Elena and the Den Mother had satisfied themselves yet.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Elena playfully giggled at the Den Mother as she managed to get on top, where she eagerly began bucking her hips again, intent on breeding this wolf woman full of children. The horny kitsune herm moaned as her neck was nipped at by the Den Mother, with Elena returning said love bites and slamming her hips forward again and again, long deep strokes, but this time faster and stronger, making the Den Mother know she was worthy.

"Yes... I am worthy... I'm more than worthy. You will bear my children. And I believe they will all be just like me... but that... that's just my thoughts," Elena moaned in the Den Mother's ear before diving back in and nipping at her neck again.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yes they will. They'll be fantastic breeders! And I'll be sure to wring out every drop daily." the wolf woman grunts out as she's hammered into by the herm atop her, biting into her neck possessively, though not enough to break the skin. Her folds begin to clench around Elena's shaft, hinting at her approaching second climax. "Now fill me up with your pups, you wonderful little fox!"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm... yes... yes Den Mother... I'm all yours right now. I'll give you the strongest pups you've ever had," Elena said to the Den Mother, moaning as the wolf woman bit her neck again.

Feeling the Den Mother's pussy beginning to clench around her shaft, Elena moaned louder and began hammering away at her, causing her balls to slap hard against the wolf woman's ass as she did. Elena didn't stop knocking away at the Den Mother until she felt a powerful climax wash through her, where she slammed balls deep into the wolf woman's pussy and exploded, filling her up full of her seed. While she started cumming, Elena took one of the Den Mother's hands and brought it down to cup her balls as they twitched while pumping her seed out, letting the Den Mother feel if leaving her balls.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Den Mother pants in ecstasy as Lilia starts to hammer away in earnest, moaning as she reaches a hand around to pull her into a tight embrace, her other hand already on the kitsune's balls and squeezing them to coax out her climax, before she can feel it explode out of her, crying out her own bliss as she splatters the floor with her own juices, before Lilia's bloats her even forther, and a large amount of it flows back out around her member to coat the herm's balls and thighs, and mix on the floor with the Den Mother's own fluids.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Feeling the Den Mother squeezing her balls to milk them dry, Elena squealed as they kept pumping out more and more of her seed. After a full minute of spurting her cum, Elena was finally spent for that climax and looked deep into the Den Mother eyes, a look of affection in her own. "Oh wow Den Mother... that was amazing. I could never get enough of your luscious body. I love it... I love you. Are there other Den Mothers like you?" Elena said in her mad lust, diving in and kissing the Den Mother deeply, wrestling her tongue and trying to be the dominate one this time around to show her strength, starting to thrust her hips again in an attempt to pleasure the wolf woman.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Den Mother moans out as Elena pumps her full, her arms wrapping around the herm when she bent in for a kiss, submitting to her tongue for now, as her legs reach up and lock around the kitsune's hips. "Stay inside me, dear Elena...I want to make sure your pups take hold." she pants out once her mouth is free, her legs holding the Kitsune inside of her firmly.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

After a prolong sex than the human had as her first time, for fortune she awake when all was safe of a second sex crazy event. Elisa groan and strech, slowly opening her eyes as she tried to remember what has just happened, her mind have just parts, but the strange itch at her privates make her move her hand to notice the in part dry cum in her thighs.

Hm...oh great...cant be... She mutter in weak voice, her eyes soon notice the scene a little far of her, Valis with some strange devices, the two beast girls close each other and the wolves. She was worried and soon wanted to go to wash herself, getting up after notice the small puddle between her legs. Then as a hit she remembered the musk and get up faster, using the blanket than msteriously was over her to cover her nude body.

Hey! What attacked us? that scent at the air from where it come from? Elisa ask to mostly Eline as she tried to dont cause more conflict with the medic right now.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright Den Mother, I'll stay here with you. Just imagine I've knotted with you. Hmhm, if I keep pushing forward and force my balls inside of you too then I would kinda be knotted inside of you I suppose," Elena cooed softly, giggling as she lay there atop the Den Mother and hugged her close, kissing her again.

She noticed Elisa stirring from the spot she'd left her in with the blanket over her and smirked a bit. When Elisa asked her where the musk had come from, Elena giggled a bit and nodded at the Den Mother. "It came from our dear Den Mother. Her pheromones to be exact. Wasn't something we could really prevent," Elena replied to Elisa with a smile, laying her head down on the Den Mother's breasts and using them as pillows for now.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Elisa worries fade after heard than they havent been attacked by another band in this planet or life form. She frown, softly bitting her lower lip in the inside and grip softly more the blanked around her. Her pheromones shouldnt be so strong, maybe it was so early for place living species in this ship whitout have ours protocols ready for any event.

The red haired girl sigh and mantain her distance. Lets call this enough for today, we should now just focus on read the data-