What's new

ADV [トキノコギリ] 魔立ロリサキュバス妖魔園 (RJ150996)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: 魔立ロリサキュバス妖魔園 (Lolis, Kindergaren & Reverse Rape)

I am guessing that there still isn't a 100% save for this game. I tried but some events are just impossible to get, and even if I do get them the game doesn't save it...

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do you trigger the true ending?
Get all endings then go again for a full good ending.

I think you only need all the good endings but I could be wrong.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Necro update tonight :

v 1.5
バグ修正
ヒナコのGOODEDにCGを追加。

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double patched patch for bug fixes

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Triple post for 3x bug fixes in same amount of days

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know this is an old thread and game, but maybe some people still play this. It is quite easy really.

There are some parts in the game where you might get you stuck. Nobody seems to have posted the proper tips how to progress in the game anywhere.

Tip for vampire girl (ヒナコ / Hinako):
The vampire bat that hangs in the ceiling after dislike events, to get her to stop from attacking every time, just keep buying cheesecake (first item that costs 4000 in the first store) until you get an event where everyone is saying they're tired of eating it all the time. After that, everyone hates you and you get an event in the headmaster's office for it. She will not attack you after this has happened.
Cheat sheet for the quiz (just paste the answers in the box):
1 = じゅうはち
2 = あるたーの
3 = なずは
4 = さん
5 = みどり
6 = すー
7 = ひだり
8 = ねふぇす
9 = に
10 = ひだり
11 = さかな
12 = に
13 = しろ
14 = ひだり
15 = けいせい
16 = あか
17 = はれでぃむ
18 = じゅうはち
19 = すい
20 = あとふぃふ

You probably need to install and enable japanese keyboard support (Microsoft IME) for the game to paste it correctly to the answer box.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Nice! I thought the only people still talking about this was 8ch's thread, especially after v1.53 was finally uploaded. And here I figured the bat girl was insatiable lol. Still hoping to this day someone has a full save for the events.

Last edited:

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I thought the save that was posted in this thread was 100%. If it is not, here is the 100% save for the events and images in the gallery.

How many hours did I spend unlocking this?
Map 0, Event number 4 unlocks everything in the game. You can make the routine runnable quite easily if you open the game in Wolf RPG Editor. It takes about a minute after extracting the game files with eg. DXExtract.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks! I could never get wolf editor to work for some reason, even though I'm on Japanese locale the menu was all messed up and I couldn't find any English interface. Not that it matters now since I forgot how to edit wolf games anyway.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Random necro update for bug/typo fixes.

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If someone wants to start a translation thread:
ul.to/klx3tped

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If someone wants to start a translation thread:
ul.to/klx3tped
with the link i was finally able to open a game in wolf editor from the link in your text file but when i open the game in it all maps are black from videos i saw it works like the rpg maker i use but all maps are just black like they dont have the tileset in the basicdate folder i have i file named tilesetdata.dat well maybe i did something wrong i see all maps and events but there all black if you know how to fix that it would be great since i alwas wanted to be able to google translate some of the wolf games i played,

well i copied and pasted a sentence and it came out as something like this
–‚ŠE‚É‚Æ‚Á‚Ä‚Í￾c‚¾‚낤‚¯‚Ç￾B so that other problem i have with no tilesets

Last edited:

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score

with the link i was finally able to open a game in wolf editor from the link in your text file but when i open the game in it all maps are black from videos i saw it works like the rpg maker i use but all maps are just black like they dont have the tileset in the basicdate folder
You don't really need the backgrounds/tiles to translate, so I didn't mess with them. Making them work in the editor would mean that you have to change the links in the code, copy them into Translations and then rename them for the editor and game to be able to use them.

E: The game can use the files fine as-is because its using them through the wolf archives, as in the files are being handled internally by the game itself. When the files are inside folders, they're handled by the operating system, which converts the non-unicode file operation requests to your current locale. It takes a lot of work to get them to work correctly as loose files and the result isn't even visible to the player and not needed in the translation process.

well i copied and pasted a sentence and it came out as something like this
–‚ŠE‚É‚Æ‚Á‚Ä‚Í￾c‚¾‚낤‚¯‚Ç￾B so that other problem i have with no tilesets
You need to select japanese input to copy text out of the editor, because it's not using Unicode. Copying text from the editor converts the string to whatever input you have selected, meaning that you end up with text like that if it's not Japanese.

You can ask me in PM about using the editor or if I know where some events or strings are stored.

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well i look up more about trying to copy and past text from editor and making my keyboard in Japanese makes me able to copy and past the text normally without being random stuff so i can use google translate to make the game in English well it wont be the best but it will be in English then after that i can take the bad English translation and try make it better. is there a site that can take sentences in English and make them better? English is my first language but want to know if there a site that can help with wording then spending time reading it over and over trying to make it sound better.

well did a couple of lines is there a preview option to see if all the words will show up like in rpg maker vx ace if there not il have to play test just to find out and doing that for all events will be a pain just to find out if all the words will be on screen or off screen

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another necro update today

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To add context to those of us who don't want to actually look up what the update adds, it's mostly just a bug fix so far as I can tell.

21cibernetico

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The DLsite page says there's additional content so maybe they did added something after all

Axx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The DLsite page says there's additional content so maybe they did added something after all
Rabi's artist recently released a CG set of all the love-love shenanigans that occur after her good end. The update pretty much just adds a little advertisement of that fact and some bug fixes.

The artists' other two CG sets made it to panda, so let's just hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.