What's new

RPG RPG Maker 巨乳女達とデートしたり、嫁にしたり、性奴隷にしたりするRPG RJ159952

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 巨乳女達とデートしたり、嫁にしたり、性奴隷にしたりするRPG

Theoretically the Partial should work with any future updates .
If your applying the Partial to a 1.0.2 or higher, do not let the Partial overwrite any Map named rvdata file and the Common Event.rvdata.
However, this will make the Time Watch vanish.

Last edited:

arcash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, now that i finally got to the kid part, someone knows how to procede.
As far as i understand you need to make a medicine with three ingredeints

3 love juice of elf (from rin but i been unable to produce it even after i made her cum a dozen times, she is in slave mode)

1 goblin beard (after rescuing mist on the hole)

1 orc testicle (which I believe it is obtained from the orc mob in the closed house on the right that appears at the human city at 16 30 when you are with rin, but first you need to hit it with another item that also requires elf love juice to make it)

So someone knows the exact procedure for obtaining the juice and can you go "happy" route with rin?

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, now that i finally got to the kid part, someone knows how to procede.
As far as i understand you need to make a medicine with three ingredeints

3 love juice of elf (from rin but i been unable to produce it even after i made her cum a dozen times, she is in slave mode)

1 goblin beard (after rescuing mist on the hole)

1 orc testicle (which I believe it is obtained from the orc mob in the closed house on the right that appears at the human city at 16 30 when you are with rin, but first you need to hit it with another item that also requires elf love juice to make it)

So someone knows the exact procedure for obtaining the juice and can you go "happy" route with rin?
How did you get into the closed house with the orc mob? i have tried going there with rin at 16:30 but the door just stays locked, and he never says anything either.

Stalinyourbase

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got some saves further in? I'm having trouble getting past the first two girls through dates or rape.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like the bug with the curfew is still there, may have to start the game all over, damn it.

Edit: Nevermind, turns out you can resolve the curfew by triggering a sex scene with Aya. Speak to her just before class while naked and it should play a scene in the school infirmary, then you need to talk to her mother which would lead to her lifting the curfew.

Last edited:

arcash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How did you get into the closed house with the orc mob? i have tried going there with rin at 16:30 but the door just stays locked, and he never says anything either.

You can't go in directly, first you need to wait in the human city with rin until 16:30 more or less. An orc will appear at the city and attack you, if you lose rin will be taken to the house and the door will be open

Edit: So, anyone got luck with the elf love juice?

iryane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know the correct procedure to get it, but while taking Rin for a walk I always press S and chose to play her body 2nd option then 1st option and when the last option appear to choose to do her in another loaction or stop choose stop. After that play with her body again and you'll directly do a sex scene, after the scene you will get the love juice....

Last edited:

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Stuck on what to do to get the medicine too, i am missing the second ingredient of the first item the merchant sells, and the last ingredient of the second item he sells, anyone know what they are and how to get them?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Ver 1.5 out -x -

It adds event in 隷属婚 route. (googlefu says slave marriage)

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ver 1.5 out -x -

It adds event in 隷属婚 route. (googlefu says slave marriage)
lol.. not even 1 month passed...
im waiting till its have v2.0++ lol

arcash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Stuck on what to do to get the medicine too, i am missing the second ingredient of the first item the merchant sells, and the last ingredient of the second item he sells, anyone know what they are and how to get them?
For the first one you have to go to the southern island, i think it was a drop of the zombie village. For the second item, reading the manual i understant that you have to throw the first item to an orc, then kill it.

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the elf girl where i find her?

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have like 999,999 gold but choosing the 40,000g option she won't accept the money still >.>

got the digital camera from the fat guy, also a infrared camera.

the fat guy mentioned is the guy who rape her in toilet or is another guy ?

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

beat the guy is vague
how i make her out soapland ? please ease this poor soul

MagiDeimos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to trigger the milking scenes for aya and ushimisume to get their milk to craft the breast enhancement drug? Also where can you find the white flower? Is it possible to get these items during the first part or only during the second part?

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

where get cowgirl go in front pass in middle of 2 trees and go left and go down a rope there is a White flower the área has much trees

Stalinyourbase

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is curfew breaking the thing where she will frown give two text boxes in the school and not attend anymore or something like that? Cause i can't figure out if i need to load an earlier save or do something special for it. Edit- Nevermind. Just go nude in school and talk before she is suppose to be in class then talk to the mother at the house and repeat until the door is opened to her room again.

edit- actually just got to the cow girl. Where does she go if captured by bandana dude or bandit dude. Even more edit. Bandit dude takes her to the farm which is on the path north where you get her which is sort of obscured by the timer. Bunch of possible stuff up there.

Last edited:

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

for milking scene the girl need be slave and give a birth

Where go the child of heroines i search zero

iryane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

to get ゴブリンの髭 you need to kill the goblin that's raping Mist.....

to get オークの睾丸 from the orc you need to make オーク発情剤 1st you could get the ingredient from the giant musquito (蜂蜜), slime like monster in the goblin dungeon, and last is elf love juice...

Stalinyourbase

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone able to explain how to get to the elf? I'm lost again