What's new

ACT [ToffiSama] Fairy War 2

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Fairy War 2

Toffi did not disappoint! This fighter game has been pulled off wonderfully. About the only thing I find wrong is the infinite amount of 'traps' the ice girl and plant girl can deploy. With the plant girl, it's merely a matter of not jumping. But with the ice girl, you have no choice but to freeze over. Bah.

So, ladies and gentlemen! Your favorite warriors?
Roxana would be my favorite. There's alot of strategy you have to deploy with the orbs, you'd be rewarded for dodging and counterattacking, and you can chain together the pillar and the projectile attacks. I also like of 2/3 of her rapes she's all like "I'm not going to please you. YOU please YOURSELF."

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Very fun so far.

The game is very cranky on starting if, you have any type of long folder names that use underscores, or numbers in them at all.

So, if the game starts and exits right at the start put it in a top level folder.
ie:
\fw\
not
\games\hentai\fw\fw2\fw2_1.1\
or
\games\flyingmonkeyfuck\shitihidefrommywife\fw\fw2\

Immortal NC-17

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Favorite is definitely Roxanna, but I have a thing for succubi especially in the futanari field. Anyway...

Anyone been able to sort out a set of moves for the characters yet? I've been able to sort out some of the basics, but it really does vary quite a bit between them.

Also - First post on these forums! Hello ULMF!

porkchops

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The supposed secret code is down, left, up, right during the title screen where you see that girl holding the toffi sign. Hexanna is horrible to play as.

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Awesome, but ice girl traps should have had a time limit. Also only had a chance to play as the ninja girl so far and her counters seemed to not be very effective against the succubus.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Awesome, but ice girl traps should have had a time limit. Also only had a chance to play as the ninja girl so far and her counters seemed to not be very effective against the succubus.
You break free of them after a few seconds. It's easy to dodge them, too... even putting three in a row, I've had the NPCs jump over them easily.

E

ecoISDP

So I'm the only one who likes the ninja ? You know you can't resist that Ninja handjob !

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Was a little disappointed in the armor girl's sex moves. sword in vagina, wut?
I think the ninja girl is my favorite, especially in vs mode against herself. It's neat how each character has a unique masturbation vs the succubus. Also years of gaming have conditioned me to hit a button to advance dialog when I am done, though i suppose it gives replay value to go through again to get the story.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That it does. But I actually am partial to the cat girl. I had high hopes for the plant girl, but I. Can't. Attack. As her...

porkchops

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the plant girl is insane, put her in watch mode and she wrecks people=(

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The balance so far us not bad but still some girl have an disadvantage against some other. Like Frost Girl vs Cat Girl, the frostgirl has only some minor attacks against the crouching catgirl, means most attack need way too long or doesnt even reach.

Bug so far none found besides the bugs from the textfile.
Some minor sprite bug and gliches but nothing serious.

I didnt figure out how to do the sex or grab attack with the boss yet.
My favorite are all Girls xD, but the easiest to play is the catgirl.

I read there is some secret? Tell me if you find out xD

Suggestions for maybe an update in the future: new Charakter, a random fight for Watch/Free mode (hate to choose every time)
and a finisher sexmove like in Mortal Combat + an small arrousalbar
maybe get finisher after beating a girl with no arrousal loss.

Thx for reading
and keep the good work up Toffi-sama

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

This game, as a game, is a great improvement from potr, although the characters are still oversized, the boss doesn't even fit in the screen. The movements are smoother and the ability to jump, slide and parry definitely make the gameplay more enjoyable, the hitboxes are a little awkward at times, but that might just be my impression.

The one thing that i really appreciated, was the wide range of diversity between each character's fighting style, which was lacking in previous games, each one of the girls has a different approach to the combat, and that can make some girls stronger against others, but overall it's not a difference that can't be overcome by skill.
Sadly this can't be said about the boss, inversely to every other game by toffi, she is insanely easy to beat, the problem being the sheer idiocy of the AI, the only thing you have to do is keep down pressed and spamm A to beat it in record time.

I don't see the need for an arousal bar, halfway through the animation change slightly so it gives a fair idea of your situation, the regenerating stamina meter was a nice addition, giving more space to the actual fighting.

The story was a disappointment, a big one, the intruduction was very detailed and interesting with each girl's background fairly well described, but the endings are sad at best, and not even the sad that makes a little tear form in the corner of your eyes, but the sad that makes you "what? That's all?", they give a feeling of "happy go lucky" with sugar on top, hasty and unfulfilling, there is a definite lack of information of what's going on, but most of all they are boring, for as much effort was dedicated to the introductions, the endings are a real let down, and i'm not making comparisons with previous games, i'm talking about this game balance.
Can't help but feel that the developer wanted to realease so much that slacked in the last spur.

For the hentai part, the game was great, animations were smoother and has been put more attention to details, compared to previous games, the variety and characterization was very nice and really made it interesting to try different characters combinations, expecially Roxana, which is also my favorite character, the way she looks down on her opponent forced into submission is awesome, i'm a big fan of female on female domination and that's a paragon of the genre.

Comrade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

...Are some of the combos tricky as hell to trigger, or do I just suck at fighters?

Great game, though, although it has its flaws.

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score

but the endings are sad at best
To be honest, unlike the introductions I had prepared months in advance, the endings I thought of... some minutes before actually animating them.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry Toffi but its shows.

Beside that however I like the game very much.

Guye

Lurker
Reputation score

The story beats the pants off of most of the generic modern fighting games (both metaphorically and literally).The gameplay is what really sells this game anyways. Its simple enough that someone like me with "stupid fingers" can pull off just about any of the combos (thanks for including the .jpeg with the combos btw). I like the variety in play styles for each individual character. Some characters are so wildly different that replaying can feel like a new experience all together. Did I mention that it was sexy? I don't think I did. It was sexy.

I did run into one fairly major glitch. I played all the way through as Diana, and upon droping the boss to half way through their final bar and watching her fall, the game simply didn't end. I was stuck in the fight, targeting something off the left side of the screen. The body stayed, but the health bar showed empty. I was still randomly spamming attacks when I finished so I may have hit something or something? I don't really remember. I was most annoyed by the fact that I had to close the game and reopen it to continue playing.

Oh and on rare occasion when I pause one of the health bars will stop displaying health past a certain bar, eg. if they were half way through their fourth bar, all others would randomly become empty upon pausing. And if I did enough damage to drop their health below that point, the bar would show full again and "redrop". This happened to me two times while they were in the yellow health, and while their health did drop (if I emptied that bar three times it would have to refill three times before it started going up again), but it never showed the health as anything but that bar (and its color didn't change). That one didn't really hurt anything, it was just a graphical inconvenience.

Still... awesome game. Two thumbs up. Massive props, yo. Kor sa dang kuam yin dee.

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

I thought the endings were decent, I mean, one never has high hopes for a hentai game, but the fact that the endings are more than 'yay I won' is kinda nice for the genre.

This game is solid honestly, could use more tentacles, but what couldnt? :)

-Oberon

Thatoneguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great game,

Could use some more characters though.