What's new

ACT [Toffisama] Amazon Brawl

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [Toffisama] Amazon Brawl

Oh, that's interesting, didn't know that.
I think I know where the problem on my part was in that equation:
all my other games I made with my old computer, which was set in Japanese locale. Amazon Brawl I made with my new computer, which wasn't set in Japanese, but rather in German.

That being said, none of the files in the Amazon Brawl folder have Japanese characters in them. Maybe somewhere in the files of the Fighter Maker engine? Honestly can't tell.
Oh wait, I think the game.ini has japanese characters in them.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

I will not argue with you, I just expressed my opinion. I have all your games, playing them occasionally, still love PotR for actual story and setting. I am comparing this one to the rest. Yes i honestly think this one is fw2 level, even if you improved tentacle anymation and some smoothness overall, its still very close to that, no major changes, nothing rly new. I dont value games on animation basis only.

'bout bugs.
If u try to switch between stages few times (like playing watch mode with few times with different stages each time for example), game eventually just goes into stack overflow and crashes. I think that is engine problem, Eluku had same thing.

I managed to somehow collide with tentacle girl into screen corner and stuck there.

Sometimes your opponent disappers. They say its Riki's mines, i think i got something like that with that giant girl hulk smaaaash.

Saw half textures missing from sex animations, like half was cut off. Couldn't repeat that. I think that happens if u trigger animation while there is neutral stuff falling into enemy at same time.

I think neutral monster supposed to jump on you or enemy, or at least try to. I saw them few times spawn on other part of screen jumping into nobody, while both girls were on another.

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I like the game, and I appreciate Toffi's work. However, it didn't strike me as hard as Fairy War 2 (the fighting one) did years back. Basically it's a new set of characters to me, but there isn't much more in terms of actual improvement. Not that I noticed anyway.

The inclusion of machines is always yucky to me, but he has to try to appeal to a wide range of fetishes.

I think I saw at least two footjobs, which are also kinda wasteful to me.

I liked the game! I just didn't have enough to rave about. Glad it's out and that I can play it. Sanda is my favorite by far.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Another non-futa game is planned, don't worry.

I'll look at that again. This game wasn't really made with a 2P mode in mind, since it has a lot less options than 1P mode, so I can't promise to make things really smoother, but I'll try.
Woohoo!

As for the bug, it's not a big deal. Definitely not game breaking...just gotta know to hit J to proceed. No biggie.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

I have to be honest here: Amazon Kara was a little bit too difficult for me, was disapointed.

But this game, along with Princess of the Ring, is really a good one, one of the best.

It's fun, fair, well balanced and, even if I'm not into Futa, sexy.

Strangely enough, I haven't encounter any bug during the game.

Good job Toffi! Excpecting the Hardcore mode with impatient!

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

UP + humiliation, but it is hard to pull, and I am not sure all characters have one.
This shouldn't be possible. I think you might have done the standard humiliation move while you were in midair.
There isn't a move set for an aerial humiliation. What character did you use to accomplish this move?

Moving on to bugs; I found one with the wild girl on the Forest Map. I couldn't reproduce it, but when the "vine/flower girl" launches her
attack there is a possibility that she could grab both you and your opponent. This was a pretty cool bug and...i kind of wish it wasn't.
Is there anyway you could make the wild girls grab both of the players(that would bee soooo sweet)?

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Found an odd stage skipping bug while playing Sanda's story mode.

Not sure how to replicate it, but it happened on the first and second matches.

I think I was spamming various slime-spreading and detonating moves both times, maybe some standard attacks thrown in.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This is a great game, the best by toffi imo, controlls are smooth and the animations are good..on top of that the ai and the difficulty are perfect.
but i agree with assscobar on a thing: there are too many footjobs.
I'm not saying i don't like them or to remove them, but maybe add more penetranimations would be better. (i mean this is futa oriented, whaz the point to have a dick (and all other girls are futas) if you can't fack :rolleyes: ). Also your futa anims are the best in this game. (Love the Sanda's one and the stand angelic threesome)
I'm looking forward to the hard core mode.

Imo this game can sell easly at least 1000 copies on j-dlsite, it's much better then other games i played recently from dlsites.
Keep it up

Last edited:

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Toffi avoid DLSite because of the censoring.
The saddest thing in his works. If he released the paid version on dlsite and uncensor on his blog, like Vosmug, pretty sure he could get enough money to improve next work. Like hiring someone for good storyline, coding/bugfixing, or even for improving animation.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

The saddest thing in his works. If he released the paid version on dlsite and uncensor on his blog, like Vosmug, pretty sure he could get enough money to improve next work. Like hiring someone for good storyline, coding/bugfixing, or even for improving animation.
Maybe Toffi just does it for enjoyment? While I do think it's wasteful to not attempt to sale the game and I think it would do rather well, it's Toffi's prerogative.

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That's not for you to decide pal.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I feel like you are missing the point here. Toffi doesn't want to turn this into a business.

Now lets change the topic from "what Toffi should do to make money" to "bugs being found and ideas of Hardcore moves"

Please and thank you :)

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

I feel like you are missing the point here. Toffi doesn't want to turn this into a business.
>turn this into a business.
>business

Ahem. Look at CatRadio and his Princess Sacrifice. He spent 3 goddamn years on his... piece of art, cant call it other way. Polishing it like he wanted to and as long as he wanted it, without giving a flying fuck to community. Yes, his game sold very well, but i cant call it business, he just wanted to create that and he liked it, i honestly doubt those 3 years paid off.
However, the money for similar authors - even if not required, but very useful factor - it allows them not to fall into the daily routine working their asses for food on something else. And even if they totally fine on financial spot and they have full free time - some kind of small team that saves you from things like tiresome coding shit and allows you to generate more content - always require additional investments, and i cant understand why this concept is called business. It just all about allowing author to do more stuff.

Toffi already mentioned something like game was already way too big to work, so he skipped some parts which could be improved.
Holy hell, if you can hire code monkey from dlsite sales and do MOAR stuff you LIKE to do, why the hell no, where is that business part came from? Business is economic activity aimed at systematically profit from production. I cant see that aim, i speak of alleviating difficult/time absorbing moments in actual creation part.

About ideas, i think he improved his tentacle animations and scenes with machines.
Soooo, working with something what are you good at - is always nice.
I think both tentacles and machines are kinda "neutral" basis for very many fetishes. From here with ease any futa play, any humilation/bdsm/torture, any narrow fetishes like pregnancy, milking, peeing and so on, machines and wriggling stuff are good and pretty neutral in any setting. Hell, they even good in yuri scenes. I would love to see something like PotR remake with better animation and more h-content/fetishes, like adding monstergirl into that setting (insert some tentacles here).

So returning to hardcore moves and current game. Well, pls no more footjobs/handjobs, thats clearly softcore. Taking some look at capabilities.
We can have some nice gangbang action from angel, there can be nice inflation play from giantess. Tentacle girl - parasite mentioned in that description, right? That was a hint. Slime girl - some vore/taking in someone entirely. Bdsm ninja - oh come on, maybe some actual bdsm in hardcore moves? Succubus - well, there was almost no magic part in her current h-moves, but it present in description. Why not?

Last edited:
OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

>
However, the money for similar authors - even if not required, but very useful factor - it allows them not to fall into the daily routine working their asses for food on something else. And even if they totally fine on financial spot and they have full free time - some kind of small team that saves you from things like tiresome coding shit and allows you to generate more content - always require additional investments, and i cant understand why this concept is called business. It just all about allowing author to do more stuff.

Toffi already mentioned something like game was already way too big to work, so he skipped some parts which could be improved.
Holy hell, if you can hire code monkey from dlsite sales and do MOAR stuff you LIKE to do, why the hell no, where is that business part came from?
Expressing that Toffi should hire people to do some coding, selling on DLsite to gain some money to hire said coder,
hiring someone to make better story lines, etc; all of these examples are a form of employment. Employment is business.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Between Asscobar in this thread and Papanomics in the Future Fragments thread I'm getting really tired of the persistent trolling and passive-aggressive grumbling. Its okay to state your negative opinion (I guess), but after 20 posts you're just being "that guy". :mad:

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I'm happy there is such a lively conversation about my future and what I should do with my free-time and money, but that's not really something for you to decide.

Hiring employees, artists and writers does take away some workload, but needs a lot of organization as well. Especially if you work with strangers over the internet. Giving tasks, sending material, pictures etc.
Not to mention Fighter Maker is pretty much the worst engine to work with with multiple people. You can't simply copy and paste some code, you'd have to send the whole game to the other person who would input their stuff and then send it back.
When I'm working alone, I can make my own time-schedule and make my own decisions. I don't have to wait for anyone, nobody has to wait for me.

And all this discussion is somehow assuming I'm living in a vacuum solely existing for making games. This process is part of my free-time. I have a job to sustain my life - and if I were to hire people and pay them to increase my income I'd have to register my own business and get permission from my employer.
I don't have the ambition to make something big out of this, I really don't. Is that concept so difficult to grasp?

palaman2122

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well i wanted to let you know iam working on patch for the game with improvements and adjustments mostly for my self,but ill post it if toffi will give me a permission.

PATCH NOTES:

-AI is more difficult and less forgiving.

-AI will NOT camp at the corner of the screen (except Riki,but not as much)

-Sound improvements.

-Yrsa crunch grab got nerfed.

-Riki CANNOT spam rockets anymore.

-while fighting,the girl's lust will go down.

-Humiliating moves such footjobs,will boost the attacker's defense faster.
if opponent cums from such move,the attack will gain even more defense.

-Humiliating moves takes alittle bit more time to make your opponent cum.

-Each girl sex move got adjusted into "special move".
special moves makes extra "damage" (more %) while opponent is near climax.

to perform a special move,the opponent's defense must be the lowest (flashing red).

here's a video example with player (me terry) vs cpu:

(special move's at 3:13 and at the end of the match,you will see the extra damage)

Last edited:

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score

but ill post it if toffi will give me a permission.
Nope.

edit: okay, maybe a longer answer is appropriate. I am a little sensible to people working on my games, doing stuff to "improve" them when it's just something different and against my original intention. Most of the time these settings are there for a reason.
If you want to make some changes yourself (by going around the protection), okay, do it. But don't present it publicly like you made it a better game. That really... bothers me.

Last edited: