What's new

Tokiko (masquerade zero)

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Tokiko (masquerade zero)

"Ofcourse ill explain the others..." Taku set about explaining the other two options to Toki, the succubus and the dark elf species change.

Taking the succubus route will grant Toki the [Succubus] perk with the following perks and downsides:
+A 2 point AP increase.
+Enhanced charm magic
+Persuasion checks can be re-rolled.
-Negative modifiers based on how long Tokis gone without "feeding"
-Certain people will refuse to do business or even acknowledge you, meaning persuasion checks on these people wont work.
-You`ll find yourself corrupted much more easily

Taking the dark elf route will grant Toki the [Dark Elf] perk with the following downsides and benefits:
+A 2 point HP increase.
+Struggle attempts to get out of binds or rope can be re-rolled if failed.
+A roll of a 6 on being hit with a HP attack will immediately restore 1 HP
-Elves have a hatred for you and wont even speak to you at all, furthermore they will always attack you if encountered or they spot you.
-A Roll of a 1 on being hit a HP attack will immediately lose 1 AP as well.
-You`ll find yourself more eager to spread the "joys" of corruption to others...

Taking the human route will grant no additional benefits or downsides.

Taku finished speaking "So what do you say Toki?" she asked, waiting for Tokis final answer.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"I think the succubus option is the most appealing, so I will take it." she noted, feeling that the vampire option was a little too extreme for her. She liked going out in the daytime, too...

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Alright then~!" Taku happily sounded "Follow me, and ill make you one~" she said as she got up and left the room, when TOki left she could see something help Irid get her clothing back on as Toki found herself in Takus room, which was styled almost like a mansions bedroom, with one of those beds with the curtains, Taku was sitting on the bed, waiting for Toki to enter, as she rubbed the part of the bed beside her, wanting Toki to sit.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

she followed carefully, and noted that Taku's room was fantastic...it was lavish and everything...wasn't this to be a laboratory? she didn't really care, anyways, and obediently sat next to the masked female

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Taku smiled and took her facemask and hat off, setting it on a table beside her, she gently pushed Toki onto the bed, facing up, Taku mounted her, slipping her top off like before "Ill make this as pleasurable as possible~" she chimed before lowering herself and kissing Toki, turning it into a french, her hand worked away Tokis lower clothing, she then slipped her hand into Tokis flower like before, this time however it felt much different, even more pleasurable than before, just sticking two of her fingers in sent Toki on edge almost immediately, Taku stopped the kiss and smiled, continuing this for a bit, eventually it was enough to make her orgasm, Taku took her fingers out and licked the juices off of her gloved hand, and she gave another long passionate french to Toki, Toki started to feel her body change more and more with this pleasure being given to her, Taku finished her up by gently fingering her again, on her last orgasm Toki felt a burst of energy as Taku got off of her and sat beside her, picking up a mirror, when Toki looked into the mirror Taku held, she saw she had grown two small demonic horns "The wings will come in time~" Taku said, smiling again, Toki felt herself grow a tail as well, a normal succubus tail which to a normal person would resemble a devil tail.

[Toki gained the Succubus Perk]

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

feeling herself being pleased by the hand rolling underneath her skirt, she felt a brief tinge of something...corrupt taking hold of her...but she didn't care, welcoming the gloved finger in, and nearly crying from the intense pleasure she received. She was going to explode...but the bomb did not come. She then found herself panting violently for air, and then looking into the mirror. she had grown...horns? and a prehensile tail apparently...

"I see..." she replied to Taku,"What's next?"

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"At first, your just a lesser succubus, you need to go get your first....taste, shall we say, and i think you know the perfect person..." Taku said in a quieter tone, Toki felt her mind gain a new set of instincts, and these instincts wanted her to go back to Irid and feed off of her, the instincts wanted Toki to make Irid her new plaything"You`ll only experience this feeling if you havent fed in a long time..." Taku said, putting her facemask and hat back on "Go now, dont keep yourself waiting..." she said again, opening the door for Toki.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

she felt her instincts arise powerfully,and her moistness growing between her legs...she needed something...and so she quickly walked out of the door and sniffed out the scent of Irid to where she was...

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Almost like a strange sixth sense, Toki could see a series of small white clouds, run along the ground to where Irid was, when she entered, Irid was sleeping on the bed of the "torture" room, blissfully unaware.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

she approached the sleeping girl, softly running a hand along her head...
"wake up..." she whispered into her ear, softly licking and nibbling at it

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Irid snored slightly and yawned, opening her eyes and waking up, moaning slightly at having her ears pleasured "Wh-wha...who is it...?" she said in a sleepy tone, yawning again.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"T-Toki..." she replied, and attached a slave collar and leash from nearby shelf to the girl.

"I'm sorry, but you're going to have listen to me from now on...I need you on hand to pleasure me..."

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Irid blinked, obviously still in half a sleep haze she yawned again, not really reacting to the collar "Toki stop saying silly things..." she said, Tokis instincts urged her to be the one pleasuring Irid so she could feed off of her, as Irid sat up and rubbed her eyes she was still confused.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

her eyes suddenly lit up...

"I mean it. Do I have to tie you up again?" she asked to Irid, very serious in her tone of voice. she then reached down into her companion's panties, playing with her flower...

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Irid gave out a moan and shook her head "B-But im too tired....later..." she said, yawning as she layed back down, about to go to sleep again.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She wanted to let the girl sleep, but then her instincts took over, prompting her to nearly shred off the girl's clothing and force her to the floor. she already have a vibrator in hand, and very dominantly ran it along the girl's folds.

"Just....let me!" she noted, hoping she had some sort of charm magic on hand...

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Irid gave out a startled cry, woken up immediately, she was scared into obeying "O-Okay just..." she moaned before she could finish her sentence, hesitantly she pulled Toki down and gave her a kiss, turning it into a french as she let Toki do what she wanted to her out of fear of what would happen.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She felt satisfied that the girl was submitting well. she then deepened the kiss, and continued onward, slowly penetrating the toy into the girl. she groaned out in return as she got her own awkward pleasure from this..hearing Irid's groans of pleasure...

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Irid gave out more moans of pleasure, eventually the toy and Tokis kissing brought Irid to her orgasm, Toki felt surprisingly energised by this, feeling much more energetic than normal while Irid lay panting and moaning with the toy still inside of her, Toki felt her horns grow into a normal size, and then her wings unfolded, she had fully become a succubus now, thankfully her wings could be retracted for stealth situations, Irid whimpered in pleasure.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She then felt these changes take place, wrapping her wings about Irid as she cuddled her up into her body. She then held the girl to her neck, and took hold of the leash...

"I need you to listen to me from now on, alright?" she asked