What's new

Tokiko (masquerade zero)

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Tokiko (masquerade zero)

Irid was slightly unnerved at Tokis new appearance, and nodded rapidly, not wanting to get on her bad side.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

she smiled brighter than before, her urges disappearing, but somehow taking most of the charm magic away...

"We...still need to find a way out of here..." she noted to herself.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"You`ll be fine" Taku said, peering in through the doorway "Leave this room, go left, continue going that way until you reach stairs, go down the stairs and take the double doors, you`ll end up in some plains, i hope you do well Toki..." Taku explained, blowing a kiss to Toki and giggling before leaving, Irid was busy getting her clothes on in the background, getting ready to leave with Toki.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"Who the hell are you anyways? and stay out of my head!" she replied to Taku, seeming to regain her senses. She was briefly wondering what had happened during the lost time she had experienced, but she seemed to be more powerful, and held her companion on a leash. she would not complain, as Irid's running off had begun to get annoying...

and so she went on, leaving out the way that she had been told of

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Toki had finally made it, although she had suffered a change of species and her companion was now treated more like a pet than a friend, she had finally made it out of the god forsaken lab, now she was in some nice plains, it was still daytime and trees were dotted about the rolling landscape, a sea of opportunity for Toki, Irid tugged on her collar, noticing Toki had come back to her senses "S-So where do we go now?" she asked.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She noted Irid's pulling.

"Ohohoho no. Not until you can prove you won't go wandering...or until you get hit by some kind of lightning..." she joked, and looked about"As for now...this bores me a bit...Kinda miss the lab, but let's see what's around."

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Irid huffed and nodded, looking around and hoping that she could prove herself to Toki soon, at this point Toki could either continue moving through the plains or go to a nearby forest.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"Well. that seems all very boring...Plus, I want to find out what's going on back there...you can feel free to do as you want, dear...but I need to find out what's going on with that lab, and free anyone else who is captured in there. Taku wasn't even the head honcho, so there has to be much more..." She replied, and took up her scythe. SHe had unfinished business to attend to...and Irid was free to stay or go.

"There could be other girls like you down there being held prisoner. Don't you want to save them?"

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Irid looked around, fearing for her personal safety she sat against a tree "I-Ill wait for you..." she said, whimpering and fearing for her safety.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"I could use your help, though...but I'm not going to force you. it's that because of this new body...I don't have a way to sate my hunger."

She then frowned, offering her hand for the girl to follow one last time.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Irid looked at her feet, then back up at Toki, summoning up her courage she took her hand and stood up "Just promise y-you`ll take this collar o-off me soon..." she said, following Toki back into the labs

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

she smiled brightly, deciding to reward the girl by removing the collar.

"The moment you leave off randomly, it's going back on." she replied with a smile, poking the girl's nose in an attempt to get her to laugh. she then gave her a brief kiss on the lips in order for her to keep going.

"When we finish up...I have a surprise for you. okay?"

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Irid giggled slightly, in her thoughts very happy Toki was back, the kiss on her lips made her blush slightly and she wondered what the surprise was, they were back in the labs, they were back in the basements room that lead into Takus secret section, meaning they could continue looking through the basement, go to the 2nd floor, or remain on this floor.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She figured that Taku deserved another visit. she needed info...or a map at least. That, and she wished once more to convince the girl to come with her. if all else failed, Toki would simply beat her until she agreed

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thankfully the same switch worked, Toki came into Takus room, she was busy reading something "Back so soon?" she said, smiling under her facemask "I Assume you want to explore the entriety of these labs, in which case this might be handy" she said again, throwing a piece of rolled up paper to Toki as if she read her mind, Irid looked around again, yawning.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"Not just that...what will it take to get you to join us? Name it." She asked, feeling very sincere. She honestly wanted to know more about this one...that and she seemed like she would be an asset in the thieving business.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Well...Normally id take advantage of this but..." Taku shut the book, setting it aside and standing, stretching and picking up her scythe "Bring back a proof of power, judging from what i saw when we fought i need to make sure im going with the right gal..." she said, Irid looked up at Toki "Ill be waiting here until you bring it" she said again, blowing a kiss to Toki before dissappearing into shadows conglomerating on the wall, leaving the two alone in Takus massive bedroom.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"Ill be back before you know it!" she replied to the female, going with Irid to the elevator and then to the second floor, where she had yet to explore. hopefully here there was a key to the levels below the basement...if there were any...

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Irid quietely twiddled her thumbs while they waited in the corridor, they finally reached the second floor and stepped out, this room was wide and in a square shape, there were two doors, one leading to [Machines 21-30] again and the other leading to the [Biological study], there were double doors infront of them too, but Irid thought if they snooped about enough they might find something of use or a secret passage way...

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

As they got off at the second floor, Toki decided to fuck the signs, and look about for a secret passage herself. She was getting tired of being led around by signs....